Rare: 2pac speaks on 'Saggin Pants'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4575 4575
 Marvin Hagler said:
so stanleys actually off in here tryna intellectualize Pac's irrational ramblings?

n*gga sounded like Nas-kaveli the Dumb, Tupac LOST
n*gga throws shots at Pac in every thread he can, every opportunity he got.

you do realize u wouldnt say this sh*t off the internet rite? stfu please.
 6 years ago '04        #42
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,961 | Props total: 1170 1170
rip pac
he made sense to me pants al the way on my waist stupid uncomfortable fu*k what any body think if thats wat a n*gga want to do thats wat he goin to do and thats all pac was saying fu*k it if you like it or not it aint bothering you......made sense to me
 6 years ago '04        #43
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 Soda Pop said:
The n*gga felt the way he felt I can rock wit that, its better than letting somebody force you to change. It's really the same as all you gay a.ss n*ggas that started rocking skinny jeans when Ye did it. You following Ye, Pac was just saying yeah they following me on some fu*k the world sh*t. I guess ya'll followed Ye on some Ima suspect n*gga type sh*t. But hey to each is own.
exactly ban tight jean wearing a.ss n*ggas damn followers...grown a.ss men with tight jeans and them n*ggas saggin them lil a.ss sh*ts..but ye can sit down and prob explain his lack of room in his jeans like pac did
 6 years ago '10        #44
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 Young Buck said:

[pic - click to view]

It made sense....
 King Capo said:
rip pac
he made sense to me pants al the way on my waist stupid uncomfortable fu*k what any body think if thats wat a n*gga want to do thats wat he goin to do and thats all pac was saying fu*k it if you like it or not it aint bothering you......made sense to me
It's uncomfortable AF to me too. Sagging for me is more of a "trying to get comfortable" thing than an "image" thing
 6 years ago '04        #45
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
i agree with funk flex, this n*gga was all negativity, im not happy hes dead cause i wish that on no one but i dont miss him, im a say that much
 6 years ago '04        #46
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Young Buck said:

That whole argument of "Helping thugs and gangstas" was stupid as fu*k. So if they want to feel better about themselves and do whatever they want. I guess it's cool that I want to be a serial k!ller, since I want to k!ll people? If I don't want to be a proper member of society, why can't people help about the thugs, gangstas, drug dealers AND serial k!llers.

fu*k out of here, 2pac made good music but he spoke some ignorant and stupid sh*t that's passed down to some of these other dumb a.ss rappers.
I dont think 2pac meant help thugs and gangsters be k!ller and criminals, he mean't that you gotta start treating them like u care or else they're gonna be like " phuck these uppety rich folk dont care for me so why should i change for them " . reminds me of the dear mama lyric when he said " I hung around wit the thugs and even tho they sold drugs, they showed a young brutha love " and he basically explained that mentality in one of his speeches where he said " dont be mad that the youth are growing up to be drug dealers and pimps when none of yall were looking out for them, the rich can't complain about the danger the poor impose when they aren't willing to help them, if you have a problem with the way kids in the ghetto are raised it because the drug dealers and pimps were the only ones willing to raise those kids "

He says in that famous interview clip too " I'm not saying I'm a thug because I wan't to rob or r*pe u, I'm saying I'm a thug simply because I came from the gutter and I'm still here " . Even tho Pac got caught up the gangsta image because he felt he had to use that part of his experience to capture the youth's attention, you can CLEARLY tell by his other interviews, accounts of his life, and songs that he was someone who was at the end of the day about unification, hard work, enlightenment, uplifting, compassion and progression. Tupac had a very positive message and vision it's just that the gangsta shyt he decorated it with in order to get the youth to listen to it caused ppl to misunderstand him and ultimately led to his demise, but if you think he was just another senseless ignorant rapper glorifying negativity and offering nothing else than I seriously feel you are misunderstanding him.
 6 years ago '05        #47
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
he aint make his point @ all...he was almost there
 6 years ago '08        #48
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
 Young Buck said:
2pac sounded dumb as fu*k, I don't want to see your nasty a.ss drawers when I'm outside, especially when I got my little cousin with me. I never understood about the whole "sagging your pants while your a.ss can barely walk" movement. A little sag was fine but how 2pac and the others did it was retarded.

Plus you n*ggas need to stop agreeing on what every rapper says like some sheep, 2pac wasn't God that wrote sagging pants were cool in the Bible, Qur'an or whatever.

That whole argument of "Helping thugs and gangstas" was stupid as fu*k. So if they want to feel better about themselves and do whatever they want. I guess it's cool that I want to be a serial k!ller, since I want to k!ll people? If I don't want to be a proper member of society, why can't people help about the thugs, gangstas, drug dealers AND serial k!llers.

fu*k out of here, 2pac made good music but he spoke some ignorant and stupid sh*t that's passed down to some of these other dumb a.ss rappers.
Spoken like a true bi*ch

I never seen another n*ggas underwear because I don't stare at guys a.sses. If somebody is talking to me I look them in the eye like a man. Stop staring at guys and your good... again if you want to stare at guys and are tempted by the way they dress, don't blame society blame your flaming hormones.
 6 years ago '04        #49
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 Soda Pop said:
The n*gga felt the way he felt I can rock wit that, its better than letting somebody force you to change. It's really the same as all you gay a.ss n*ggas that started rocking skinny jeans when Ye did it. You following Ye, Pac was just saying yeah they following me on some fu*k the world sh*t. I guess ya'll followed Ye on some Ima suspect n*gga type sh*t. But hey to each is own.
 Soda Pop said:
Spoken like a true bi*ch

I never seen another n*ggas underwear because I don't stare at guys a.sses. If somebody is talking to me I look them in the eye like a man. Stop staring at guys and your good... again if you want to stare at guys and are tempted by the way they dress, don't blame society blame your flaming hormones.
^^^^ fu*k yea how the fu*k you know if another n*gga boxers dirty dont pay attention to it.......
get money and live life
 6 years ago '06        #50
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
im pretty sure he was wearing new balances
 6 years ago '04        #51
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 CashNy said:
Sagging ya pants when I was growing up was from n*ggas buying pants too big

Now it's phaggots pulling their tight a.ss pants down
With their man panties showing like their trying get fu*ked

fu*king phaggots
^this I agree with. My folks didnt buy my clothes when I was growing up from middle school on. so when I would buy the brands I thought were dope, I got them from outlet stores who never had my size. I'd still wear a belt but even so, there was saggage.
 6 years ago '05        #52
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
i like the fact that tupac was always willing to sit down and talk. i dont agree with his logic but he was still young and i think had he had the time to mature, he would have been a powerful voice!
 08-03-2011, 03:06 PM         #53
Giuseppe554  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sagged jeans> tight as fluck jeans
 6 years ago '10        #54
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 422 422
2 Pac was gay
 6 years ago '06        #55
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Exactly part of the n*gga uniform
 6 years ago '07        #56
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14959 14959
he was like a kid see his dad with his pants not saggin but see me with me with my pants saggin im happy
 6 years ago '07        #57
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
only God can judge me now
 6 years ago '06        #58
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 cbjones said:
The pro sagging crowd...

...How exactly does a kilt at all relate to some some kids who embrace notoriously homos3xual prison culture, as a way of trying to look cool? It's an issue on self image. If you don't give a sh*t about how you present yourself, don't expect anything but valid criticism from people who do see how how messed up it is.

Kilts have a deep cultural history. Sagging is just a way for inmates to advertise that they are...'open for business' if you will. No comparison whatsoever.

Scottish cats showing their hairy legs isn't anywhere near as offensive as some young guy walking around, flashing his tighty whities.

At least pretend to have at least an ouch of dignity outside of a cell. That isn't too much to ask at all, really.
You one of them people who get their info from tv and the internet not from experience right? You must be, because that prison culture sh*t you just said is bullsh*t. But wait! Some f*ggot you watched on a video said thats how it goes down in prison right? Yea I guess every n*gga in America went to the exact same prison he went too right? Naw? Well I guess every prison got the same exact what you call it "prison culture"?

Self image huh? My n*gga you really think people who sag their pants dont give a fu*k about how their presented in this fu*ked up part of the world. Its not their fault its not acceptable its the white, I mean people in power for sensitive dudes, who wont accept it. Nobody will hire someone with saggin pants but I bet some scottish dude in a kilt can get a job. Why? Because every dude in a kilt on TV isnt presented as a theif, drug dealer, gun shootin, etc.

They let gay people have parades in half nekkid fruity a.ss costumes in public but a n*gga sags his pants and its "save the children!" and sh*t. Excuse the black consciousness as a whole for not wanting to dress like the square motherfu*ker who never gave us a chance in the first place. And excuse the little white kids imitating the most imitated man on earth.

Young Buck said:
2pac sounded dumb as fu*k, I don't want to see your nasty a.ss drawers when I'm outside, especially when I got my little cousin with me. I never understood about the whole "sagging your pants while your a.ss can barely walk" movement. A little sag was fine but how 2pac and the others did it was retarded.

Plus you n*ggas need to stop agreeing on what every rapper says like some sheep, 2pac wasn't God that wrote sagging pants were cool in the Bible, Qur'an or whatever.

First off n*gga if you can see another n*ggas drawers then you lookin at his a.ss and thats a whole nother issue for you.

Second why do people like you call everything a movement or say somebody always agreeing with somebody? People agree on things when they have the same mindstate and yall act like thats a fu*ked up thing

Third, shut the fu*k up. Dont speak on sh*t you cant relate too. Nobody wants to k!ll, sell drugs, or none of that other sh*t. People in fu*ked up situations do that stuff when they have to for survival. Anybody who did want to do it was a lame who thought it would make em cool, by the time they figure out theres nothing cool bout that life its too late because they're record is fu*ked up. Then guess what, even they end up having to do it, not out of want, but because there aint nothing else they can do.

HarlemzBishopJ said:
ya the same n*ggas that change the way you talk around white people right?

Not gone lie, this does happen. Want to know why? Because n*ggas get tired of having to stop every other sentence to fu*kin translate what you just said to this square a.ss white dude you talkin too who goes to his friends the next day to share all his new slang he just learned. Then you talk to him again and hes trying to talk like you when he dont even know he making himself look like an a.ss.
 6 years ago '05        #59
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 7657 7657
 ClevelandRay said:
But did't he do the same to her? thats what a conversation or debate is. You mad because people agree with his view from some time frame from 1992-1996???
no he didnt by the end of the vid everybody had that look on they face like they was about to bust out laughing at the bullsh*t coming out his mouth....

im not mad, i stopped arguing a while ago, im saying if some fans can seperate the man from the words, what he is saying is not at all intellectual, well thought out, or does it make sense...

all within my opinion...

you can take it or leave it i can care less cuz i stopped sagging my pants a while ago.
 6 years ago '04        #60
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2540 2540
good swhyt
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy