Aug 4 - What happens when we die? Near-death survivors describe life on other side

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Moyo420 said:
I dont believe in heaven i think religion is garbage and dumbs down society but thats not what this is about. I seen this video that said before that a large amount of dmt is released before you die. So it could be a illusion before you die its just a matter of how long ur brain stays alive. Cause if u cant process sh*t through ur brain then ur retarded or dead
This
 6 years ago '07        #82
Mucz3087 11 heat pts11
space
space
$863 | Props total: 39 39
we use more the 105 of our brain
Originally Posted by MistaKlean
hate to break it to people but there is no "heaven". you experience what YOU want to experience for a bit as your body/brain goes through it's process of stopping to work. do you remember what it was like before you were born? um no. it is probably the same way after you die. we use 10% of our brain, the other 90% could play tricks on us as we die since some religious people imprint the image of god and this heaven idea into their heads so drastically over time. this is a bunch of garbage. but whatever gets people through the day I guess...
 6 years ago '05        #83
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 Sticks said:
n*gga we can't even remember when we were 2 years old
:a greement1:
 6 years ago '09        #84
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 MistaKlean said:
hate to break it to people but there is no "heaven". you experience what YOU want to experience for a bit as your body/brain goes through it's process of stopping to work. do you remember what it was like before you were born? um no. it is probably the same way after you die. we use 10% of our brain, the other 90% could play tricks on us as we die since some religious people imprint the image of god and this heaven idea into their heads so drastically over time. this is a bunch of garbage. but whatever gets people through the day I guess...
hate to break it to you but you fell for some kiddie sh*t.

6 years ago '04        #85
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
 Vancouver said:
What makes you think science won't be able to explain this and other unknowns, such as, say, the link between the brain and consciousness, in the future? So far the track record is that everything that man has figured out the process behind that we used to think was supernatural, wasn't supernatural. So, with that in mind, while obviously at any time something could be supernatural, why would you think that it is going to be supernatural in the face of obvious logic?

The afterlife is possible, it's also possible (truly, not joking) that we're living in the matrix or that all of this is just my imagination (or yours). However, there is no proof for either of those, so the most intelligent course of action is to a.ssume that what we see is what we get until we find otherwise. This is the part where I could get into people wanting to believe in the supernatural for a plethora of reasons, but I'm going to leave that alone.
Well I think you can through that imagination bull shyt right out the window. Who the f0ck would imagine themselves being a janitor or a the guys who empty port-o-johns? Study is pretty fascinating stuff, if only because they talk to actual people who go through these things, and not some scientist who wants to be on TV.

Simple fact is, they still know very little about all the intricacies of the brain. When I was growing up, it was, "Humans only use about 10% of their brain power." Now a recent study came out saying we've maxed out our brains, and possibly evolved to the max, and all that's left is for the human brain to deteriorate back to the stone age.
 6 years ago '11        #86
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$555 | Props total: 2521 2521
Think about it you charlie sheens, When you die something has to happen afterwards... Come on! Youíve lived a challenge filled life, with the blood sweat and tears to show for it right? So what is the cause of all this and why has it happened? Those are the questions that enter my mind when I think about death and passing on...
So then I read and heard stories from people who were actually pronounced dead, and got a small sample of what happens next... I quickly noticed all the similarities within all the NDE survivors stories, as well as the small differences that gives each subjectís testimony itís own uniqueness. Unknown fragrances and colors, Godís voice sounding like raging waters and lighting combined etc... are just a couple of things many have said.
Then these people, knowing they will be called crazy and stupid, still share their stories, only to be dismissed by a scientist using a theory of what they THINK may have happened. And common thinking people who feel inferior to the scientists agree with them.
Because to acknowledge a God like Jehovah is to truly check yourself, and admit that you have no control over your own destiny... And people hate that notion because they can't "do as thou wilt", and will have to abide by laws that they might not agree with... Such as adultery or homo stuff like boys kissing on boys and confused dikes kissing confused girls... People want to be able to act bad in the dark and they know God is the absolute light and will expose them.... God = Accountability...

I just can't understand how some of you fools... Just can't give God his respect. He left a book that breaks everything down so you can know who the enemy is and the result of wickedness and sin. He put a sun so close to the earth that it could cook us, but instead it warms us and gives us light, he even through in a night light as the moon.

Allowed anyone who ever existed to grow within another human being's belly for nine months, if it werenít so natural people could use it as a sci-fi plot element. He provides animals that if they knew any better, could have us for dinner but instead gives them a natural fear of us... So that we can have them as lunch. Most importantly sent his own son down here to die for some worthless, ungrateful self-righteous humans that deserve to be destroyed.

And some of you worship the celebs who are dumb as you are hanging off their nutz and tata's. Thinking you're cool because you paid a grip for some worthless material product that will be old the very second you buy it...
Wake up ding-dongs, if there was no God there would be no you. And science? Yeah alright.... You and Hawkins can burn for denying the Grand creator, but just know he doesn't want it that way, but the choice you choose is your own... Donít trust your friend sitting next you a.ssuring you that there is no God, because your ride is yours alone.

What's a billion dollars in your bank account right now, if you were to die within the next second? And if you or your science can't tell me how the human race got here other than besides from a damn rock from space (I mean asteroid since we are talking science right, Lol) then I'm running with God.
And if the human race did come from a space rock, then who created space and who created the chemicals of life in space? All an accident huh? The seasons of the earth to help with the understanding of time, the fact that every living human shares the same basic emotions (anger, happiness, sadness, emptiness etc..) In which our individualistic personalities help convey these emotions in only a way the we can, hence were all the same yet different... All this just happened with a big bang right? Yeah... Right.
This ain't about religion this is about respecting the King of kings and the God almighty. Because through them with Salvation you are free from death itself. God blesses all who embrace the truth. And you damn yourself for rejecting the truth.

Life is a test of will, and a battle for your soul between two forces, (sorry weíre just pawns) good and evil. And just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean you won't have to answer to him...
And if you donít feel me none... Then youíre full of feces and I can prove it... Next time youíre on the waste bucket... And after you smell that nasty, rotten, foul odor... Just peek inside the toilet for a second, and tell me you arenít full of it.... Lol!
God Bless everybody 4 sho!!!!!!!
Stay Healthy!!!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #87
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1843 1843
 ThatBytch said:
i crashed twice during surgery and iont remember nothing close to the shyt this article talking bout, where they do that at???............i didnt even know i coded until my dr and the nurses told me when i woke up and i saw it in my medical records, so yes, i can officially say these stories are bs
you didnt see the white lights and all that cuz you're goin to hell
 6 years ago '05        #88
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 GravityEraser52 said:
Think about it you charlie sheens, When you die something has to happen afterwards... Come on! Youíve lived a challenge filled life, with the blood sweat and tears to show for it right? So what is the cause of all this and why has it happened? Those are the questions that enter my mind when I think about death and passing on...
So then I read and heard stories from people who were actually pronounced dead, and got a small sample of what happens next... I quickly noticed all the similarities within all the NDE survivors stories, as well as the small differences that gives each subjectís testimony itís own uniqueness. Unknown fragrances and colors, Godís voice sounding like raging waters and lighting combined etc... are just a couple of things many have said.
Then these people, knowing they will be called crazy and stupid, still share their stories, only to be dismissed by a scientist using a theory of what they THINK may have happened. And common thinking people who feel inferior to the scientists agree with them.
Because to acknowledge a God like Jehovah is to truly check yourself, and admit that you have no control over your own destiny... And people hate that notion because they can't "do as thou wilt", and will have to abide by laws that they might not agree with... Such as adultery or homo stuff like boys kissing on boys and confused dikes kissing confused girls... People want to be able to act bad in the dark and they know God is the absolute light and will expose them.... God = Accountability...

I just can't understand how some of you fools... Just can't give God his respect. He left a book that breaks everything down so you can know who the enemy is and the result of wickedness and sin. He put a sun so close to the earth that it could cook us, but instead it warms us and gives us light, he even through in a night light as the moon.

Allowed anyone who ever existed to grow within another human being's belly for nine months, if it werenít so natural people could use it as a sci-fi plot element. He provides animals that if they knew any better, could have us for dinner but instead gives them a natural fear of us... So that we can have them as lunch. Most importantly sent his own son down here to die for some worthless, ungrateful self-righteous humans that deserve to be destroyed.

And some of you worship the celebs who are dumb as you are hanging off their nutz and tata's. Thinking you're cool because you paid a grip for some worthless material product that will be old the very second you buy it...
Wake up ding-dongs, if there was no God there would be no you. And science? Yeah alright.... You and Hawkins can burn for denying the Grand creator, but just know he doesn't want it that way, but the choice you choose is your own... Donít trust your friend sitting next you a.ssuring you that there is no God, because your ride is yours alone.

What's a billion dollars in your bank account right now, if you were to die within the next second? And if you or your science can't tell me how the human race got here other than besides from a damn rock from space (I mean asteroid since we are talking science right, Lol) then I'm running with God.
And if the human race did come from a space rock, then who created space and who created the chemicals of life in space? All an accident huh? The seasons of the earth to help with the understanding of time, the fact that every living human shares the same basic emotions (anger, happiness, sadness, emptiness etc..) In which our individualistic personalities help convey these emotions in only a way the we can, hence were all the same yet different... All this just happened with a big bang right? Yeah... Right.
This ain't about religion this is about respecting the King of kings and the God almighty. Because through them with Salvation you are free from death itself. God blesses all who embrace the truth. And you damn yourself for rejecting the truth.

Life is a test of will, and a battle for your soul between two forces, (sorry weíre just pawns) good and evil. And just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean you won't have to answer to him...
And if you donít feel me none... Then youíre full of feces and I can prove it... Next time youíre on the waste bucket... And after you smell that nasty, rotten, foul odor... Just peek inside the toilet for a second, and tell me you arenít full of it.... Lol!
God Bless everybody 4 sho!!!!!!!
Stay Healthy!!!

[pic - click to view]

I suggest you read, among other things, "The Creation of Patriarchy," by Gerda Lerner. There is a part in it that goes over the different religions that have been active over the course of human history (and their relation to patriarchy). Seeing the arch of religions (cult, religion, myth) and the material reasons why certain religions or religious practices came to be is very interesting and worth studying. It also pretty much discredits any religion being truthful. It is doubtful you will look at this book, but I'm just putting it out there.
 6 years ago '04        #89
Fam37 
space
space
space
$335 | Props total: 13 13
 Ldogg310 said:
Actually know-it-all, a recent study showed we actually use close to 100% of our brain power.

The 10% sh*t is a myth.

Secondly, we don't remember what it was like before we were born because we were sperm cells swimming in nutsacks, hard to remember anything with no brain to hold the memories.

And third, religion and spirituality are vastly different, u don't to believe in "heaven" to believe in an afterlife

But seeing as how u know everything, I guess I don't have to tell u this then.
I'm Glad someone said it... that 10% sh*t IS a myth. Closer to 100%
 6 years ago '05        #90
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
It's not that you only use a small percentage of your brain, it's that the part of your brain that makes up your conscious thinking is a very small portion of the brain. And still, in light of that, people think that free-will is absolute, when, in actuality, the subconscious, which makes up a much larger portion of the brain, is always at work.
Home         

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy