Aug 4 - What happens when we die? Near-death survivors describe life on other side

most viewed right now
 176
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
 MistaKlean said:
hate to break it to people but there is no "heaven". you experience what YOU want to experience for a bit as your body/brain goes through it's process of stopping to work. do you remember what it was like before you were born? um no. it is probably the same way after you die. we use 10% of our brain, the other 90% could play tricks on us as we die since some religious people imprint the image of god and this heaven idea into their heads so drastically over time. this is a bunch of garbage. but whatever gets people through the day I guess...
I was going to say something similar to this but more open. We don't know what happens in the after life there COULD very well be a heaven and hell or something completely different, or it could just be the brainwashing (i use this term somewhat loosely) society has placed upon us on what the after life looks like, the tunnel with the white light at the end, the long line of ghosts waiting on the clouds to talk to the guy at the golden gate, the grim reaper meeting you, etc. There's only one way we will know, and that's to actually die.
 6 years ago '06        #22
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
There is DEFINITELY life after death...and I don't care if any of you negroe's believe me or not. I wouldn't exactly call sh*t heaven...but there is a feeling of peace and calm...and this has been reported with people who have been found clinically brain dead also...no life in them at all...like I said, believe what you guys want...and I AM NOT A RELIGIOUS PERSON AT ALL.


Last edited by pa_general; 08-08-2011 at 06:23 PM..
 08-08-2011, 06:31 PM         #23
tmc4mvp1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorance is bliss.
 08-08-2011, 06:32 PM         #24
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think what they are trying to say in this article is that the near death experiences are occurring after the brain completely shuts down and the person being pronounced dead

therefore the brain playing tricks theory is bullsh*t because the brain has stopped working, if it was working then they wouldn't be pronounced dead
 6 years ago '10        #25
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Depends on what you define as "life" I don't think there is any consciousness of self after you die. The bible even says it. No concept of time no nothin.

So you die and basically come back instantly (since there is no concept or conscience to perceive time)as something else who know's what though...

Could be human could be anything only way to know is to die.

Religion is not bad PEOPLE made it out as something it's not. None of the main 3 religions that I know of teach someone to Rob, Steal, Lie, Cheat, r*pe, etc. So all the religion haters sit down. It's the people not the religion.
 6 years ago '05        #26
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
the other 90% plays tricks on us?!?!?

 6 years ago '04        #27
XoStikoX 
space
avatar space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Life is but a dream....
 6 years ago '06        #28
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 YI-Drizzy said:
i think what they are trying to say in this article is that the near death experiences are occurring after the brain completely shuts down and the person being pronounced dead

therefore the brain playing tricks theory is bullsh*t because the brain has stopped working, if it was working then they wouldn't be pronounced dead
This...people didn't even read the article... how can your brain play tricks after it and your body HAS COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN?
 6 years ago '10        #29
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
Awesome How can you guys believe an unproven scientific theory over numerous personal experiences? God/Jesus is real
 08-08-2011, 06:47 PM         #30
IamTo8y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who knows..
 6 years ago '11        #31
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3832 3832
 YI-Drizzy said:
i think what they are trying to say in this article is that the near death experiences are occurring after the brain completely shuts down and the person being pronounced dead

therefore the brain playing tricks theory is bullsh*t because the brain has stopped working, if it was working then they wouldn't be pronounced dead
 6 years ago '10        #32
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
bullsh*t
 6 years ago '04        #33
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 YI-Drizzy said:
i think what they are trying to say in this article is that the near death experiences are occurring after the brain completely shuts down and the person being pronounced dead

therefore the brain playing tricks theory is bullsh*t because the brain has stopped working, if it was working then they wouldn't be pronounced dead
Wrong. Brain death is irreversible. No one comes back after their brain stops functioning, even if breathing and blood circulation can be restored artificially. This article is talking about clinical death (and also seems to include near clinical death), where breathing and blood circulation stop. Brain activity can continue for a short time after clinical death, which is why it's possible for someone to be revived, and possible for them to experience something without there needing to be life after death to explain it.


Last edited by HHS; 08-08-2011 at 06:56 PM..
 08-08-2011, 06:53 PM         #34
MrHonor323 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I may be undecided on NDEs, but astral projection/OOBEs are an interesting answer to support them, but not the idea of "heaven and hell" since those are concepts.
 6 years ago '11        #35
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
There is no use in speculating. We'll all have our time.
 6 years ago '10        #36
tvnrapp 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
So how do you explain haunted houses?
 6 years ago '11        #37
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Hmmm On the subject of remembering it is like this scenario ... when you were a kid you do you remember if someone bought you ice cream probably not but that doesn't mean it didn't happen . Just like past life just because you don't remember it does not mean it did not happen .
 6 years ago '04        #38
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
He was without a pulse, he says, for 90 minutes before he came back to life after a passer-by began to pray and sing hymns over his body.





lol riiiiiiiiight
 6 years ago '05        #39
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
LOL wow, there's a lot of people who believe in magic on boxden. That's cool though, believe in magic and a magical man in the sky all you want, but please just admit you do so out of personal weakness. Peace and love, flame away!
 6 years ago '04        #40
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
 MistaKlean said:
hate to break it to people but there is no "heaven". you experience what YOU want to experience for a bit as your body/brain goes through it's process of stopping to work. do you remember what it was like before you were born? um no. it is probably the same way after you die. we use 10% of our brain, the other 90% could play tricks on us as we die since some religious people imprint the image of god and this heaven idea into their heads so drastically over time. this is a bunch of garbage. but whatever gets people through the day I guess...
really
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy