McNabb says Eagles “have more problems than people are looking at”

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206

[pic - click to view]

Reid: Hey it was only a 2nd and 3rd round pick, I'm sure you get something good for him when you trade him next year

Shanahan: I hope your heart gives out before that happens fat a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #82
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
McNabb might be making an indirect jab at Andy Reid. All those NFC Title games and only won one. Blew a huge opportunity to beat New England too. Clearly outcoached.
i think outcoached is an understatement. i still hate thinking about that game. mcnabb and reid were the only people that thought there was no need to run a hurry up offense. a failure on both of them but mcnabb gets most of the blame from media, peers and fans. i put the majority of that sh*t on reid, worst in game coach i've ever seen.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 6 years ago '08        #83
freshprinceoflb 1 heat pts
space
space
$492 | Props total: 155 155
He sounds bitter but I cant sh*t on 5. That use to be my QB
 6 years ago '08        #84
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 568 568

Well, they did load up for a Super Bowl run. After they bounced his a.ss outta town.
 08-03-2011, 11:21 PM         #85
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trackmanxs said:
i think outcoached is an understatement. i still hate thinking about that game. mcnabb and reid were the only people that thought there was no need to run a hurry up offense. a failure on both of them but mcnabb gets most of the blame from media, peers and fans. i put the majority of that sh*t on reid, worst in game coach i've ever seen.
u put it on andy??? mcnabb k!lled any chance they ever had
 6 years ago '10        #86
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Lmaooo...I read this article yesterday and KNEW this would be twisted and taken out of context by McNabb haters/Eagles fans

Read the original article...then compare it to this slanted interpretation here that everyone's jumping on ::

McNabb :
 6 years ago '10        #87
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u dumb fu*ks are missing the point. nvm just let u guys bash him and say your corny jokes.

since u cant read in between the lines
 Phicmagic said:
Dudes right about Andy Reid......Over the years the blame was put on McNabb and the team......Andy kept getting them close with good squads, but now theyve built him a 'Dream Team' of sorts and are breaking the bank for him....If they improve the defense and tighten the offense up with a Allstar list of players for you and you cant take that one step youve been missing all these years(That last step being actually getting to a ring)...Then their gonna realize "Hey maybe it isnt the players?....Maybe its the coach"..........

Im quite surprised by a # of things this off season.....#1 being howcome the Cowboys are so damn quiet?....After all the firings and whatnot theyve done the past 2 years you would think J. Jones would be writing checks left an right on some George Steinbrenner sh*t to get his team back up....and im pissed at my Giants to.....so many free agents and they arent doing sh*t but arguing with Osi lol.....

These 2 guys get it

slimwillie said:
no they sucked. Branch did nothing in Seattle. david Patton?

all his WR that left showed they're bums
Bums why? Because they weren't huge names??

Dude Brady is a GOAT....but Belicheck would not have ANY receiver on his team that sucked. There was NO big name player on the Patriots...they were all good but humble..including his receivers

There's a reason why Joey Galloway among others got cut. Brady can't just throw to anybody
 6 years ago '10        #88
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Notice how all the Eagles fans are sh*tting on Mcnabb, calling him bitter, when there's nothing bitter about what he's saying.
...I posted the original article. Nothing malicious about it

slimwillie said:
how not? how is it a problem that they have multiple weapons

how is it they're upgrading the defense? when he was there they had a top 5 defense.

dude is a bum. Mr "i have nothing to prove" a.ss house n*gga
He's not saying it is a problem....he's saying the Eagles have to gel and they have some things to figure out. Any objective person can see that. And I don't remember the Eagles having CBs THIS special.

He's a bum but you know what....the Eagles haven't been to an NFC title game since he's been gone. That may make him a bum...but it makes him the bum you had the most success with...with less offensive talent

Vancouver said:
McNabb acting like the Eagles didn't have a beast defense nearly every year he was there. The WR/RB situation now is no better than anything McNabb had. If they win this year, it will be because they have a better QB, and I'm a McNabb supporter.
The WR/RB situation is no better than what McNabb had??? . Wow dude seriously?

This is the most talented OFFENSIVE team the Eagles have had overall. If they gave McNabb this during the Eagles most successful years they'd have at least 2 rings

King856 said:
there was no success. superbowl or bust.

he was a good QB , they traded him and won the division the same year. that makes him overrated
Actually that makes the Eagles LUCKY...and anyone unwilling to admit that are ungrateful bastards...

McNabb is the reason Vick was there...McNabb was there for the Eagles MOST success...and until the Eagles make it back to an NFC title game let alone the Super Bowl you have no argument

If Kolb didn't get injured...your statement would make no sense. It's a blessing that Vick rose up out of the ashes and played out of his mind
 6 years ago '09        #89
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22456 22456
 slimwillie said:
No rings in 6 or 7 years w the best qb in the league

No playoff wins in 3 years

Favored at home the last 2 losses

0 rings since spygate
So no rings since you got your third sixth years ago, is the same as no rings your entire career, despite appearing in what, 5 nfc championship games? Your argument is heavily flawed. Your trying to call it a failure to not have 4, 5, 6 super bowl rings? That in itself just implies that our franchise, coach, and qb must be on a completely different level than the eagles if Bill somehow failed us by not bringing us michael jordan's amount of rings yet. But don't worry were on our way there, Brady got a few good years left, meanwhile Andy Reid gotta look over his shoulder, one wrong season and he could be an a.ssistant coach for the cardinals next season.

6 years ago '07        #90
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 rynell said:
5 needs to stop it and move on from Philly, I never heard Tom Brady complain about the no name guys he had to throw to over the years. He made it work with whoever he had and won SBs with them. Its true the only valid point he made was that the new guys having a short time getting up to speed on the defensive and offensive systems. Then again there are alot of vets on the defensive side and they should catch on pretty quick.
Great post
 6 years ago '05        #91
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
maaaaaaaaaaan fu*k the eagles

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #92
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 slimwillie said:
he's been gone 1 year you fu*king retard. and he hasn't had a winning record since he left the eagles.

every team that adds new players (minnesota) has to gel. again what problem do the eagles have?
You're right...he had one year in a new system with a host of other factors

The Eagles have a completely built team and more talent than ever. Unless you make it back to the NFC champ(or Super Bowl) you're really not saying much
 6 years ago '09        #93
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22456 22456
 Hamburgers said:
mcnabb is like that jealous ex who sees you walking around with your new bi*ch (vick) who is clearly hotter than she ever was (mcnabb) and we buying our new bi*ch (vick) all these new clothes/jewlery, steve madden, gucci, louie vutton clothing.

meanwhile our old bi*ch (mcnabb) is stuck rocking them rocawear jackets (vikings)

the fact is, we had a good run DMac, but we broke up with your weak a.ss cause you aint have the stamina to go all night. plus vick got a better looking a.ss.

[pic - click to view]

your heart broken mcnabb?
how you reppin the eagles, and the heat? you a fu*kin yankee and blackhawks fan too n*gga?
 08-05-2011, 08:18 AM         #94
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#5, I'll always have love for ya and what you did for our team.....but SHUT THE fu*k UP!!!!!

Why are you even talking about the Eagles??? He's obviously still hurt behind getting shipped off, but sorry Donovan it is what it is now keep it movin.
 08-05-2011, 08:23 AM         #95
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hamburgers said:
mcnabb is like that jealous ex who sees you walking around with your new bi*ch (vick) who is clearly hotter than she ever was (mcnabb) and we buying our new bi*ch (vick) all these new clothes/jewlery, steve madden, gucci, louie vutton clothing.

meanwhile our old bi*ch (mcnabb) is stuck rocking them rocawear jackets (vikings)

the fact is, we had a good run DMac, but we broke up with your weak a.ss cause you aint have the stamina to go all night. plus vick got a better looking a.ss.

[pic - click to view]

@this wild homo shock-post, but on a side note, how you gonna put Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and STEVE MADDEN in the same sentence????

....non spelling, non fashion sense having, mens-ass looking motherfu*ker
 6 years ago '10        #96
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 slimwillie said:
guess what he played in the west coast last year retard. not a new system

It's not even worth arguing with your supposed "football knowledge" if you can't make distinctions. And I'm the retard.....ironic
 6 years ago '05        #97
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Vincent Vega said:
@this wild homo shock-post, but on a side note, how you gonna put Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and STEVE MADDEN in the same sentence????

....non spelling, non fashion sense having, mens-ass looking motherfu*ker
:lachen001:
 6 years ago '08        #98
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Hamburgers said:

[pic - click to view]

how ya come up wit some gay n hilarious sh*t like that?
 6 years ago '11        #99
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 slimwillie said:
guess what he played in the west coast last year retard. not a new system
the west coast system isn't synonymous from team to team...it's more a philosophy than an offense at this point
 6 years ago '05        #100
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Hamburgers said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy