Is Jay Z Really A Good Business Man??

most viewed right now
 187
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
AriGold 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,908 | Props total: 2736 2736
 KnicksLost said:
Dame was the Mind....Biggs was the Backbone/Muscle....Jay was the face
 7 years ago '07        #82
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,433 | Props total: 20383 20383
 Illstreet said:
What the fu*k has that got to do with anything?

Dame and Biggs won't sell their ownership of "RD" for any price... Out of spite.

How the fu*k does that say anything about Jay as a buisness man?
Dame wanted to give the jay the masters

The deal was he would give dame and biggs all the rest of the master of roc a fella when they signed on to def jam

Biggs the one who nixed the deal

Ppl tend to forget roc a fella was more than just jay and dame there was a 3 partner and that was biggs and when roc a wear and all the sh*t them 3 owned it went 3 ways

L.A. Reid was the one to tell you that Jay-Z was taking Roc-A-Fella but you didn’t believe him.

Any time I heard something fu*ked up about Jay, I would be like, “Nah, you crazy.” [L.A. Reid] was like, “Go check your man.” Then we had a little meeting and Jay was like, “Yeah they offered it to me, so I’ma take it.” I was like, “How you gonna take the name?” I was so stunned, I couldn’t even argue. So I just said, “fu*k it, take it.” Then I saw [Jay] at Puff’s birthday party, and he said, “If you let me take Reasonable Doubt, my master, y’all can have the name.” I said all right, took it with a grain of salt. Biggs was like, “Nah man, fu*k him.” He said, “How he gonna do that to his boys?” So that’s what happened.

 7 years ago '05        #83
anonymous414 
space
space
space
$638 | Props total: 66 66
Jay Z, u mean the richest most successful hip hop artist out there? Even if he's not the one making investment decisions, at the end of the day he has to sign off on it all.
 7 years ago '10        #84
AriGold 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,908 | Props total: 2736 2736
I'm still waiting for a company he invested in after Dame and Biggs was gone that has gone on to be successful.
 7 years ago '10        #85
AriGold 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,908 | Props total: 2736 2736
 anonymous414 said:
Jay Z, u mean the richest most successful hip hop artist out there? Even if he's not the one making investment decisions, at the end of the day he has to sign off on it all.
I don't count n*ggas money but Diddy go Jay beat on that bread any day of the week.
 7 years ago '04        #86
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,783 | Props total: 22642 22642
hell yea...he bites everything Nas does ....ex empire state of mind
 08-03-2011, 09:31 PM         #87
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
hell yea...he bites everything Nas does ....ex empire state of mind
So I guess Nas bit it from Billy Joel then huh?????
 7 years ago '05        #88
anonymous414 
space
space
space
$638 | Props total: 66 66
 DVJ78 said:
I don't count n*ggas money but Diddy go Jay beat on that bread any day of the week.
show me a statistic showing the total networth of each of em. I'm fairly sure Jay-Z has at least 100 million on P diddy

Edit: nvm, diddy caught up holy sh*t

Diddy - 475 million
Jay Z - 450 million



Last edited by anonymous414; 08-03-2011 at 09:38 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #89
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,447 | Props total: 3250 3250
Anybody who makes REAL MONEY and is a REAL INVESTOR makes bad investments from time to time..do some research on Donald Trump if you dont believe that.

If Dame was so business savvy why is that n*gga in broke as fu*k?You and your logic are ridiculous and you obviously dont know sh*t about making real money.

You sound like a idiot taking about Beyonces new album "came and went" n*gga you must live on the internet.

Her first single wasnt big(by her standards although it was still kinda big)but her current single "Best You Never Had" is every girls favorite fu*kin song right now..

If you are trying to convince somebody to agree with you make a list of his good endorsements and dont be so biased in your arguement.Back your sh*t up with some facts man..or you can always just shut the fu*k up.Your choice.

fu*king Beyonce alone made him more money than any business deal Dame ever brought in lmao that n*gga aint swimmin in money off luck
 7 years ago '10        #90
AriGold 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,908 | Props total: 2736 2736
 Illstreet said:
So I guess Nas bit it from Billy Joel then huh?????
Still waiting for you to give us a company name.
 7 years ago '10        #91
AriGold 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,908 | Props total: 2736 2736
 blackjewelz said:
Anybody who makes REAL MONEY and is a REAL INVESTOR makes bad investments from time to time..do some research on Donald Trump if you dont believe that.

If Dame was so business savvy why is that n*gga in broke as fu*k?You and your logic are ridiculous and you obviously dont know sh*t about making real money.

You sound like a idiot taking about Beyonces new album "came and went" n*gga you must live on the internet.

Her first single wasnt big(by her standards although it was still kinda big)but her current single "Best You Never Had" is every girls favorite fu*kin song right now..

If you are trying to convince somebody to agree with you make a list of his good endorsements and dont be so biased in your arguement.Back your sh*t up with some facts man..or you can always just shut the fu*k up.Your choice.

fu*king Beyonce alone made him more money than any business deal Dame ever brought in lmao that n*gga aint swimmin in money off luck



Jay Z was worth $300 million when him and Dame split.

n*gga shut the fu*k up and go back to that pr0n site.

 7 years ago '04        #92
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,783 | Props total: 22642 22642
 Illstreet said:
So I guess Nas bit it from Billy Joel then huh?????
hey i aint puttin down Jays version he turned that sh*t into an anthem...

still when i first seen the tracklist b the song i automatically thought it was some bitin as Nas sh*t again
 7 years ago '11        #93
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 46 46
you cant tell me that a n*gga worth $450,000,000 is a bad business man.
 08-03-2011, 09:56 PM         #94
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
hey i aint puttin down Jays version he turned that sh*t into an anthem...

still when i first seen the tracklist b the song i automatically thought it was some bitin as Nas sh*t again
Song was nothin like "NY State Of Mind" tho... So...
 7 years ago '04        #95
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,783 | Props total: 22642 22642
 Illstreet said:
Song was nothin like "NY State Of Mind" tho... So...
true...but not like she aint do it b4


[video - click to view]


Like i said aint puttin down Jays version but thats def the first thing i thought it would be some sort of spinoff
 08-03-2011, 10:04 PM         #96
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
true...but not like she aint do it b4



Like i said aint puttin down Jays version but thats def the first thing i thought it would be some sort of spinoff
Iono... I just don't see the correlation... It's just a NY pride thing...

Like I said, Bill Joel had "New York State of Mind".

Frank Sinatra has two different songs called "New York, New York".

The fukkin guy from the Eagles had "In a New York Minute".

Nas had "NY State of Mind" and "Part 2".

Jay had "Empire State of Mind".

Like Nas said himself,

"No idea's original,
There's nothing new under the sun,
It's not what you do,
But how it's done"


Last edited by Illstreet; 08-03-2011 at 10:06 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #97
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,447 | Props total: 3250 3250
 DVJ78 said:


Jay Z was worth $300 million when him and Dame split.

n*gga shut the fu*k up and go back to that pr0n site.

Yea bcuz Dame made Jay that WHOLE 300 whop didnt he?you dumb as fu*k n*gga Dame aint seen 300 mil so how the fu*k did he alone make Jay 300 mil?and was Jay not fu*kin with Beyonce before the split?funny how thats the only thing out my whole post you responded to bcuz you dont know sh*t.Idk why i even bothered tryna put some knowledge on you when your brain is clearly slow.
 7 years ago '04        #98
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,783 | Props total: 22642 22642
 Illstreet said:
Iono... I just don't see the correlation... It's just a NY pride thing...

Like I said, Bill Joel had "New York State of Mind".

Frank Sinatra has two different songs called "New York, New York".

The fukkin guy from the Eagles had "In a New York Minute".

Nas had "NY State of Mind" and "Part 2".

Jay had "Empire State of Mind".

Like Nas said himself,

"No idea's original,
There's nothing new under the sun,
It's not what you do,
But how it's done"
i aint arguing and i see your point ...but coming from a hip hop fan before the song was released and hearing Alicia's version in the vid i posted years b4 this dropped and knowing Jay and Alicia has bit Nas sh*t b4 i automatically wanted to check for this song in particular when the tracklist dropped thinking it was gonna be along the same terms...Jay is a smart business man no doubt
 7 years ago '04        #99
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,388 | Props total: 14372 14372
 DVJ78 said:



Diddy invested in Ciroc without a partner as did 50 with Vitamin Water.
What about Jay?
Ether...............
 7 years ago '04        #100
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 4808 4808
yea he a good business man Dame Dash taught him well... but he a safe businessman he dont take chances like master p,50 cent & diddy do...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Reboot your router
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 26 - Reporter trashes the entire women's movement with fake attack ..
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy