Tebow Stock Plummeting In Denver

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 45 45
13 293 498 58.8 3,653 7.34 20 71 9 1 87.5

how are u gonna bench a 20 td and 9 int qb?????? who made the leagues top receiver ??? b lloyd !!!!
 6 years ago '06        #82
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 45 45
 6 years ago '04        #83
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 K1Entertainment said:
I am just saying not much evaluating can be done in a practice environment. Especially when you consider both QB's strengths and weaknesses. Basically Tebow's weaknesses are Orton's strengths and Orton's weaknesses are Tebow's strengths.

Orton's strengths are good mechanics decent arm and good accuracy, great play action fake and okay pocket awareness.
Orton's weakness is lack of mobility, takes sacks that takes the team out of FG range, not good on third downs, not a pressure player, not great in the red zone.

Tebow's strengths are mobility, decent arm, decent accuracy, leadership, brings his team back from behind, great in the red zone, excels when pressure is on, doesn't take easy sacks, hard to bring down.
Tebow's weaknesses are poor mechanics and less than ideal foot work, lacks experience under center, some issues taking snaps from center.

so really when you look at the strengths and weaknesses the things that will show up more in a camp environment is Orton's strengths, while his weaknesses won't really show since he can't be hit and there is not any real pressure on the QBs in camp and its obviously not a game so you can't play from behind. In contrast all of Tebow's strengths won't show up in camp because they have to deal mostly with real game situations, and his weaknesses will shine through his positives for the most part in practice since all your seeing is him throwing the ball from under center mainly.
That was an excellent analysis the only problem I have with it is, I'm not sold or the Bronco's organization on Tebow's arm anything. They think his arm sucks and he just doesn't have what it takes to be an effective QB. He does have tremendous leadership and a helluva k!ller instinct though. So.... We shall see how this plays out.
 6 years ago '04        #84
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
 justinjones said:
did it take em 3 games
im not saying he going to be an all pro but im not going to call him a bust when he hasn't even played a dozen games yet

and yes it took half the dudes you said at least a year and the other ones had a good team around them already
I will never call him a bust, because I never expected much out of him anyway. The coach of Denver, Mc Daniel just got caught up in the hype and pulled the trigger on a 6th or 7th round talent. Also, he had 16 games last year to get on the field. Bradford, Peyton and Ryan were starters since day one.....less than 3 games, homie.
 6 years ago '04        #85
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 bigtrevdogg said:
I will never call him a bust, because I never expected much out of him anyway. The coach of Denver, Mc Daniel just got caught up in the hype and pulled the trigger on a 6th or 7th round talent. Also, he had 16 games last year to get on the field. Bradford, Peyton and Ryan were starters since day one.....less than 3 games, homie.

he only started 3 games so far is what i was saying

palmer and eli sat on the bench for a minute before they got in
peyton went 3-13. aikman didn't even win a game in his 1st year. they had growing pains

bradford,ryan,sanchez are situations that don't happen to often
 6 years ago '08        #86
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 rfessler1 said:
the only reason he went in the 1st round is cause denver KNEW they were gonna sell a fu*kload of merchandise.

they figured that he cant really be "that bad". who knows? it might have been worth it.

but damn does he suck. denver is gonna be the laughing stock of the nfl for years cause of that sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #87
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 rfessler1 said:
the only reason he went in the 1st round is cause denver KNEW they were gonna sell a fu*kload of merchandise.

they figured that he cant really be "that bad". who knows? it might have been worth it.

but damn does he suck. denver is gonna be the laughing stock of the nfl for years cause of that sh*t

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Smoke500; 08-06-2011 at 12:51 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #88
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
I feel sorry for dude though. He hasn't even gotten any oppurtunity yet to face real defenses and he's already getting booed out of town lol.

Elway spoiled yall n*ggas.
 6 years ago '10        #89
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
I've never seen a BACKUP QB get so much hate before.

But of course it's a sign of the times.

Tebow is the Second Coming and he is being persecuted!

Please recognize your Lord! His name is Tim Tebow and every soul shall bowdown!

:agreement6:
 08-06-2011, 02:15 AM         #90
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they saying he's taking 3rd team reps
 6 years ago '05        #91
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
This is exactly what I be telling people on the Panthers website...Muthafu*kers act like a QB is supposed to come in the first year and dominate all of the NFL...That sh*t rarely happens unless the QB goes to a already made team...(Sanchez, Flacco, Rothelisberger)....If Carolina started Jimmy this year I wouldn't even be mad because I know If Cam starts all I'm going to hear is a bunch of butt hurt f*gs on here acting like Cam was suppose to be god-like his first year...Give Tebow some time...but y'all got to start comparing him to Newton...Newton is going to be way better than Tebow...especially If they was both to start this year...You couldn't tell me that Newton wouldn't put up better stats
 6 years ago '04        #92
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,340 | Props total: 11257 11257
it's hard to root for someone who throws religion in your face like tebow does.
 6 years ago '04        #93
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
 Majestic_GMMB said:
This is exactly what I be telling people on the Panthers website...Muthafu*kers act like a QB is supposed to come in the first year and dominate all of the NFL...That sh*t rarely happens unless the QB goes to a already made team...(Sanchez, Flacco, Rothelisberger)....If Carolina started Jimmy this year I wouldn't even be mad because I know If Cam starts all I'm going to hear is a bunch of butt hurt f*gs on here acting like Cam was suppose to be god-like his first year...Give Tebow some time...but y'all got to start comparing him to Newton...Newton is going to be way better than Tebow...especially If they was both to start this year...You couldn't tell me that Newton wouldn't put up better stats
theres no point in posting on the Panthers site
those people up there are fu*king retards who have a very low football IQ
 6 years ago '04        #94
pdemur 1 heat pts
space
space
$365 | Props total: 62 62
Dude its goin on his second season wtf give him a break how long rogers was on the bench before he started fu*k chek mannings and rivers stats when they where rooks he will get the starting job when they start playing real games practice means chit and orton is a practice qb tebow game qb a winner orton looser check win and loses and tebo wins
 6 years ago '04        #95
pdemur 1 heat pts
space
space
$365 | Props total: 62 62
Black qbs don't win superbowls and the qb for the red skunks dosent count bcause he dint take them there
 08-06-2011, 10:35 AM         #96
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

dn't fall for it miami.
 6 years ago '10        #97
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 pdemur said:
Black qbs don't win superbowls and the qb for the red skunks dosent count bcause he dint take them there
In this case you're treating "black qbs" like aliens and not human beings...which means you already have a racial bias

Black Qbs weren't even given much of a chance before....and some black Qbs have done better than the vast majority of white Qbs. And the vast majority of white Qbs have NOT won a Super Bowl. In fact....the Qbs that have had a lot of success are few and far in between...Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw, Tom Brady, John Elway....and all of those Qbs were responsible for a lot of those SB rings

Also because people believe "black qbs don't win"....the majority of qbs in the NFL end up being white...which in turn puts the pressure on the few black qbs left as starters to win one compared to the 29 or 30 other white qbs

This is again using your logic of course. I just see the qb...not the complexion
 6 years ago '04        #98
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
"Hoge said" ..... Yeah I stop reading after I saw that right there .
 6 years ago '10        #99
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 ErnieB said:
sh*t, most football fans in general have low IQ.
 6 years ago '05        #100
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 ErnieB said:
Man you ain't lying...I swear I wish I could go to fan fest and sock a couple in the face....Dudes sometimes have some good information but for the most part they all some whiny little bi*ches who want a championship this year...Believe me If Cam sucks this year I'll come on this site before I go on their...not to mention half of them about prejudice ...they talked sh*t about Rivera because he was Mexican...dudes some as*holes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago