Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #81
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,541 | Props total: 7671 7671
 peeyump said:
them old n*ggaz had the face on when my n*gga was talking.........n*gga did sound stupid as fu*k............they had my n*gga sitting in a little a.ss chair
i know like pac was putting on a "n*gga" exhibit...
 08-04-2011, 07:40 AM         #82
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's not searching for your approval, unlike most of you posting in this thread, Pac was proud to be a black man. The deception on this planet is astonishing. The black race will never win because they get offended by racial slurs. Stop caring about what the next man is saying and get yours by any means necessary -- even if the gun is busting.
 6 years ago '07        #83
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,595 | Props total: 1054 1054
 peeyump said:
oh im guessing you didnt hear my n*gga basically saying we should be telling the drug dealers and the gangsters that they cool and sh*t. If you didnt think that was ignorant its because you are ignorant..........but thats ok..........cuz from what he was saying.....you cool dog!
you missed the whole message of the video, you ignorant fu*k.

the moral of the video was "be yourself" "do not conform to the white mans rules" "stand up for what you believe in"

the moral of the video wasn't "drug dealers are cool"

you missed the whole fu*king point.

oh and d!ckhead, you are just that, a d!ckHEAD.
 6 years ago '05        #84
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
 Joe Budden said:
He's not searching for your approval, unlike most of you posting in this thread, Pac was proud to be a black man. The deception on this planet is astonishing. The black race will never win because they get offended by racial slurs. Stop caring about what the next man is saying and get yours by any means necessary -- even if the gun is busting.
i dont think its about seeking approval...its about looking like u give a damn...as far as racial slurs go i starting to get offended even when somebody Black calls me ni99a...if we would pick up some books and get online and look at something that would really help us we would be getting ours...this world is full of information on how to come together and make it happen...READ...its not illegal yet
 6 years ago '06        #85
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Young Buck said:
My IQ just dropped from what you just fu*king said. Congratulations on accomplishing that, I didn't know it was actually possible but you did it.

Anyway, from what I tried to configure and understand, you think that I shouldn't speak on something that I don't relate to? It's spelled to btw, not too. What's there to relate on a n*gga wanting to have his pants hanging off his a.ss like some retarded child? If someone sh*ts in their pants and I say "That's nasty", would you tell me to shut the fu*k up because I don't relate to some guy just sh*tting his pants and understand how deep it is?

Plus get off this "They gotta do to survival" bullsh*t, if sh*t gets bad, they can just work at Mcdonald's and be a proper member of society, instead of destroying the community and poisoning our own people with selling crack. Unless these were post apocalyptic times, I could understand the "You gotta do to survival" sh*t, but we're not...so you could just end that retarded argument. But if it takes you hundred times to understand that selling drugs isn't a good idea and your stupid a.ss chooses to do it until your record is officially fu*ked. Then that's your own fault and you just have to find some job that will accept you, this isn't like someone forced your a.ss at gunpoint to do these actions. I bet your one of those idiots with that fu*ked up record too.

I love it when dumbasses like you try to sound smart and it fails.
I wasnt even trying to sound smart but apparently I came off as a n*gga that actually knows something because the first thing you did was insult my intelligence and then throw in some useless a.ss spell checks as if that takes away from what I said. The fact that you notice there was an extra "o" on a 2 letter word just lets me know how hard you were lookin for something to use against me with yo lame a.ss.

If someone sh*ts in their pants and I say "That's nasty", would you tell me to shut the fu*k up because I don't relate to some guy just sh*tting his pants and understand how deep it is?
Mr.IQ on some real sh*t...thats the best you could come up with? How the fu*k does some n*gga sh*ttin his pants in any relation to whats being talked about. Are you saying some dude sh*tting his pants is just as bad as saggin? IQ man I think you reachin. And the answer is no by the way, Id tell you to shut the fu*k up because I dont like what you have to say so shut the fu*k up.

IQ-Man I wasnt telling you didnt relate to saggin pants I was talkin bout the lifestyle YOU brought up in that post. If you did relate at all you wouldnt say that dumb sh*t you just said about getting hired for McDonalds. These n*ggas have no interview skills and Mcdonalds will throw the resume away as soon as they do a background check so it wont even get to an interview. But its always the ignorant trying to speak on sh*t they dont know about, especially on when its about working at McDonalds they seem to think anybody can work there.

But if it takes you hundred times to understand that selling drugs isn't a good idea and your stupid a.ss chooses to do it until your record is officially fu*ked. Then that's your own fault and you just have to find some job that will accept you, this isn't like someone forced your a.ss at gunpoint to do these actions.
Nice job repeating what I said and putting it in your own words IQ man. The thing you didnt or cant comprehend is that job that will accept you does not exist. Especially in Florida, this is the worst state to have a record in.

I bet your one of those idiots with that fu*ked up record too.
My juve record was all kinds of fu*ked up. Im 21 now and been got my sh*t straight, my adult record is clean. Since Im sure you dont know this Ill tell you, juve records dont mean sh*t, they get cleared after a while and dont come up in background checks. So no Im not one of those people. Theres something else you failed on your lil IQ test.

Producer Ls said:
ever seen a gangbanger with his pants up?
Now when dude just said gangbanger how many of yall didnt picture a n*gga? The only requirement to be a gangbanger is to be in a gang and to bang/put in work, last time I checked its not just n*ggas who do that but why is that the first thing that pops into our heads?

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 08-04-2011 at 10:28 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #86
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
i think pac was running his mouth not expecting an argument...I like Pac but sometime he lets his emotions justify his actions. I think you need to balance that with logic.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy