most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
pac was one of the greatest, but he was still a human being. this was the same n*gga who dissed michael jordan in an interview for not looking out for the black community, then turned around and bought the new jays right before he died.
 6 years ago '10        #62
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
Reminded me of this scene

8:00-8:23
 08-03-2011, 05:16 PM         #63
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like hes talking about f!ghting the power, like most of his songs.. he talks about mall security asking kids to pull their pants up and they say no, that makes him happy. sounds to me what hes talking about is like not just doing things cause they are acceptable in society but do them because you are doing you, make your own decisions. and it just sounds like the girl is saying, well what about what other people think when they see that. but thats what pac was about, he wants people to be salty when they see him, picture me rollin.
 08-03-2011, 05:18 PM         #64
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why does a man have to wear clothing in the first place?
 08-03-2011, 06:10 PM         #65
___DicKHeaD___  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Huge Tupac fan, but that was probably the most ignorant I've heard big homie talk. RIP tho, still the GOAT
 6 years ago '09        #66
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
Tupace spittin that real thug sh*t.

"It's like putting your middle finger up, without having to put your middle finger up. And it's a double middle finger when you see the white dudes dressing just like this."

Pac won.

Rip MAKAVELI!
 6 years ago '04        #67
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
(Sent To 7,055 Subscribers) *c.o.a.* (Today) , DaSmoothiest (Today) , dj X (Today) , Funeral James (Today) , HeGotBeatz (Today) , hollyfield420 (Today) , ibcpirate (Today) , Javon23 (Today) , kenoe212004 (Today) , King Capo (Today) , Lavares (Today) , Marvin Hagler (Today) , Michael 1987 (Today) , Millerionaire87 (Today) , MPipes101 (Today) , m_cullins (Today) , philty (Today) , pkilla111 (Today) , HOT TOPIC (Blog'd,RSS'd,Tweet'd and Facebook'd) (Today) , SickaMorStyle (Today) , Teddy Loc (Today)

Proof my n*gga Marvin Hagler don't hate 2pac
 6 years ago '07        #68
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
pac!!!
 6 years ago '05        #69
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
im a pac fan but that was some of the most ignorant logic i have ever heard...and u dumba$$ impressionable young dudes dont need to buy into that bs...if u want to rebel dont do it by showing your a$$ do it by reading some books...everyday white folks and sensible Black folks hate to see u keeping this kind of fashion statement alive but the "real white folks/powers that be" love to see u doing it so u guys can keep their system alive and well...the most dangerous force on this planet is Black men with knowledge of self
 6 years ago '04        #70
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 51 51
This is the type of exclusive sh*t boxden used to be known for. Tired of seeing a whole bunch of threads about these garbage topics. Thx poster!
 6 years ago '11        #71
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
whats the difference between n*ggas saggin and women with a tittyful shirt

no homo
 6 years ago '10        #72
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
them old n*ggaz had the face on when my n*gga was talking.........n*gga did sound stupid as fu*k............they had my n*gga sitting in a little a.ss chair
 6 years ago '07        #73
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
how is 2pac being ignorant? cuz he wants to sag his pants? wtf?

he's ignorant cuz he doesn't want to take orders from the white man and conform to the white mans rules or instructions on the way to dress?

this is a america and in america we have rights, in america we have beliefs.

i believe we shouldn't be judged on the way we dress or judged by how big our jeans are but we should be judged by how big our brains are.

whoever called 2pac ignorant are ignorant themselves.

FTR i still sag to this day.
 6 years ago '10        #74
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
damn i didnt know he was left handed
 08-03-2011, 11:59 PM         #75
zCapo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:

he's ignorant cuz he doesn't want to take orders from the white man and conform to the white mans rules or instructions on the way to dress?

i believe we shouldn't be judged on the way we dress or judged by how big our jeans are but we should be judged by how big our brains are.

Ya dig .
 6 years ago '10        #76
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Pac is still a human being, everything he did or said wasn't right, though in the end he had a powerful and positive message. His message still prevails over the majority of rap today, which is probably why he is hugely regarded as the greatest and has such a big impact. And probably my favorite mainstream rapper. But he still made mistakes. But if he wants to sag his pants then he wanted to, to me it's still ignorant and I still think pac is wrong for that. But people will believe in the end what they want to believe.
 6 years ago '10        #77
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 cankstoochie said:

oh im guessing you didnt hear my n*gga basically saying we should be telling the drug dealers and the gangsters that they cool and sh*t. If you didnt think that was ignorant its because you are ignorant..........but thats ok..........cuz from what he was saying.....you cool dog!
 6 years ago '08        #78
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 Southern_Boi said:
First off n*gga if you can see another n*ggas drawers then you lookin at his a.ss and thats a whole nother issue for you.

Second why do people like you call everything a movement or say somebody always agreeing with somebody? People agree on things when they have the same mindstate and yall act like thats a fu*ked up thing

Third, shut the fu*k up. Dont speak on sh*t you cant relate too. Nobody wants to k!ll, sell drugs, or none of that other sh*t. People in fu*ked up situations do that stuff when they have to for survival. Anybody who did want to do it was a lame who thought it would make em cool, by the time they figure out theres nothing cool bout that life its too late because they're record is fu*ked up. Then guess what, even they end up having to do it, not out of want, but because there aint nothing else they can do.
My IQ just dropped from what you just fu*king said. Congratulations on accomplishing that, I didn't know it was actually possible but you did it.

Anyway, from what I tried to configure and understand, you think that I shouldn't speak on something that I don't relate to? It's spelled to btw, not too. What's there to relate on a n*gga wanting to have his pants hanging off his a.ss like some retarded child? If someone sh*ts in their pants and I say "That's nasty", would you tell me to shut the fu*k up because I don't relate to some guy just sh*tting his pants and understand how deep it is?

Plus get off this "They gotta do to survival" bullsh*t, if sh*t gets bad, they can just work at Mcdonald's and be a proper member of society, instead of destroying the community and poisoning our own people with selling crack. Unless these were post apocalyptic times, I could understand the "You gotta do to survival" sh*t, but we're not...so you could just end that retarded argument. But if it takes you hundred times to understand that selling drugs isn't a good idea and your stupid a.ss chooses to do it until your record is officially fu*ked. Then that's your own fault and you just have to find some job that will accept you, this isn't like someone forced your a.ss at gunpoint to do these actions. I bet your one of those idiots with that fu*ked up record too.

I love it when dumbasses like you try to sound smart and it fails.
 08-04-2011, 05:49 AM         #79
Producer Ls  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ever seen a gangbanger with his pants up?
 08-04-2011, 06:06 AM         #80
___DicKHeaD___  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:

and you're bragging? ignorance is bliss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago