Tebow Stock Plummeting In Denver

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #101
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Smoke500 said:
In this case you're treating "black qbs" like aliens and not human beings...which means you already have a racial bias

Black Qbs weren't even given much of a chance before....and some black Qbs have done better than the vast majority of white Qbs. And the vast majority of white Qbs have NOT won a Super Bowl. In fact....the Qbs that have had a lot of success are few and far in between...Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw, Tom Brady, John Elway....and all of those Qbs were responsible for a lot of those SB rings

Also because people believe "black qbs don't win"....the majority of qbs in the NFL end up being white...which in turn puts the pressure on the few black qbs left as starters to win one compared to the 29 or 30 other white qbs

This is again using your logic of course. I just see the qb...not the complexion

....As much as I hate the Eagles I hope Vick, McNabb...Garrad....sh*t If any other Black QBs out there...Win a championship this year...just to prove the critics wrong...
 6 years ago '04        #102
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Veno da Don said:
That was an excellent analysis the only problem I have with it is, I'm not sold or the Bronco's organization on Tebow's arm anything. They think his arm sucks and he just doesn't have what it takes to be an effective QB. He does have tremendous leadership and a helluva k!ller instinct though. So.... We shall see how this plays out.
I doubt it has anything to do with his arm, his long balls have been the best thing out of him this camp. From all the QBs on the roster he has the best deep ball I know throwing it far is not the same as arm strength but Tebow's arm isn't that bad it just looks weird when he throws because hes got poor mechanics and hes not to mention hes left handed.

0ddJoB said:
lmao this is obviously being used a chance for tebow haters to talk sh*t

we all knew tebow wasn't gonna be starting his first 2nd and even 3rd year. everyone is aware he is a project QB, with a lot of potential.

If he doesn't work out than so be it.. but if he does it's gonna be for real
Exactly

hes either going to be

A huge bust or a A huge star in the NFL

There is no in between for him. He is the biggest Boom or bust guy in the NFL right now next to Cam Newton.

Cheeze said:
they saying he's taking 3rd team reps
He took first team reps yesterday, and second team reps he also took third team reps.

Its an open QB competition between Quinn, Orton and Tebow. They rotate reps so hes going to occasionally be working with the third team.

He will probably be third or 2nd on the QB depth chart to BEFORE the first pre-season game, if hes going to jump anyone on the depth chart hes going to have to show it in the pre-season games.

Last edited by K1; 08-06-2011 at 02:08 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy