Stan Van Gundy Got Handles!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '08        #81
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 1268 1268
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Stop explaining to these n*ggas. The people who have been or are involved in basketball arent shocked by this sh*t. If your coach couldnt do this in his sleep then thats probably why your a.ss never made it far as a hooper, you couldnt learn from nobody.

A lot of you n*ggas exposed yourselves with this one

Jesus fu*king christ you n*ggas are haters. So somehow because people are impressed a fat middle aged man dribbles a ball better than 99.9% of people in his age group (and probably better than at least 90% of the US population), we're all scrubs who've never played ball and your both basketball gods?
 08-04-2011, 08:37 PM         #82
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, I still can't believe this man has got handles like he does... It actually surprises me.
 6 years ago '08        #83
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 ImODbored said:
aight.. i been od hearing this word.. what does "ether" mean when you say it?
 6 years ago '07        #84
RRyderz3 
space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
 Tikyle2 said:
I wanna see Rex Ryan or Andy Reid or Mike Shanahan in a Oklahoma drill before you make such a broad a.ss generalization.
Foolish statement by that poster...
 6 years ago '09        #85
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 P DRILLA said:
its not that he's an old coach that makes this impressive, its the fact that he's a nimble fat man, not something you see every day
all of the sport of football disagrees and so does sumo wrestling as well as Antoine Walker
 6 years ago '09        #86
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 The Fifth KD said:
Jesus fu*king christ you n*ggas are haters. So somehow because people are impressed a fat middle aged man dribbles a ball better than 99.9% of people in his age group (and probably better than at least 90% of the US population), we're all scrubs who've never played ball and your both basketball gods?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #87
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 152 152
 shortz said:
i cant believe cats is hating at all....

you prolle sum black n*gga....who thinks ur the greatest street baller on yo block who wear elbow and knee pads and the ray allen sleeve.

and your just pissed some old fat man got more game then you. pshhh yall n*ggas is pathetic ive always said aint nuthin more racist then ******s on the basketball court.

every time im about to play cats think ima be garbage or that i dont noe how to play...then i shoot the lights out ray allen style
so not being impressed a professional nba coach can dribble is hating
 6 years ago '10        #88
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 903 903
I wanna see the Zen master do this...
 6 years ago '06        #89
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18795 18795
they were running this back all day today on ESPN... fu*king nuts...
 6 years ago '05        #90
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,849 | Props total: 30042 30042
Lmao wtf is he doing. Wow

I couldn't even do that In high school
 08-05-2011, 09:42 AM         #91
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Pure hate? Why would I be shocked one of the youngest basketball coaches in the league can dribble a basketball?

Stan Van Gundy is only 51 years old, and coached college basketball back in the 80's.. Do the math, and after you tell me that, then ask yourself why are you still surprised by this?

To be a head coach you atleast have to have some sort of basketball resume to get in the damn door.. And him doing basic a.ss behind the back, dribbling moves, tells me who really has played organized basketball on these boards. Now if he was a 65 or 70 year old man doing this then I would be impressed.. He's only 51 years old and coaches basketball all year round...
You don't have to know how to physically do sh*t to be a head coach on a pro level. You have to KNOW the game. Since when are you qualified to coach 4 positions you never even played, just because you "coached college basketball in the 80's" and know how to do "basic a.ss behind the back dribbling moves"?

Leave it to a internet nerd to sh*t on SVG for having above average handles and patronize the other 99% of the world who didn't see it coming.

"He's only 50. He coaches the the the the basketballlllll. He's not 70, so it's not that impressive :disdain2:" fu*kin dweeb. Sit the fu*k down.

Boxden... full of dumb n*ggas and the occasional smart dumb n*ggas

as usual.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago