Tebow Stock Plummeting In Denver

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,482 | Props total: 576 576
Trade him to Miami... He's a Florida cat anyway and you can't tell me they wouldn't love to have him.

Henne might step up if he's worried about getting benched.
 08-03-2011, 11:00 PM         #22
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
eagles 3rd stringer
 6 years ago '05        #23
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
God i hope this means that they trade him
 6 years ago '10        #24
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
Y'all need to accept Tebow into your lives.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #25
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 ReallyTho said:
cam newton will suffer the same fate

all u newton rider fraid to admit it to
If they know how to use Newton....they'll be fine actually. His athleticism will give him more time to develop and still have some success
 6 years ago '05        #26
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
tebow is the great white hype and will get everychance in the world to start somewhere.

because if he is even decent he will be big star for nfl. ummm wonder if tim was blk would he ever

get drafted in the 1st round.
 6 years ago '05        #27
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 08-04-2011, 01:02 AM         #28
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Merril Hoge tore him apart on that segment

He went IN for 5 minutes straight on him

It was beautiful man
 6 years ago '04        #29
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Hodge is the same dude that said Brian Brohm was better than Aaron Rodgers and said Aaron Rodgers won't make it in this league.

Its been a few practices, I wanna see how all 3 QBs do in the pre season.
 6 years ago '10        #30
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Hodge is the same dude that said Brian Brohm was better than Aaron Rodgers and said Aaron Rodgers won't make it in this league.

Its been a few practices, I wanna see how all 3 QBs do in the pre season.
 08-04-2011, 01:39 AM         #31
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
tebow is the great white hype and will get everychance in the world to start somewhere.

because if he is even decent he will be big star for nfl. ummm wonder if tim was blk would he ever

get drafted in the 1st round.
Cam just got drafted as the 1st overall you dumb fu*k and he was/is just as bad of a QB prospect as Tebow
 6 years ago '04        #32
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

ghettofire said:
Its true, Hodge has said a countless amounts of dumb sh*t. Some other interesting pieces from Hoge over the years:

Aaron Rodgers will never be an NFL quality QB.

Brohm is a better prospect than Aaron Rodgers.

Maurice Clarrett is a first round caliber RB.

And my favorite, Ryan Leaf is better suited for the NFL (compared to Manning).

Dude is wrong on plenty of occasions, he is just trying to get some pub by using one of the most popular player in sports.

but on to "The Tebow Thing"

The Tebow hate is crazy, I get it hes a over hyped figure and it comes w/ the territory but damn I think its ridiculous to judge him off of a few training camp practices where hes throwing to guys that are going to get cut. Maybe the lockout did hurt him and maybe hes not ready but what he showed the last 3 games of last year was potential and you can build off that if he can show in the pre-season games he did improve and not regress.

I don't think its right to judge any of the QBs in a practice environment of course a veteran QB is going to look light years better than a young QB in practice, this sh*t is still new to Tebow its like second nature to Orton. Especially when Orton isn't under any real pressure in the pocket he knows hes not gonna get hit.

I can't speak on who I want to start until I see them through the 4 pre-reason games, how they preform in in game situations, how Orton reacts to the boos when he throws the picks. How Tebow overcomes adversity if he throws a pick, same with Quinn tho I believe hes destined for a life time back up roll, but again I want to see the competition unfold in the pre-season not no bullsh*t installs.

I don't care who starts as long they can QB the team to touchdown drives instead of field goal drives and countless 3 and outs thats who I want, I like Orton but last year he didn't get it done for me on third downs and red zone production and I am hoping that if he is the starter it was because the lack of running game we had last year.

Last edited by K1; 08-04-2011 at 03:09 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #33
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

Its true, Hodge has said a countless amounts of dumb sh*t.

The Tebow hate is crazy, I get it hes a over hyped figure and it comes w/ the territory but damn I think its ridiculous to judge him off of a few training camp practices where hes throwing to guys that are going to get cut. Maybe the lockout did hurt him and maybe hes not ready but what he showed the last 3 games of last year was potential and you can build off that if he can show in the pre-season games he did improve and not regress.

I don't think its right to judge any of the QBs in a practice environment of course a veteran QB is going to look light years better than a young QB in practice, this sh*t is still new to Tebow its like second nature to Orton. Especially when Orton isn't under any real pressure in the pocket he knows hes not gonna get hit.

I can't speak on who I want to start until I see them through the 4 pre-reason games, how they preform in in game situations, how Orton reacts to the boos when he throws the picks. How Tebow overcomes adversity if he throws a pick, same with Quinn tho I believe hes destined for a life time back up roll, but again I want to see the competition unfold in the pre-season not no bullsh*t installs.

I don't care who starts as long they can QB the team to touchdown drives instead of field goal drives and countless 3 and outs thats who I want, I like Orton but last year he didn't get it done for me on third downs and red zone production and I am hoping that if he is the starter it was because the lack of running game we had last year.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to K1Entertainment again.

[pic - click to view]

Said everything I wanted to say but I didn't know exactly how to type it out.
 6 years ago '05        #34
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 ghettofire said:
Y'all need to accept Tebow into your lives.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6:
 08-04-2011, 06:56 AM         #35
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@k1

You're right about Hoge being wrong with those a.ssumptions he made, what ESPN analyst is wrong/talking out of their a.ss half the time, but what he's saying and dissecting is his play that everyone has seen at the tail end of last season

Was he wrong about what he said? Possibly. But mostly what hes been saying has been what everyone else has been saying. He just had a bigger platform to do it on.

Also you say that a veteran is going to look lightyears better than a young QB in practice. So what happened with Bradford and Feely in STL last yr? Just sayin talent shines through whether you're young or a vet finally getting his shot. Don't use youth as crutch for Tebow
 6 years ago '04        #36
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
 0ddJoB said:
its just so we can raise Ortons value...

fans should see right through this
from the Broncos front office stand point.. this is true..

but even so.. Elway doesn't like Tebow.
 6 years ago '05        #37
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
The "Im Blessed" Champ
 6 years ago '04        #38
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 brazidee said:

I wanted the Bills to draft him
but it wasn't because of what you saw him do on the field
 6 years ago '04        #39
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Cheeze said:
@k1

You're right about Hoge being wrong with those a.ssumptions he made, what ESPN analyst is wrong/talking out of their a.ss half the time, but what he's saying and dissecting is his play that everyone has seen at the tail end of last season

Was he wrong about what he said? Possibly. But mostly what hes been saying has been what everyone else has been saying. He just had a bigger platform to do it on.

Also you say that a veteran is going to look lightyears better than a young QB in practice. So what happened with Bradford and Feely in STL last yr? Just sayin talent shines through whether you're young or a vet finally getting his shot. Don't use youth as crutch for Tebow
Your comparing Bradford (a clear first top 5 talent) & Feeley (a straight up back up QB) to Tebow (a project borderline first rounder who should have probably been drafted in the 2nd round) & Orton (an above average starting QB in the NFL) and even that situation w/ Bradford and Feeley wasn't solved until they seen Bradford preform in pre-season games and do good. Its not a good comparison that situation isn't even close....

Bottom line is a veteran starting QB who is above average and could start over a number of QBs in this league is always going to look better in a practice environment when you compare him to a project borderline first round QB who only had 3 starts in the NFL, especially when you have the young guy taking reps w/ 5th and 6th WRs most of the time while the vet gets to throw to WRs like Lloyd and Royal all the time.

Until you have more in game film to evaluate especially this year in the pre-season its just too early to call anyone anything.

Tebow is a project QB hes not supposed to be ready yet, that is why Orton got a 2 year extension last year, but that said Orton lacks the k!ller instinct and charisma to play the position and didn't deliver on third downs so an open competition wouldn't hurt anyone and Tebow I think he showed enough in those last 3 games to warrant a true QB competition judged out by pre-season games not how someone looks in practice.

If he gets a fair shot and Orton out preforms him in the pre-season than thats fine by me I just hope we give all 3 QBs a fair shot to win the job because Orton doesn't deserve to have the job just handed to him.

Last edited by K1; 08-04-2011 at 07:32 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #40
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
this guy sucks and is not an NFL QB. he got drafted because he is a "good guy". and we all know.. good guys finish last...

or in this case... 3rd on the depth chart
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago