Aug 4 - What happens when we die? Near-death survivors describe life on other side

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I have an extremely large science background with an undergraduate degree in physiology and I'm working on my doctorate's degree in physical therapy. Science cannot explain out of body experiences in which someone dies and sees themselves laying dead and can explain everything that happened to them while they were dead when they come back alive.

So to all of the atheists on boxden, please inform me with your large depths of knowledge in science how this can be achieved.
 6 years ago '04        #62
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 288 288

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #63
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
this is some fake sh*t they made to get attention.
 6 years ago '05        #64
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
I have an extremely large science background with an undergraduate degree in physiology and I'm working on my doctorate's degree in physical therapy. Science cannot explain out of body experiences in which someone dies and sees themselves laying dead and can explain everything that happened to them while they were dead when they come back alive.

So to all of the atheists on boxden, please inform me with your large depths of knowledge in science how this can be achieved.
What makes you think science won't be able to explain this and other unknowns, such as, say, the link between the brain and consciousness, in the future? So far the track record is that everything that man has figured out the process behind that we used to think was supernatural, wasn't supernatural. So, with that in mind, while obviously at any time something could be supernatural, why would you think that it is going to be supernatural in the face of obvious logic?

The afterlife is possible, it's also possible (truly, not joking) that we're living in the matrix or that all of this is just my imagination (or yours). However, there is no proof for either of those, so the most intelligent course of action is to a.ssume that what we see is what we get until we find otherwise. This is the part where I could get into people wanting to believe in the supernatural for a plethora of reasons, but I'm going to leave that alone.
 6 years ago '05        #65
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
Also, there's a surgical firm in London that has put pictures up in places where only someone having an out of body experience, floating above their body, would be able to see them. So far, no one has seen them. Imagine that. The brain is the most powerful thing known to man, but I'm dumbfounded by people's lack of respect for it, especially, but not only, religious and spiritual people (whatever the fu*k spiritual means).
 6 years ago '06        #66
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 krizzo741 said:
Science is ignorant and scientists always think they have an answer to everything, self centered basterds
Yeah, because the old man in the sky who floods the earth, damns people to hell and catches temper tantrums like a little bi*ch is so much better. Science I can marvel at with my own two peepers. I've yet to see the good that has come from God. You religious fu*ks make me sick and I'll be happy the day religion is no longer an institutional fixture on earth.
 6 years ago '11        #67
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,229 | Props total: 2752 2752
:bsflag:
 6 years ago '08        #68
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
i do believe in god and heaven ..and i do believe there is an after life.. if you dont believe it you will sometime in life.. i know im not a saint and im not perfect i also dont attend church regularly...but i def have my beliefs.
 6 years ago '04        #69
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 Moyo420 said:
I dont believe in heaven i think religion is garbage and dumbs down society but thats not what this is about. I seen this video that said before that a large amount of dmt is released before you die. So it could be a illusion before you die its just a matter of how long ur brain stays alive. Cause if u cant process sh*t through ur brain then ur retarded or dead
regardless of religion its hard for any1 to prove theres no afterlife, religion is ignorance in its finest form, but far too many scientists only look at the perspective of how rather than why we even exist in the first place, and most the people who take dmt say they pretty much travel to another realm, but we are energy, and energy cant be created nor destroyed so im sure we go on
 6 years ago '05        #70
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 downtown33 said:
regardless of religion its hard for any1 to prove theres no afterlife, religion is ignorance in its finest form, but far too many scientists only look at the perspective of how rather than why we even exist in the first place, and most the people who take dmt say they pretty much travel to another realm, but we are energy, and energy cant be created nor destroyed so im sure we go on
you are correct. we are energy, once we leave this body our soul and or energy if u want to call it moves on. if you dont believe that than you are a moron. i have proof of this. many stories that are true for this statement. you wanna know pm me. but im not gonna sit and argue with the athiest trolls on boxden. im catholic. catholics do not believe in reincarnation but trust me we are all reincarnated.
 08-08-2011, 11:21 PM         #71
MrHonor323 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
is astral projection a fairy tale?
Have you done it before? All it takes is practice. Research some more on metaphysics, not religions and you'll see.
 6 years ago '05        #72
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
you are correct. we are energy, once we leave this body our soul and or energy if u want to call it moves on. if you dont believe that than you are a moron. i have proof of this. many stories that are true for this statement. you wanna know pm me. but im not gonna sit and argue with the athiest trolls on boxden. im catholic. catholics do not believe in reincarnation but trust me we are all reincarnated.
"I have proof ... many stories"

NOPE, THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS HOMIE!

6 years ago '04        #73
orv 
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 1660 1660
Didn't read because almost doesn't fu*king count.
 6 years ago '11        #74
Silencer 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 3412 3412
Touchy subject but were not programmed to know what death is like afterwards. Youl go crazy trying to figure that sh*t out, I say do your part to contribute to the world and afterwards it is what it is.
 6 years ago '05        #75
ShaDy 6.1.9 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
the fact that you (reading this), me, and everyone else on boxden are still alive here on earth means that we actually dont know sh*t yet. I have my views and beliefs just as you do, and thats what it comes down to in the end, what you believe in. But no one here is in any place to say that someone else is wrong, stupid, or weak minded, because you realistically dont have ANY proof that you are right..so just sit back n let this sh*t ride, your questions will be answered soon
 6 years ago '05        #77
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
 ShaDy 6.1.9 said:
the fact that you (reading this), me, and everyone else on boxden are still alive here on earth means that we actually dont know sh*t yet. I have my views and beliefs just as you do, and thats what it comes down to in the end, what you believe in. But no one here is in any place to say that someone else is wrong, stupid, or weak minded, because you realistically dont have ANY proof that you are right..so just sit back n let this sh*t ride, your questions will be answered soon
Of course no one can know for sure what happens when you die. However, it isn't logical to think that anything other than you stop existing happens. I covered this in one of my previous posts so I won't go into detail, but it just is not logical. We should all live our lives based on the a.ssumption, until proven wrong, that nothing happens when you die and that's it.
 08-09-2011, 07:02 AM         #78
dustzero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets be logical .. if your soul leaves your body (and brain) to travel through a tunnel and see relatives, how would your BRAIN which stores the memory know of it? explain
 08-09-2011, 07:27 AM         #79
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would I want to go see some dead relatives I didn't like while they were alive? This earth is the closes the majority of us going to get, so live your life, don't take your eyes off the prize. This is all a game, and like any good game you actually have to play it to ever win it.
 6 years ago '04        #80
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 downtown33 said:
Energy can be transformed. After we die, there is a certain amount of chemical energy that our bodies contain which can then be used as an energy source for other organisms, but other types of energy simply dissipate as heat. I don't know of any data or logic that suggests any type of energy exists in our body which could maintain any sort of consciousness independent of the brain.

Last edited by HHS; 08-09-2011 at 09:52 AM..
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now