Aug 3 - Black Student Sues White School Over Racist “Wigger Day"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2011, 11:38 PM         #61
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sue them whiteys... SUE THE sh*t OUT OF THEM POPTART LOOKIN MOTHAfu*kAS
 08-04-2011, 11:43 PM         #62
ghostmouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T Bonics said:
how do u even classify a wigger anymore..? black people dress like white skater kids now with skinny jeans and tight clothes lookin real homo.
true story b

to cracker beatdown day too! damn, id go to school that day but you better believe ill be cool with mad black people and watch other white people get beat up lol, unless they were my boys n thats a no go.

but in north jerz, i dont believe theirs a lot of racism here. we all live amongst eachother n i dont think people even think about what colors this person or that person. shiiit were all hungry that sh*t matters more.
 08-04-2011, 11:46 PM         #63
Giant Douche 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Lol @ n*ggas acting like they forgot about cracker day. Not justifying anything. But I know there was cracker day at school and they beat up white kids. And I know it was a national thing because some time ago I got on BX and saw someone mention it. So let's not get our panties in a bunch.
shutup f*ggot
 6 years ago '08        #64
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19886 19886
i could smack a wigger in the face and no he aint about to swing back lol
 6 years ago '07        #65
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 152 152
 Zab_JudahX said:

[pic - click to view]

Can anyone say big a.ss lawsuit?
this guy wins

But I'm not even gonna entertain this but wigger day though at the school making this a day w/e

And as far as that cracker day I've never heard of it and don't condone that crap but sounds like a freshman Friday type thinh so it could be just dumb a.ss n*ggas participating in this. no school officials but if not yall white people slipping sounds like a come up to me.
 6 years ago '06        #66
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
ok thats funny....but obviously the school is retarded for allowing that lol
 6 years ago '04        #67
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 ima80baby said:
Lol @ n*ggas acting like they forgot about cracker day. Not justifying anything. But I know there was cracker day at school and they beat up white kids. And I know it was a national thing because some time ago I got on BX and saw someone mention it. So let's not get our panties in a bunch.

naw jus the dumb a.ss school you went to.
 6 years ago '04        #68
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 309 309
 ima80baby said:
I'm sure the administration knew about it, and encouraged it
 6 years ago '06        #69
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 miamishank said:
cracker day definitely existed in florida and so did haitian flag day when jamaicans and hatians fought like it was a civil war.
Yea it went down on cracker day but flag day was wild. sh*t was a whole lot one sided back in the day when it wasnt cool to be haitian. You had n*ggas claimin dread one year and then zoe pound got hot and all of the sudden you remember where you came from.

What made flag day wild though is n*ggas would jump in that sh*t too for the fu*k of it and it ended up being like a riot on campus and off after school. It kinda calmed down when we got to highschool though because certain people knew certain people carried fire and flag day or not you try to jump that fire comes out the bookbag
 6 years ago '07        #70
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6053 6053
i remember during homecoming week all us guys on the football team made up an unoficial day: black boy dress like white boy/ white boy dress like black boy day. all the white boys came to school like wiggers and all us black boys came to school prepped out or in cowboy attire or looking like straight up white trash. it was pretty fun.

if this was an unofficial day during homecoming week then i don't think theres anything they can really do about it but it it was an official day then yea.........that school is in trouble.
 6 years ago '06        #71
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 ima80baby said:
pull your panties up and sit down, first of all the word "cracker" was made up by rich white slave owners to mock poor white non slave owners. 2nd int he cracker day you are referring to did the school board allow it to go on for years and find it acceptible??? What the kids were doing were wrong by singling out kids just because of their color...something very similar to what has happened to anyone of any color in the United States. You have to be a jackass to compare the two. In no way are they the same.

And to be honest it was just called "beat up a white kid day" - very ignorant, but thats what it was.

Beat Up a White Kid Day refers to a custom among some minority children in the city of Cleveland, Ohio of beating up white children on May 1. The only incident of this resulting in a court case or media attention occurred in Cleveland, Ohio, in 2003. The judge in that case concluded, "based on the evidence I've heard, May Day is reality and the evidence was overwhelming that this was an attack based on May Day and that the victim was chosen because she was white,"[1] the attackers explained the attack as being motivated by "May Day" or "beat up a white kid day," and many readers wrote in to The Plain Dealer to report similar experiences.

6 years ago '05        #72
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
get that money homnie
 6 years ago '07        #73
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$35,368 | Props total: 15995 15995
 ima80baby said:
a school had an officialy cracker day?? Cause this seems like the adminstration approved it. I can't see any administration approving cracker day for some reason. And in such case were black students mocking white people by acting according to stereotypes...can't picture that either. but anyways where the fuss is that nasty V-agina image when ya need it
 6 years ago '07        #74
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Sound like the school doesn't officially hold a Wigger Day; sounds more like a group of students planned Wigger Day themselves. And according to , "Officials did require the students to change their clothes immediately."

So how can the school be encouraging Wigger Day if its telling them to change their clothes
 6 years ago '06        #75
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 ClevelandRay said:
pull your panties up and sit down, first of all the word "cracker" was made up by rich white slave owners to mock poor white non slave owners. 2nd int he cracker day you are referring to did the school board allow it to go on for years and find it acceptible??? What the kids were doing were wrong by singling out kids just because of their color...something very similar to what has happened to anyone of any color in the United States. You have to be a jackass to compare the two. In no way are they the same.

And to be honest it was just called "beat up a white kid day" - very ignorant, but thats what it was.

Beat Up a White Kid Day refers to a custom among some minority children in the city of Cleveland, Ohio of beating up white children on May 1. The only incident of this resulting in a court case or media attention occurred in Cleveland, Ohio, in 2003. The judge in that case concluded, "based on the evidence I've heard, May Day is reality and the evidence was overwhelming that this was an attack based on May Day and that the victim was chosen because she was white,"[1] the attackers explained the attack as being motivated by "May Day" or "beat up a white kid day," and many readers wrote in to The Plain Dealer to report similar experiences.

Cracker is what the slaves in Florida used as a nickname for the white people who drove the cracker barrel. It started down here, just like cracker day. Cleveland takes a lot of sh*t from the south so between that and wikipedia your info is fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '06        #76
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Chris Cassius said:
Sound like the school doesn't officially hold a Wigger Day; sounds more like a group of students planned Wigger Day themselves. And according to , "Officials did require the students to change their clothes immediately."

So how can the school be encouraging Wigger Day if its telling them to change their clothes
And cracker day was no different. The kids put it together, it wasn't administrative approved. But it happened every year. Happened at schools all over S. Florida and I know this conversation has come up before and others said they did it too but I guess it must be a southern thing.
 6 years ago '04        #77
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,312 | Props total: 5731 5731
 6 years ago '04        #78
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
Need a house ****** day too same sh*t right
 6 years ago '04        #79
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
Should've named it cracker day who would've got offended then?
 6 years ago '04        #80
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 299 299
 Cantankerous said:
Just goes to show how ignorant other places are outside our somewhat racial utopia in the bay area. Back in HS, predominately white kids from Atherton, Menlo Park, Los Altos, etc on the peninsula, took us to their mansions and rolled plenty blunts and drunk OE. In the end, everybody looks stupid in terms of race relations to us anyways (to the point, school admin make fun of other states, and even more, south) for their still backwards a.ss thinking to us
you go to woodise or MA? i went to woodside and damn white folk knew how to spend they parents cash !! and throw bomb a.ss partys !
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy