Aug 3 - Black Student Sues White School Over Racist “Wigger Day"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 Skip Jr said:
funny how its ok for black people to call white people wiggers but now theres a problem, just another broke bum trying to make quick cash so he can blow it on crack
Who said it's okay? Such a ridiculous generalized statement towards an entire race
 6 years ago '05        #42
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
 Dee Grande said:
i guess this is what the promised land looks like
No its what racial acceptance looks like , across all racial and socioeconomic levels. Get the fu*k outta here with that promise land sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #43
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Cantankerous said:
No its what racial acceptance looks like , across all racial and socioeconomic levels. Get the fu*k outta here with that promise land sh*t
go buy one of those mansions, then report back. coons celebrating because somebody shared their poison with them
 6 years ago '04        #44
bakeram4 
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 4 4
 RYLNYC said:
Black folks made up the word and are now mad that white kids are embracing it It's as stupid as taking a word you claim is so offensive to your race and flipping it into a "term of endearment."

I'm not defending the f-ckery, don't get me wrong, but it's not that big of a deal. White kids in middle America are infatuated with the black culture, nothing new. Be flattered.

I ain't mad at ol' boy for trying to make a quick buck though.
....she's not suein' cause of the word you dumb fu*k. she suein' because of what the day brings about. people dressin' up and actin' with their perception of what blacks are.....which seems to be racial stereotypes. n*ggas need to stay in school for longer than elementary, cause when u don't get the point of what you're readin', you look fu*kin' stupid tryin' to make your point valid. dumb fu*k.
 08-04-2011, 08:49 PM         #45
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The guy who talked about "cracker day" on here did not make it up. None of you ever went to school in Miami apparently. "Cracker day" definitely exists in Miami at the very least. Possibly all of southern Florida. I can only vouch for Miami since I went to school there for some time and know for a fact that "cracker day" exists. Ask anybody who went to an inner city school in Miami about that. And yes, white people were jumped on "cracker day" which is worse than just "dressing up like white folk".

Last edited by xeduran; 08-04-2011 at 08:59 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #46
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
It used to go down on cracker day.
 6 years ago '08        #47
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Pathetic sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #48
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
ok so it should be call wangsta not wigger, so race isn't involved w/ the naming

fu*k all these law suits tho, especially if its been goin on for more than just that year
 6 years ago '05        #49
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
 Dee Grande said:
go buy one of those mansions, then report back. coons celebrating because somebody shared their poison with them
"Poison" take your self- righteous a.ss to church. Another bitter poor bi*ch n*gga, mad at the white man.

Blood Edge said:
did the kids on the higher socioeconomic spectrum ever go to your house?
Just as much as anyone I've let come over. Maybe because I didn't live in a threatening area? Or maybe because these social lines just don't exist as much as they do anywhere else.

---

That race card, white man, black man did/do this sh*t is old as fu*k. If you have to drop and degrade your integrity as a PERSON in order to defend some race that doesn't mean sh*t in the end compared to your own personal merits, you're not going to be sh*t in life, but another bitter a.ss ****** / cracker / spic / who the fu*k ever you want to align and divide with.

I guess coming from a top ranked HS in the US, is a fu*ked up thing? A place that supports diversity among all social, racial and economic backgrounds? And this bi*ch n*gga said I'm the ****?

Taken straight off my HS wikipedia

"Menlo-Atherton has been racially diverse, drawing from Atherton, Menlo Park, Redwood City, East Palo Alto, and Portola Valley. The school's motto is "Strength in Diversity.""
Random place off the net :

"Yet misconceptions of Menlo-Atherton High School continue to exist and Zito proceeded to debunk them. Zito said Menlo-Atherton High School has a cross section of students from the highest economic class and the lowest economic class, noting the community “is an affluent area, but with great poverty.”"
"Menlo-Atherton has been named one of the top secondary schools in the nation by the United States Department of Education as part of its National School Recognition Program. It was also selected as a California Distinguished School by the California Department of Education. In 2005, Newsweek ranked the school as the 259th best school in the United States. Menlo-Atherton also offers the most Advanced Placement courses in the district with sixteen, ranging from Studio Art to US History."
-----
It sucks some of you got cheated out of the chance of understanding individuality throughout your upcoming years because all you've been taught is to clench onto an identity that says nothing about yourself. But that ignorance backwards a.ss sh*t, wanting to point the finger is lame as fu*k.

I grew up in East Oakland( and pretty semi - live there now) and eventually moved to a decent area. Went to a fu*ked up school as a child, that didn't teach anything because damn near the entire school was black, and n*ggas from these areas STILL think the same way. Holding on to ignorance, it's a.ssuming at the very least. Zito(mentioned above) turned that school from a gang banging, norteno, sureno, black gang, togan & soman gang, whites literally scared to leave the front and quad(freshman year under an old principal), to an outstanding school of diversity, something I respect highly because I seen it happen within 2 years between people who didn't even a.ssociate.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 08-04-2011 at 09:32 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2472 2472
they coulda called it "rapper day"
 6 years ago '07        #51
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 onepiecex3 said:
ignorant people...
fixed
 6 years ago '10        #52
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
 matelyan said:
How long did they say in the movie Idiocracy until we are a complete planet of morons?

Because at this rate, I think we will arrive at that point sooner than later.
just watched that movie they say 500yrs
 08-04-2011, 10:25 PM         #53
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do u even classify a wigger anymore..? black people dress like white skater kids now with skinny jeans and tight clothes lookin real homo.
 6 years ago '10        #54
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Skip Jr said:
funny how its ok for black people to call white people wiggers but now theres a problem, just another broke bum trying to make quick cash so he can blow it on crack

[pic - click to view]

sourkush said:
the fu*k is wrong wit this cracker
internet power
 6 years ago '04        #55
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Dude is telling the truth about Cracker Day. That was definitely a Florida thing.
 6 years ago '10        #56
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 817 817
fu*k humanity
 6 years ago '04        #57
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

Can anyone say big a.ss lawsuit?
 6 years ago '04        #58
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
cracker day definitely existed in florida and so did haitian flag day when jamaicans and hatians fought like it was a civil war.
 6 years ago '05        #59
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Cracker day.. what the fu*k? ahahah
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago