Tebow Stock Plummeting In Denver

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 0ddJoB said:
porch monkey
Answer the question its a yes or no answer i am not agruging i just wanna know

if u feel that way.

and your team still going 2-14 no matter who QB
 6 years ago '04        #62
cdub12344321@ya 
space
space
$655 | Props total: 101 101
Do any of you watch football????? Tebow will make ya eat your words dude is a natural winner!!!! Rather ya like it or not as a broncos fan I was tired last year of our boring offense, then came tebow who only played a limited amount of games threw for five td's and ran for three get out of your old school football thinking. Qb's now a days are winners sure you still have some pure passing qb's left two manning and Brady, but the game is changing now its evolving defenses are getting way faster you practically need a qb that can get out the pocket and make a play happen! Take big Ben hate all you want about him being a sorry qb, but he won his team two superbowl rings he is a winner!!!!! Ok my raid is over, but if you don't know anything about football or how the broncos operate stay off our d's. Lastly Orton isn't a bad qb he is mad accurate and has a little leg to him so why not let him play raise his stock up, let tebow develop some more then go from there. Tebow on my opinion should play this season in certain formations within the goaline to finish out drives idk how many games we could have won or competed better at the beginning of the season but couldn't finish out drives or fourth down conversions.........

Last edited by cdub12344321@ya; 08-05-2011 at 02:38 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #63
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Answer the question its a yes or no answer i am not agruging i just wanna know

if u feel that way.

and your team still going 2-14 no matter who QB
Last time I saw idiots on BX say we would go 2-14 we went 8-8
Gonna stick by this? 2 wins at most?
 08-05-2011, 02:52 PM         #64
BinaryStar1499 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha...tebow suks
 6 years ago '10        #65
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
Mark Jackson's face when they drafted tebow was classic lmao!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #66
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 royman04 said:
Stranger things have happened
Remember Kurt Warner went from working in a super market to a superbowl MVP
I feel you, but Warner went to Northern Iowa and was merely an undiscovered diamond in the rough. Tim Tebow has been in the spotlight since forever. We've all seen him play and he's never looked like a legit NFL QB to me.
 6 years ago '07        #67
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
Without a run game it wouldn't matter who started
 08-05-2011, 03:39 PM         #68
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Tebow is trashed he should of never even got drafted in 1st round. he a Qb who cant throw the ball

u talking about running ppl over and rushing td HE'S A fu*kING QB CMON MAN DONT GIVE ME THAT BS
Cam is a QB who can't throw the ball either and you defended him being the #1 QB
 6 years ago '05        #69
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 2 Pistolz said:
It's just training camp.... but did people actually expect Tim Tebow to develop into a successful starting QB in the NFL? I have to admit his play late in the season surprised me last year, but never did I believe that was a sign of things to come.
I believed before he was drafted that he would be a successful starting NFL QB, and now a year later, i still believe it, i just hope its for someone other than the broncos
 6 years ago '07        #70
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 SteveSS said:
Where's God to save you now?

Seems pretty safe to me.
 6 years ago '08        #71
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,010 | Props total: 1762 1762
the only reason he went in the 1st round is cause denver KNEW they were gonna sell a fu*kload of merchandise.

they figured that he cant really be "that bad". who knows? it might have been worth it.

but damn does he suck. denver is gonna be the laughing stock of the nfl for years cause of that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #72
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
tebow sucks
 6 years ago '04        #73
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Tebow is trashed he should of never even got drafted in 1st round. he a Qb who cant throw the ball

u talking about running ppl over and rushing td HE'S A fu*kING QB CMON MAN DONT GIVE ME THAT BS
its because of the religious factor idiot. same thing with jimmer. they are not the 1st white guys that got drafted in their leagues

dude only started 3 games. it takes qbs years to get used to the nfl if they do at all

Last edited by justinjones; 08-05-2011 at 04:51 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #74
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
ima raider fan, so u know im not backing the kid for nothing. but i like tebow. he may not have the little things that scouts looking for, but he also has what they tend to overlook. hes a proven winner, he has grit and heart, and the intangibles to make things happen. not to mention he actually played well last year. give him a shot when his time is ready. but right now orton is the better player and deserves to start.
 6 years ago '04        #75
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
 K1Entertainment said:

Its true, Hodge has said a countless amounts of dumb sh*t. Some other interesting pieces from Hoge over the years:

Aaron Rodgers will never be an NFL quality QB.

Brohm is a better prospect than Aaron Rodgers.

Maurice Clarrett is a first round caliber RB.

And my favorite, Ryan Leaf is better suited for the NFL (compared to Manning).

Dude is wrong on plenty of occasions, he is just trying to get some pub by using one of the most popular player in sports.

but on to "The Tebow Thing"

The Tebow hate is crazy, I get it hes a over hyped figure and it comes w/ the territory but damn I think its ridiculous to judge him off of a few training camp practices where hes throwing to guys that are going to get cut. Maybe the lockout did hurt him and maybe hes not ready but what he showed the last 3 games of last year was potential and you can build off that if he can show in the pre-season games he did improve and not regress.

I don't think its right to judge any of the QBs in a practice environment of course a veteran QB is going to look light years better than a young QB in practice, this sh*t is still new to Tebow its like second nature to Orton. Especially when Orton isn't under any real pressure in the pocket he knows hes not gonna get hit.

I can't speak on who I want to start until I see them through the 4 pre-reason games, how they preform in in game situations, how Orton reacts to the boos when he throws the picks. How Tebow overcomes adversity if he throws a pick, same with Quinn tho I believe hes destined for a life time back up roll, but again I want to see the competition unfold in the pre-season not no bullsh*t installs.

I don't care who starts as long they can QB the team to touchdown drives instead of field goal drives and countless 3 and outs thats who I want, I like Orton but last year he didn't get it done for me on third downs and red zone production and I am hoping that if he is the starter it was because the lack of running game we had last year.
well, the aaron rodgers a.ssessment was way off by hodge. On the other hand, most of his scouting on brohm was on point. the accuracy issues have alway been and still is his problem. the the Tebow a.ssessment he gave earlier this week is on point too. The guys mechanics still hasn't improved. He throws the football like a baseball pitcher. A pro qb should never have that long of a passing motion. He is telegraphing all his throws. He was a good college qb, but it does not translate to the nfl. He might be a nice guy, but he is just not an nfl quality qb. people always want to compare Tebow to Vick or V. Young, but those guys have superior athletic ablity that can compensate for some of their deficiencies. That can't be said for Tebow. All the praise by the media he received in college has really made people think he could play.........Tebow propaganda by the media...lol...the hell with intangibles, grit and spirit....just deliver the ball on time and in the right spot....that wins football games. I care less about what he did in college.

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 08-05-2011 at 06:11 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #76
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
 justinjones said:
its because of the religious factor idiot. same thing with jimmer. they are not the 1st white guys that got drafted in their leagues

dude only started 3 games. it takes qbs years to get used to the nfl if they do at all
Did it take peyton, brees, bradford, ryan, sanchez or even colt mccoy years? NO. If you can't play, you just can't play. He will probably be a journeyman back up in the league for years, because he is so well liked. Other than that, he has major deficiencies.
 6 years ago '09        #77
akverse47 443 heat pts443
space
space
$5,571 | Props total: 4974 4974
might as well play that dude

at tight end
 6 years ago '04        #78
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 bigtrevdogg said:
Did it take peyton, brees, bradford, ryan, sanchez or even colt mccoy years? NO. If you can't play, you just can't play. He will probably be a journeyman back up in the league for years, because he is so well liked. Other than that, he has major deficiencies.
did it take em 3 games
im not saying he going to be an all pro but im not going to call him a bust when he hasn't even played a dozen games yet

and yes it took half the dudes you said at least a year and the other ones had a good team around them already
 6 years ago '05        #79
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 1153 1153
madden curse... Dude is a #bust for denver
 6 years ago '08        #80
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
<<<<-------Tebow's no me

ReallyTho said:
cam newton will suffer the same fate

all u newton rider fraid to admit it to
 CutKidd21 said:
Cam has better mechanics.. his accuracy is sh*t tho and he's never played in a pro style offense and he plays in the NFC south

so yeah he's fu*ked

Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy