Rise of the Planet of the Apes - FIRST REACTIONS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2011, 11:27 PM         #81
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidNiteBlues said:
Remember the lab a.ssistance that got sick and showed up to Franco's character's house and ran into his neighbor and coughed on him? Well it turns out he gave the the neighbor the disases and he worked as an airline pilot, in the final scene it shows him reporting to work at the airport...final shot was a shot of those flight destinations locations of diff cities across the world. Basically connoting the virus eventually spreads worldwide.
Thank you. Great way to end it and set up the next one.
 6 years ago '05        #82
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
 MidNiteBlues said:
Remember the lab a.ssistance that got sick and showed up to Franco's character's house and ran into his neighbor and coughed on him? Well it turns out he gave the the neighbor the disases and he worked as an airline pilot, in the final scene it shows him reporting to work at the airport...final shot was a shot of those flight destinations locations of diff cities across the world. Basically connoting the virus eventually spreads worldwide.
It's basically a means to explain how the Apes would eventually become the dominant species.
 08-07-2011, 12:14 AM         #83
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the planet of apes movie in 01 is garbage.....

so many good reveiws though, can't wait to see it next week...
 6 years ago '06        #84
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
Went to the drive in and seen it tonight. fu*king great movie.
 6 years ago '07        #85
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
sh*t was good money
 6 years ago '07        #86
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 youknowmystelo said:
Caesar GOAT actor?
I didn't know the guy that played Caesar was Gollum too... but John Lithgow . The movie was good not great but not bad.

Last edited by TH35; 08-07-2011 at 04:25 AM..
 08-07-2011, 03:29 AM         #87
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sh1t was fresh.
I enjoyed this joint alot.
 6 years ago '06        #88
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
im surprised alot of people are saying it's a good movie
I was literally going to pass on this one but I might give it a chance after all
 6 years ago '09        #89
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Just saw it yesterday. Really good movie. Not the greatest but very solid. I really like the story development for the 1st hr or so. Then the bridge scene was just dope as hell of course.
 6 years ago '07        #90
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 1306 1306
Movie was ok. The cg apes looked good. Not a lot of rewatch value for me though.
 6 years ago '10        #91
unFaDeable 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 0 0
yo u all are forgetting about the gorilla buck.... he was a beast especially on the bridge where he saves caesars life, had me like
 08-07-2011, 04:01 PM         #92
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:
just finished watchin a little bit ago that was a fu*king great movie :cool-smiley-009: i didnt even know there was a scene after the credits til i came into this thread

does this movie have anything to do with the Planet of the Apes from 2001? i dont know if i should watch that movie or not i never seen it..or is this movie just the beginning of a new series of movies about the planet of the apes?
 6 years ago '04        #93
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Good movie... 8/10
 6 years ago '04        #94
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,644 | Props total: 10003 10003
 Little Dice said:

your avi got me crying
 6 years ago '04        #95
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
i just finished the movie...it was average at best...im mad i fell for the hype that i read around the site before watching it...nothing really sucked me in and kept me interested in it, and there was way too much stupid sh*t...overall it was pretty pathetic how the SFPD was so fu*king inept that they couldnt take care of that small a.ss army of apes on a fu*king bridge...who the fu*k would come charging at a bunch of gorillas on fu*king horses and try beating them with batons? that whole scene was retarded, they were more than capable enough to end the threat right then and there but they were being pussies and acting like stupid a.sses...as if police get no training whatsoever in how to handle a riot or some sh*t...yes, i know the 'o sh*t' factor kicks in and they freeze and get trigger happy but wow wtf? the movie was retarded...no way those fu*king chimps gorillas apes or watever the fu*k u wana call them would have ever been able to do anything on that big a scale without being deaded immediately....fu*king waste of time movie
 6 years ago '05        #96
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 15756 15756
Going to check it out tonight....
 6 years ago '07        #97
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 fkucdaw0rld said:
i just finished the movie...it was average at best...im mad i fell for the hype that i read around the site before watching it...nothing really sucked me in and kept me interested in it, and there was way too much stupid sh*t...overall it was pretty pathetic how the SFPD was so fu*king inept that they couldnt take care of that small a.ss army of apes on a fu*king bridge...who the fu*k would come charging at a bunch of gorillas on fu*king horses and try beating them with batons? that whole scene was retarded, they were more than capable enough to end the threat right then and there but they were being pussies and acting like stupid a.sses...as if police get no training whatsoever in how to handle a riot or some sh*t...yes, i know the 'o sh*t' factor kicks in and they freeze and get trigger happy but wow wtf? the movie was retarded...no way those fu*king chimps gorillas apes or watever the fu*k u wana call them would have ever been able to do anything on that big a scale without being deaded immediately....fu*king waste of time movie
Yea there was a ton of questionable sh*t but i enjoyed it.
 6 years ago '06        #98
aussie08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 1315 1315
I thought the movie was really good. When he said...NOOOO!...sh*t gave me the chills.
 6 years ago '07        #99
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
Just watched it and I was pretty damn impressed. THe CGI on the apes was really good and that scene when ceasar first spoke caught me off guard
 6 years ago '07        #100
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 aussie08 said:
I thought the movie was really good. When he said...NOOOO!...sh*t gave me the chills.
That was the best part which is funny because the worst part was right before that. Thr bridge scene was ok too.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy