McNabb says Eagles “have more problems than people are looking at”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 FaceTheGawd said:
@ a dude naming himself swampn*gga.

Southerners
 slimwillie said:
swamp n*gga is worse then anything dog. grimey was atleast part of the slang in the 90's.

ol swamp thing a.ss n*ggas. you must be southern. You call your friends BO?
 lboog1423 said:
only thing worse than swampn*gga is mooncricket

@ these lame a.ss n*ggas d!ck riding each other. Still doesn't stop the fact that you still don't have a super bowl trophy. If yall wasn't so lame you would know "swamp n*gga" is a song

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #62
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 slimwillie said:
how not? how is it a problem that they have multiple weapons

how is it they're upgrading the defense? when he was there they had a top 5 defense.

dude is a bum. Mr "i have nothing to prove" a.ss house n*gga
Well after this year then what?

Or better yet what about next year if you don't win?

There are teams that already better than the Eagles.....like the Packers for example. The Packs would DOMINATE your team if the title is on the line.

You have a QB that is known for his injuries more than his playoff games, you have a desean jackson with whom I love as a Wr. but is also Mr. Concussions, oh yeah you still have Andy Reid which pretty much guarantees y'all not winning in the foreseeable future.

I don't think once he sh*tted on your team (In the article), he actually gave props to your front office. It's just that when you look at the bigger picture do you see a team with all new fresh faces to win in a year? Really?
 08-03-2011, 03:48 PM         #63
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a Giants fan for 26 years now(Since birth)....So I just wanted to come in and clean up for all that Eagles talk I did....Never talked about the Eagles so much in my life jesus....So heres my way of getting my hands clean of that bullsh*t.

[pic - click to view]

fu*k yall n*ggas!

And Slim Willie we gone have to get some Avy Bets and possible wagers going this season my man...Lets Go!
 6 years ago '08        #64
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,833 | Props total: 12544 12544
 Gotti211 said:
@ these lame a.ss n*ggas d!ck riding each other. Still doesn't stop the fact that you still don't have a super bowl trophy. If yall wasn't so lame you would know "swamp n*gga" is a song

You were better off not postIn that whack sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #65
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 FaceTheGawd said:
You were better off not postIn that whack sh*t
Aint you been banned like 5 times? Go outside bruh
 6 years ago '05        #66
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
But the Coach is the same and you cant deny the fact that this team is much better than before. Not only that its a bit more costly since these big contracts are being spread across a group of players capable of all landing on the Allstar team.

Thats another thing I wanted to bring up.....McNabbs complaining cause they never spent money on building around him but.....They couldnt cause he was TAKING all the money....When he was getting $100 million dollar contracts did he ever say "Yo I wanna take 75 or 80 mil instead so yall can get 2 great O-Linemen and we'll have some real protection"......Nah he didnt, and thats why my Giants sacked the sh*t out of him....This guy was k!lling your teams books and now hes talking sh*t about "Paying Vick'...........Is Michael Vick making anything more than a fraction of what McNabb is making tho?

And ima Giants fan, motherfu*k the Eagles....But this n*gga McNabb just always rubbed me the wrong way....He pulled bi*ch move after bi*ch move his whole career IMO......Like f!ghting to get Vick signed, then tossing sideways comments and downtalking Vick after he was signed.....he seems like the guy who will wish you well/push for you in person or in public, but as soon as you leave or hes alone he texts or tells someone there "Man fu*k that guy, I just did that sh*t to make me look cool"..............cause its what he did his whole career....Smile one moment, then get in press conferences and just sh*t on those he supported.

fu*k em
i agree with this..an its the only time i will agree with the enemy
 08-03-2011, 04:53 PM         #67
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
man i will forever remember mcnabb for playin fu*kin air guitar in the tunnel then proceeding to fu*king FAIL in dallas and result in the end of his career as an eagle.

through 3 games, the only TD pass was the one Mike Vick threw?

dude gave me some of the best football memories but was a jerkoff at the same time.
the infamous air guitar is a moment ill always wanna forget....i love mac but he need to chill...truth be told he choked a few of those ship games...it wasnt all his fault but he played his role in the failure

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DrX; 08-03-2011 at 04:58 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #68
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
 WasabiTuna said:
I could say if James jones didn't drop a easy touchdown eagles would of got blown out.

And when's the last time eagles won a super bowl?...I'll wait
thats a harsh low blow. i hope we win it this year to shut u up
 6 years ago '05        #69
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
McNabb acting like the Eagles didn't have a beast defense nearly every year he was there. The WR/RB situation now is no better than anything McNabb had. If they win this year, it will be because they have a better QB, and I'm a McNabb supporter.
 6 years ago '07        #70
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
as far as i can tell he's speaking the truth
 6 years ago '06        #71
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
McNabb is a bi*ch. He says everything with a built in excuse or built in cover-up so he can slip in the jabs. If he wants to say something, just say it. Otherwise go back in your hole cuz you suck and haven't done sh*t in a long time.
 08-03-2011, 07:33 PM         #72
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 poeknock said:
i agree with this..an its the only time i will agree with the enemy
Yo avy bets are on n*gga!!!
 6 years ago '07        #73
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,690 | Props total: 17938 17938
 slimwillie said:
LMAO @ Swamp n*gga

Mcnabb was like 1 for 39 w 6 yards when Washington beat the Eagles talking about they made a mistake. no wonder n*ggas and white people don't like this cat in Philly. he's as fake as they come.

only people that fu*k w D Mc are national media aka follow the script a.ss n*ggas
nope im an Eagles fan and i still like Mcnabb.

he was the greatest qb we've ever had and we've had our most success while he was here even if he did choke in big moments.

plus other than TO they really never did go out and get him anybody,i know he was frustrated with that cause even the fans were too.
 6 years ago '04        #74
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
McNabb might be making an indirect jab at Andy Reid. All those NFC Title games and only won one. Blew a huge opportunity to beat New England too. Clearly outcoached.
 6 years ago '07        #75
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,690 | Props total: 17938 17938
 King856 said:
there was no success. superbowl or bust.

he was a good QB , they traded him and won the division the same year. that makes him overrated
anybody that was an Eagles fan before Mcnabb got there would consider it success.
 6 years ago '09        #76
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,099 | Props total: 22548 22548
 slimwillie said:
nah, as long as they stay close and the fans keep selling out they'll be ok w the fatass fu*k.

What about Bill? how many chances does he get to go 18-0 or 14-2 and choke it away?

besides Eagles have NEVER had the most talented team in the league... until now
Wait are you serious? What about Bill? You mean 4 AFC Championship, 3 Super Bowl Rings Bill?
 6 years ago '04        #77
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 slimwillie said:
The coach was outcoached. But 3 ints a fumble and some vomit means mcnabb was outplayed to. His trash td to greg lewis padded his stats.

I agree. Neither McNabb nor Reid came through when it mattered most. Then again. I'm a Steelers fan. And Big Ben SUCKED against the Seahawks. If it wasn't for Willie Parker's huge TD and our D, we would have lost. And against the Packers, Big Ben's interceptions and failure to convert on critical 3rd downs in the 4th quarter cost the game.
 08-03-2011, 08:58 PM         #78
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol he gets traded to MIN the next day, Sidney Rice, rumoured to re-sign with the Vikes, signs with the Seahawks. His blindside tackle just got released. And his supposed backup has zero respect for him(not saying he deserves it)
 08-03-2011, 09:01 PM         #79
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
what problems do the eagles have?
OL, LB, need to re-sign Vick, Desean, Shady, and Maclin
 6 years ago '10        #80
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Grisly said:

i think he just bitter cus the Eagles never spent no money when he was here, now they droppin mad cake for mike vick.
Im sure its a little bitterness from that but at the same time he's still an Eagle. Dont matter what squad he suit for he's an Eagle. It's like your child has grown up and now they are making their own decisions. Some you respect and some you dont, and all you can do is give your two cent.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy