Authentic Nike and J's in Bulk???

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #21
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
 daliff89 said:

no, that's incorrect

Nike doesn't sell to random distributors, they sell to companies that have stores

a company that has stores is going to put their product in those stores, not sell it in bulk to people over the internet
Dude, that's my point. Stores in China/Vietnam/Taiwan are more willing to sell to people with no license. Distributors=Stores(most of the time). Then there are the factory's which sell to Distributor's, these people also tend to be more open to selling Bulk to people with no license.
 6 years ago '05        #22
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
and those are not authentic Nike products.

what don't you understand about this?

Nike doesn't sell to distributors, Nike IS the distributor

if you are buying bulk Nikes from anyone but Nike, you're buying fakes.
 6 years ago '09        #23
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:

Lol that ain't true but I ain't gonna argue with you. I used to be in the kicks business and know first hand that Nike does sell to distributors, and stores. I guess this is also fake huh?:

Distributors are out there, but they are extremely hard to find, and to become one is even harder. You're better off searching in UK/Europe for one. Too bad I got out of the kicks business or else I'd really sprinkle some game in here, and nah I didn't get out of it cause of the pay. I got out of it cause it takes A LOT of work compared to what I do now, and what I do now pays way more.

If you got a passion for kicks(I just collect'em) and $ then Id stick with it. And yes I am a Sneakerhead:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Baynut; 08-10-2011 at 11:52 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #24
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1442 1442
 daliff89 said:

Your right... usually stores in other countries that sell that are real... usually steal nikes from the factory or buy from other established stores that sell nike... its not that hard to buy from places like this, because of the low volume, low profit... what people don't realize is their aren't many foreign countries that have collectors or people who buy shoes (their priority are much different then us).. so, a lot of time they usually ship and sell to the USA to help make profits.
 6 years ago '05        #25
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
from your link:

Step 4

Email interior and exterior photos of your existing business to .

if you sell things, you're a distributor, but you're talking like distributor is someone who sells wholesale, that's not what your link is talking about

the link you posted in support of your argument says that the only way to get wholesale Nike products is to submit an application to Nike....
 6 years ago '09        #26
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:
from your link:

Step 4

Email interior and exterior photos of your existing business to .

if you sell things, you're a distributor, but you're talking like distributor is someone who sells wholesale, that's not what your link is talking about

the link you posted in support of your argument says that the only way to get wholesale Nike products is to submit an application to Nike....
This doesn't have to be a store though, it can be a site like pickyourshoes.com(yes they have a office, but they don't sell from it obviously).

I never stated a distributor is someone who ONLY sells wholesale. I said it's easier to convince them to sell wholesale to someone WITHOUT a license (in China/Vietnam/Taiwan the UK and Europe is OK also). That way you don't directly deal with Nike.

daliff89 said:
if you get your supply for a discount from anywhere besides Nike, you're buying fakes
You stated you can only get wholesale prices from Nike, which is not true and false.

Last edited by Baynut; 08-10-2011 at 11:45 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #27
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
PYS is a store, it's just based online...

they were also in business for many many years selling shoes on consignment like Flight Club does before they got a Nike account

you can only get wholesale Nike shoes from Nike

that's not false, it's not wrong, i'm not mistaken.

the only way you can get wholesale Nike shoes is to have an account with Nike or know someone who is doing illegal things

if you used to do it, you were either buying them from someone who had stolen them, someone that was abusing their own Nike account, or (most likely if you were getting large, consistant quantities) you were buying fakes
 6 years ago '09        #28
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:
PYS is a store, it's just based online...

[B]they were also in business for many many years selling shoes on consignment like Flight Club does before they got a Nike account
Not true, and once again false. The CEO and owner of the company Peng Cheng has stated before they have no direct relationship, nor a account with Nike. Don't believe me?

A lot of companies have, there are a variety of ways people deal with Nike because they’re so big and there are so many subsidiaries. What kind of account do you guys have with Nike?

We don’t have a direct relationship with Nike because if we do, we have to stick with their release date. That’s how we can get shoes released earlier, and then if we do, we wont be able to get the products that we have. That’s always been an issue with us working directly with Nike, they will limit you on allocation, we would have to sell shoes that we don’t think is relevant to our type, namely the performance shoes. So we don’t have a direct relationship with Nike. We have direct account with every other brand on our site.”

daliff89 said:
you can only get wholesale Nike shoes from Nike

that's not false, it's not wrong, i'm not mistaken.

the only way you can get wholesale Nike shoes is to have an account with Nike or know someone who is doing illegal things
Nope you are wrong, or else sites like Pickyourshoes.com and other stores/boutiques along with Liquidation warehouses/outlets would not be able to operate, legally. Unless you're calling pickyourshoes.com illegal .

daliff89 said:
if you used to do it, you were either buying them from someone who had stolen them, someone that was abusing their own Nike account, or (most likely if you were getting large, consistant quantities) you were buying fakes
Nope I dealt with Distributors and contacts with direct relationships to Nike(stores, production, marketing) along with Authorized dealers. One of my contacts had family who operated in the Nike factory and was part of the management. That is why he could get what I need and sell to me; that's probably as "illegal" as it got. But I had roughly 10 contacts for genuine Nike shoes, in bulk at wholesale prices.

Regardless, my point with all this is you CAN get wholesale prices outside of Nike. That has been my point this whole time, and this whole time(even now) you say it ain't possible. Well it is, so you are wrong and what you are saying is false.

The only truth to anything you are saying is you probably wont get the best price since you're not dealing with Nike, but it will still be wholesale prices.

Last edited by Baynut; 08-10-2011 at 07:35 PM..
strungout gave props

6 years ago '05        #29
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
it says earlier in that article that PYS likes working with Nike and Vans....

you CAN'T get wholesale pricing on Nike shoes without dealing with Nike, period.

that's like saying you can get dealer price on Toyotas for your Toyota dealership by dealing with someone in Japan that has a relationship with Toyota
 6 years ago '09        #30
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:
it says earlier in that article that PYS likes working with Nike and Vans....

you CAN'T get wholesale pricing on Nike shoes without dealing with Nike, period.

that's like saying you can get dealer price on Toyotas for your Toyota dealership by dealing with someone in Japan that has a relationship with Toyota
No offense bro, but you slow or something? Straight from that article, in the same paragraph as your garbage comeback:

"It sounds like you’ve been able to make contact with a lot of companies, is there anyone out there that hasn’t been receptive to you, and that you still wanna work with but haven’t been able to?"

“We work closer with some of the brands, obviously, we like to be, we would prefer to do a lot more business, and I would say we like to work closer with Nike, we like to work with Vans.

They are saying they would LIKE to work close with Nike. And your example is horrible. What you're saying is you have to go to a Toyota Dealership to get Toyota's. There are dealerships that sell all types of vehicles, usually cheaper as well(depending where you live and where you go).

Last edited by Baynut; 08-10-2011 at 10:03 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #31
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
and those dealerships get their vehicles from Toyota...

what you're basically saying is that Nike sells to random factories that then sell to random individuals, Nike would pull their account for that
 6 years ago '09        #32
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:
and those dealerships get their vehicles from Toyota...

what you're basically saying is that Nike sells to random factories that then sell to random individuals, Nike would pull their account for that
No what I'm saying is Nike sells to people who distribute for them(Stores, Boutiques, Outlets, dealers, etc). Just like Toyota sells to car dealerships(distributors) outside of just Toyota dealerships. Also, why would Nike sell to random factories? They have factories in China, Vietnam, Taiwan and other countries all across the world.

Lastly, I emailed PYS and this is the response I got for you:

So, if PYS and a lot of other stores can do it without a Nike account. Anyone can do it, it's just about knowing the right people. I'm using PYS as my main example because they are one of the most popular stores(when it comes to kicks), and they have NO NIKE account.

Last edited by Baynut; 08-11-2011 at 02:45 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #33
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Baynut said:
No what I'm saying is Nike sells to people who distribute for them(Stores, Boutiques, Outlets, dealers, etc). Just like Toyota sells to car dealerships(distributors) outside of just Toyota dealerships. Also, why would Nike sell to random factories? They have factories in China, Vietnam, Taiwan and other countries all across the world.

Lastly, I emailed PYS and this is the response I got for you:

So, if PYS and a lot of other stores can do it without a Nike account. Anyone can do it, it's just about knowing the right people. I'm using PYS as my main example because they are one of the most popular stores(when it comes to kicks), and they have NO NIKE account.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago