Flipping and selling

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-03-2011, 11:00 PM         #1
7840 pageviews
18 comments

angusfooburger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flipping and selling

What are some good items that are in demand that you can buy in bulk and sell them on craigslist or on your towns web page? I might check clearance racks as well. Im gonna try making an extra $300- $400 a month. Eventually go on to Amazon perhaps as a friend of mine does that. I know he contacts the manufactures direct however. Im not sure if he uses any sites like
[pic - click to view]

Liquidation.com - Wholesale and Surplus Auctions by Liquidators You guys have any advice or recommendations???

18 comments for "Flipping and selling"

08-04-2011, 08:43 PM         #2
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you should sell lava lamps, those things are so fu*king cool and very under rated. Everybody should own a lava lamp...
 08-04-2011, 09:03 PM         #3
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why dunt u try making an ebay acct an then looking at tha "completed" listings sold to find out which products are selling at a constant rate then purchase those products...
 6 years ago '10        #4
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3034 3034
microcenter got this puppy on sale for 250...
amazon got it for 350.. keep it in the box an in about a couple you could maybe get a lil more maybe..
I was thinkn bout flippin it but im bout to cop a 46 inch this weekend..
 08-04-2011, 09:25 PM         #5
ibcpirate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check eBay Daily Deals everyday to get sh*t for cheap. Today, they have a . Get that sh*t and then resell for like $2,500 or something
 6 years ago '11        #6
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
Im kinda interested in this too. Would be nice to have another side hustle.

As of now I work full time, and on the side I sell Dog food that i buy for 40 cents a lb, then go off and sell it for 70 cents a lb, I get them bags of dog food that go for like 60 bucks for a 30lb bag. HAH!...

But I need another hustle tho
 6 years ago '04        #7
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1458 1458
If you want just a side hustle, buy broke phones or crack phones on ebay or craigslist and fix them and sell them... my friend makes a k!lling off this.. or buy refurb phones and sell them on craigslist or whatever....

or you can buy popular clothes for cheap and sell on ebay... buy stuff from like nordstorm rack, ross, etc... and sell on ebay...

me and my friends make stacks doing this... make friends (or pay) with a lot of people and or preferable people in malls or at retail places... use their discount for bulk purchases... and then resell.. a good one I did was this girl worked at Oakley she got off like 80 percent, YES 80 percent for like the first so many shades, then 50 percent off after that... so I brought a whole bunch of sh*t from her and sold it on ebay... BIG COME UP...

Buy sh*t from china and sell indivdually, takes a lot of time and research, but if done right it will add up to pretty good profit.. I have seen it done with a lot iphone products...
 6 years ago '11        #8
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
^^

What sites u got to buy refurb phones?
What sites u got to buy clothes in bulk for discounted price? hook me up with the connects mang!!
 6 years ago '04        #9
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1458 1458
 Patron253 said:
^^

What sites u got to buy refurb phones?
What sites u got to buy clothes in bulk for discounted price? hook me up with the connects mang!!
Read closely, I said buy clothes in bulk from ross, nordstorm, or outlets... or scan ebay for whats hot for clothes... go to the store make friends use discount or pay them a flat fee everytime u use their discount... when ed hardy was hot I went to the ed hardy store, met this dude, coo dude, paid him like 20 dollars to use his discount, he brought like 2gs worth of stuff which isn't much from ed hardy... I made like 400 hundred profit in a few days... rinse and repeat..

For phones you can buy on craigslist or ebay, one time I got a iphone 4 off ebay for like 275 with broke screen, brought it fixed it up and sold it on ebay for over 400... or just try to buy phones cheap on craigslist and flip on ebay... or do it reverse try to buy phones on ebay and flip on craigslist for more...
 6 years ago '04        #10
kaeswiss7 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$128 | Props total: 0 0
Derick.?
 6 years ago '08        #11
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
liquidation.com
 6 years ago '04        #12
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
buy and sell cars. sh*t is easy money all you have to do is look for someone looking to get rid of their car for the low. buy it then post it on craigslist for 1000 dollars or more then you bought it and you can make a good 500-1000 profit man sh*ts is that easy. Of course you have to make sure its nothing seriously wrong with the car and also try to get cool with someone who can get into dealers auctions as well, that sh*t is like craigslist on steroids when it comes to finding cars
 6 years ago '06        #13
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
you should sell lava lamps, those things are so fu*king cool and very under rated. Everybody should own a lava lamp...
:rolllaug h:
 6 years ago '04        #14
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
Apple products
 6 years ago '04        #15
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
 Ace2125 said:
buy and sell cars. sh*t is easy money all you have to do is look for someone looking to get rid of their car for the low. buy it then post it on craigslist for 1000 dollars or more then you bought it and you can make a good 500-1000 profit man sh*ts is that easy. Of course you have to make sure its nothing seriously wrong with the car and also try to get cool with someone who can get into dealers auctions as well, that sh*t is like craigslist on steroids when it comes to finding cars
And this
 6 years ago '04        #16
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2401 2401
real good post in here.. i do a lot of the same and then some.. have not worked a regular job in 3 years since i went for mines..... and i will say is, it feels good to be your own boss and make the money you wanna make on your own terms. hustle on my n*ggas.
 6 years ago '08        #17
SecondComing101 3 heat pts
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
dope thread, a lot of info is being given out
 6 years ago '12        #18
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
is that refurbished phone hustle legit?

i'm interested
 04-21-2012, 08:45 AM         #19
ProfitSee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I am interested in the refurb phone hustle too.
In my area though it's not many listings on craigslist where people are selling cracked iphones/ipods though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy