Aug 4 - What happens when we die? Near-death survivors describe life on other side

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 blaznfor20 said:
I dont smoke, but what is DMT?

Oooo boy, here we go again Are we going to launch into yet another DMT convo on BX?
 6 years ago '04        #42
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 ii_show_off said:
saw someone write this in response to a non believer on here... "if im right... i got to heaven... if im wrong... nothing happens..." he left out an important part tho... if you're wrong you BURN IN hell FOR ETERNITY... GOD BLESS YOU..!! have a wonderful night...
And if you're wrong for worshiping Jesus instead of Zeus, you'll be visiting to Hades. Or what if you should be worshiping Odin? Or Quetzalcoatl? Osiris? Borvo? Qucumatz? Flying Spaghetti Monster? Shiva? Chukwu?

If you're hoping to hedge your bets by worshiping Jesus, you could be pissing off maybe 3,000 other gods that humans have thought up, or the virtually infinite "possible" gods that we haven't thought up.
 6 years ago '11        #43
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,006 | Props total: 2238 2238
 MistaKlean said:
hate to break it to people but there is no "heaven". you experience what YOU want to experience for a bit as your body/brain goes through it's process of stopping to work. do you remember what it was like before you were born? um no. it is probably the same way after you die. we use 10% of our brain, the other 90% could play tricks on us as we die since some religious people imprint the image of god and this heaven idea into their heads so drastically over time. this is a bunch of garbage. but whatever gets people through the day I guess...
Hey, pull your arm back as far as you can & open your hand & smack the sh*t outta yourself.

fu*king idiot

Like you are a scientist who studies the brain or doctor who been studying this case for 2 decades. Sit the fu*k down, you embarrassed yourself. With all that knowledge you might be able to get an a.ssociates
 6 years ago '07        #44
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 MistaKlean said:
hate to break it to people but there is no "heaven". you experience what YOU want to experience for a bit as your body/brain goes through it's process of stopping to work. do you remember what it was like before you were born? um no. it is probably the same way after you die. we use 10% of our brain, the other 90% could play tricks on us as we die since some religious people imprint the image of god and this heaven idea into their heads so drastically over time. this is a bunch of garbage. but whatever gets people through the day I guess...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Glockcoma AKs said:
Hey, pull your arm back as far as you can & open your hand & smack the sh*t outta yourself.

fu*king idiot

Like you are a scientist who studies the brain or doctor who been studying this case for 2 decades. Sit the fu*k down, you embarrassed yourself. With all that knowledge you might be able to get an a.ssociates
anybody who still believes that 10% of your brain sh*t in 2011 definitely needs a good smackin
 08-08-2011, 07:25 PM         #46
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its just hard for people to accept things they see and hear or smell as something that isnt real. its why sleep paralysis fools people. basically its just hard for people to accept things can possibly be beyond them, thats why all the religions say we are the center, the basis, the only. cause our ego is so huge we, even if religion is based off truth, will warp it to our own liking. like evolution, people cant accept the idea i mean even try to accept it because it makes us feel less.

Last edited by Ni2; 08-08-2011 at 07:28 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #47
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
More...China downgrades America's credit rating as markets suffer worst falls since 2008 - in spite of Obama's debt deal

Wtf did this have do with anything...
 08-08-2011, 07:36 PM         #48
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCV said:
the other 90% plays tricks on us?!?!?

that brain is a diabolical mothafu*ka
 6 years ago '06        #49
krizzo741 
space
space
$689 | Props total: 16 16
Science is ignorant and scientists always think they have an answer to everything, self centered basterds
 08-08-2011, 07:40 PM         #50
Morphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dead for 90 minutes - is that actually possible?
 08-08-2011, 07:44 PM         #51
pyromaniac414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think your story about going to heaven counts if you die for a while in a car accident where you just hit your head in 20 different places all at the same time then had your brain smash against the front of your skull.
 6 years ago '06        #52
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
We will never KNOW for a fact until it happens to us. The people who say there IS no God/higher being/afterlife and parade it as fact are just as stupid as the religious folks who say there IS a God as a matter of fact. And this is coming from a Christian. We believe there is a God but no one KNOWS without a shadow of a doubt yet. So atheists, shut the fu*k up with your miserable "this is all there is" existence and comments, and religious folks stop saying there IS this or that.
 6 years ago '05        #53
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 krizzo741 said:
Science is ignorant and scientists always think they have an answer to everything, self centered basterds
Yo, you literally need to k!ll yourself. k!ll.Your.Self.

Also psychologists now say the subconscious makes up 98% of our brain, not 90%.
 6 years ago '11        #54
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Heaven, Jesus, and the Bible..all fairy tales.
 08-08-2011, 08:12 PM         #55
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Wrong. Brain death is irreversible. No one comes back after their brain stops functioning, even if breathing and blood circulation can be restored artificially. This article is talking about clinical death (and also seems to include near clinical death), where breathing and blood circulation stop. Brain activity can continue for a short time after clinical death, which is why it's possible for someone to be revived, and possible for them to experience something without there needing to be life after death to explain it.
most of what i said came to my mind after i read about that dude being pronounced dead for 90 minutes, so if that part of the story is fake then i could be wrong
 08-08-2011, 08:15 PM         #56
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is astral projection a fairy tale?
 6 years ago '04        #57
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 YI-Drizzy said:
most of what i said came to my mind after i read about that dude being pronounced dead for 90 minutes, so if that part of the story is fake then i could be wrong
I could see someone mistakenly thinking he was dead for 90 minutes, but as for him actually being dead for 90 minutes, come on.
 08-08-2011, 09:06 PM         #58
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
prove it.
Haven't you seen the movie Limitless?
 08-08-2011, 09:12 PM         #59
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blaznfor20 said:
Thanks Doc, I didnt know you were an expert on the subject
this is boxden, everyones an expert
 6 years ago '05        #60
ShaDy 6.1.9 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
 SickaMorStyle said:
^^^^^^^all of this...

------------------------------------------
lol @ the people that believe in that religion sh*t.weak minds..

I have a joke...How can "GOD" see everything?because God is your conscience..
and how do you know you are right?..lol @ you claiming you know God
I could easily judge you and say YOU have a weak mind
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy