LeBron James uses Twitter to support Tim Tebow

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
tebow will get his chance, not everyone is made to start asap in the league. people want to give dude the spot too soon. orton is a good qb. i mean, why not dangle him out there and see who will bite and give up what the broncos wanted?

alot of great qbs rode the bench their first couple years, i dont see what the point is. let tebow sit back and soak in what he needs to soak in, continue to work on his problem areas and shine when its his time.
 08-04-2011, 09:40 AM         #22
phantom589 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 atl12o13 said:
.........Tebow is a perfect example of the media doing the exact opposite of Bron.I dont like Lebron much,but he gets blasted for EVERYTHING to a point its unfair.If you listen to the media Tebow is a saint and perfect person.Good example is right when he turned pro i was working out in Jacksonville Florida near where he went to high school and like an hour from Gainesville,and they were doing this long story on national TV about how selfless he was,staying 2 hours after his scheduled time to give autographs to fans...i though to myself,that cool of him.Come to find out from a friend who was at the mall,he was charging like 100 dollar for them autographs.Being a college senior with an uncertain draft status,of course he is gonna stay and get money.He also gets all this credit for his leadership and such...and yea he seems like a decent leader,but that tem was damn good with Leak too.The media didnt like him though.He went from possible Heisman candidate to that guy holding Tebow back in like two months.BTW...those dudes are retarded if they think Orton is the problem in Denver,and Lloyd is just saying that the organization isnt gonna let Tebow not get his shot bc they gave up too damn much for him,which is real talk.
I def agree with your initial point about the medias treatment of LeBron vs. the way they treat someone like Tebow BUT regarding your story about Tebow charging $100 for autographs, I think you might not know the entire situation.

"The fee is $160, with a large portion of the proceeds going toward the Tim Tebow Foundation

A huge chunk of EVERYTHING tebow does (including his NFL salary) actually goes to his foundation to benefit people in the philippines. He gives an inordinate amount of his money to good causes. I remember he was selling tons of signed footballs for $150 once in g-ville and ALL of the proceeds went to a foundation. And ultimately, if you think about the timing of the event you mentioned, it was right after he could FINALLY profit off of his name and was no longer under bullsh*t hypocritical NCAA rules regarding athletes making money. He gave his signature thousands of times for free, never made money off his own $80 jersey, who wouldnt charge for a sig once you finally can? I just disagree that this can be citied as an example against him being a "saint and perfect person", which of course no one is.
 6 years ago '09        #23
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
"Hey Merril...... 'ppreciate that"

08-04-2011, 10:04 AM         #24
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meh... It's all been said already. LeBron is just looking for attention this summer 'cause no one gives a fu*k about what he's doing at the Drew League... They only care about Durant and CP3/Anthony...
 08-04-2011, 10:11 AM         #25
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why dont he say sh*t when they talk about every black qb like this
 6 years ago '08        #26
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
 stlcardinals19 said:
Nice of LeBron to back him, but I'm sure he'll get blasted for this........
Not really, he just can't use that "I don't listen to that kind of stuff" excuse anymore. By saying he was watching SC and saw this he is basically saying he sees it when they talk about him too.
 08-04-2011, 10:14 AM         #27
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If God liked Tebow he woulda gave him better mechanics
 08-04-2011, 10:25 AM         #28
kth225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Two of the most Overrated players in the games who care if queen james like Tim
 08-04-2011, 10:31 AM         #29
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walt Thizzney said:
lol both bums

Slickems said:
pretty much both are despicable

mistabeecee41 said:
It all makes sense. A new brother has been taken in.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #30
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
look at ortons stats his last 2 years if u really think tebow who cant hit a wide open receiver in the back of the end zone deserves to start over orton who was in the top 5 qbs last year when they let tebow get a few games ur crazy..tebow is a winner but to be a qb u have to have some what of an arm

examples: early mike vick =great winner but he could throw a play 99 yrds when he first came up
Vince young=won but couldnt hit a wr...but he had a good a.ss d and top 3 rb in the league
 6 years ago '05        #31
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
of course he supports tebow ... he is the one n*gga who wont fu*k any the women in lebrons life
 6 years ago '08        #32
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
 Cheeze said:
If God liked Tebow he woulda gave him better mechanics
 6 years ago '08        #33
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
@ lebron speaking on somebody being a student of the game/natural born leader
 08-04-2011, 10:54 AM         #34
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
lebron needs to learn that ESPN pays people like Hodge to give their opinion...........its not hating, its their damn opinion which they are paid to state. maybe hes so soft because he cant except criticism
 6 years ago '07        #35
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Skip bayless is somewhere on the phone to espn now saying what angle can i use this to sh*t on LBJ for tomm show. I swear that n*gga whole life is about LBJ . this little cracker who never played middle school ball yet he can sit on tv everyday and act like everything should just be so easy for LBJ to win.

but Tebow sucks dude is great white hype never should of went 1st round. this is when u try to sell tickets instead of taking best player.
this is ironic because Skip feels that lebron is all hype and shouldn't be called one of the top players and he also believes tebow is legit and gets unfair criticism. It just goes to show, everyone has an opinion.
 6 years ago '07        #36
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 clenz7621 said:
look at ortons stats his last 2 years if u really think tebow who cant hit a wide open receiver in the back of the end zone deserves to start over orton who was in the top 5 qbs last year when they let tebow get a few games ur crazy..tebow is a winner but to be a qb u have to have some what of an arm

examples: early mike vick =great winner but he could throw a play 99 yrds when he first came up
Vince young=won but couldnt hit a wr...but he had a good a.ss d and top 3 rb in the league
tebow is not the QB prospect Vick or even Young were. He is a mechanical malfunction and the only special about him is his size.
 6 years ago '04        #37
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
hate to say this.....dont want to say it....not sure how to say this......but i agree with LEBRON, now let me go k!ll myself.
 6 years ago '09        #38
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
 Mike Nitty said:
Not really, he just can't use that "I don't listen to that kind of stuff" excuse anymore. By saying he was watching SC and saw this he is basically saying he sees it when they talk about him too.
They already tried talking sh*t about him and the n*gga just said this sh*t like yesterday
 6 years ago '06        #39
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
Tebow may be a natural born leader, a winner and great human being, but that doesn't change the fact that he can't make the short and intermediate throws. He can rally guys around him, be tougher than leather, and inspire the world, but at some point he is going to have make NFL throws. Thats something that he hasn't shown any signs of being capable of doing.
 6 years ago '09        #40
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Cambury said:
tebow is not the QB prospect Vick or even Young were. He is a mechanical malfunction and the only special about him is his size.
Why are you comparing Tebow to vick and young?

They have nothing in common
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago