NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Man I still got love for 5, but this is some stupid, salty sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #42
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Grisly said:
I ment handed... I'm on the cell at work
 08-03-2011, 02:15 PM         #43
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
but the hump with that team isn't the same. it takes time for players to build chemistry EVERY1 knows that. just because Mcnabb lost 4 championship games doesn't mean Vick has to win it on his first chance.

this is a completely different team from the one in 04. so to say they have to get over the hump is retarded since this team was never on the cusp
But the Coach is the same and you cant deny the fact that this team is much better than before. Not only that its a bit more costly since these big contracts are being spread across a group of players capable of all landing on the Allstar team.

Thats another thing I wanted to bring up.....McNabbs complaining cause they never spent money on building around him but.....They couldnt cause he was TAKING all the money....When he was getting $100 million dollar contracts did he ever say "Yo I wanna take 75 or 80 mil instead so yall can get 2 great O-Linemen and we'll have some real protection"......Nah he didnt, and thats why my Giants sacked the sh*t out of him....This guy was k!lling your teams books and now hes talking sh*t about "Paying Vick'...........Is Michael Vick making anything more than a fraction of what McNabb is making tho?

And ima Giants fan, motherfu*k the Eagles....But this n*gga McNabb just always rubbed me the wrong way....He pulled bi*ch move after bi*ch move his whole career IMO......Like f!ghting to get Vick signed, then tossing sideways comments and downtalking Vick after he was signed.....he seems like the guy who will wish you well/push for you in person or in public, but as soon as you leave or hes alone he texts or tells someone there "Man fu*k that guy, I just did that sh*t to make me look cool"..............cause its what he did his whole career....Smile one moment, then get in press conferences and just sh*t on those he supported.

fu*k em
 6 years ago '11        #44
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 slimwillie said:
swamp n*gga is worse then anything dog. grimey was atleast part of the slang in the 90's.

ol swamp thing a.ss n*ggas. you must be southern. You call your friends BO?
only lames argue about coasts any more...bo
 6 years ago '10        #45
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 15668 15668
 wjcorner said:
cuz calling yourself grimey and gully is better
only thing worse than swampn*gga is mooncricket
 6 years ago '07        #46
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 rynell said:
5 needs to stop it and move on from Philly, I never heard Tom Brady complain about the no name guys he had to throw to over the years. He made it work with whoever he had and won SBs with them. Its true the only valid point he made was that the new guys having a short time getting up to speed on the defensive and offensive systems. Then again there are alot of vets on the defensive side and they should catch on pretty quick.
Cuz Brady is humble and his receivers were actually underrated.
 6 years ago '10        #47
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
Still a clown a.ss ni**a after all these years....
 6 years ago '06        #48
burtbeezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$498 | Props total: 111 111
dont get me wrong the packers had there year last year just like the saint did the year before that but they i bet money they wont even make it to the nfc championship they wont be here in indy i bet anybody on boxden who just a made up packers fan last years saints fans a.ss n*ggas i just wanted to talk sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #49
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4227 4227
 Datboitrill said:
STOP IT 5!!!!!! Ol Hatin a.ss Fool n*gga need to try to revive his career
stop it 5!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #50
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 1046 1046
McNabb needs to avoid all questions about Philly and/or Redskins because right now he is on his last leg. TO called you out but everyone hated on him
years later Philly trades you to in conference rival Washington and you stink it up
year later you subtly whine about circumstances but from all the free agent activity no one wants you. Minnesota took a gamble and you have no excuse for a dynamic offense. Put up or shut up McNabb, learn how to say No comment and keep it moving. You have a lot to prove
 6 years ago '05        #51
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 TH35 said:
Cuz Brady is humble and his receivers were actually underrated.
Not just humble, Brady is a whole lot better than 5. He made his guys better than they actually were. Givens, Branch, Patten etc. were average WRs, Moss and Welker are the only top notch WRs he's ever had and Welker wasn't really heard of until he got to the Patriots, thats not a coincidence. Maybe you can attribute some of Brady's success to the system, but 5 was in a QB friendly system as well that consisted of tons of screens and short passes.
 08-03-2011, 02:38 PM         #52
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
stop it 5!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 burtbeezy said:
dont get me wrong the packers had there year last year just like the saint did the year before that but they i bet money they wont even make it to the nfc championship they wont be here in indy i bet anybody on boxden who just a made up packers fan last years saints fans a.ss n*ggas i just wanted to talk sh*t
 08-03-2011, 02:40 PM         #54
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
not more costly. we dont have a 100 million dollar QB right now. don't forget that f*ggot Mcnabb was making way more bread then Vick.

and yeah Mcnabb said he dont get involved when asked about TO's contract. then came out publicly and said they should pay Westbrook

I agree McNabb is as fake as they come. I stopped supporting him when he said he didn't throw up in the SB. trying to tell me what I saw wasn't real
Im glad you agree with me on your last 2 statements, but I think you re-read what I said in reference to you trying to correct me on something being costly....I was saying they arent having to PAY one guy all that money like they did with McNabb, now they can spread it around, which they are doing...

But yup! fu*k this salty a.ss n*gga named McNabb lol......
 6 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you know how to raise Mcnabb's completion percentage???

make his receivers wear socks on their hands
Or get WRs that played Short Stop in college for all those ground balls he threw.
 6 years ago '10        #56
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,852 | Props total: 20813 20813
Notice how all the Eagles fans are sh*tting on Mcnabb, calling him bitter, when there's nothing bitter about what he's saying.
 6 years ago '04        #57
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,382 | Props total: 6408 6408
he might have a point
 6 years ago '10        #58
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,410 | Props total: 2357 2357
 Little Dice said:
mcnaab is right

eagle never gave him help except for t.o
yea and mc naab never followed fu*kin directions which is why to bi*ch his a.ss out!
mc nabb sit yo a.ss down nobody gives a fu*k about your hatin azz!
 6 years ago '10        #59
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,410 | Props total: 2357 2357
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Notice how all the Eagles fans are sh*tting on Mcnabb, calling him bitter, when there's nothing bitter about what he's saying.
this is true and im one of them lol
 6 years ago '04        #60
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1326 1326
 slimwillie said:
not more costly. we dont have a 100 million dollar QB right now. don't forget that f*ggot Mcnabb was making way more bread then Vick.

and yeah Mcnabb said he dont get involved when asked about TO's contract. then came out publicly and said they should pay Westbrook

I agree McNabb is as fake as they come. I stopped supporting him when he said he didn't throw up in the SB. trying to tell me what I saw wasn't real
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now