Rare: 2pac speaks on 'Saggin Pants'

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-03-2011, 01:10 PM         #21
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The pro sagging crowd...

...How exactly does a kilt at all relate to some some kids who embrace notoriously homos3xual prison culture, as a way of trying to look cool? It's an issue on self image. If you don't give a sh*t about how you present yourself, don't expect anything but valid criticism from people who do see how how messed up it is.

Kilts have a deep cultural history. Sagging is just a way for inmates to advertise that they are...'open for business' if you will. No comparison whatsoever.

Scottish cats showing their hairy legs isn't anywhere near as offensive as some young guy walking around, flashing his tighty whities.

At least pretend to have at least an ouch of dignity outside of a cell. That isn't too much to ask at all, really.
 08-03-2011, 01:13 PM         #22
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fred dibnah said:

huey p the guy that murdered a 17 year old then they tried to k!ll the witnesses what an inspiration to the world of coonery
YUP! THE ONE AND ONLY... IF U BELIEVE HUEY P. k!llED THAT DUDE FOR NO REASON. YOUR AN IDIOT. GO DO SOME MORE READING.

6 years ago '04        #23
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 cbjones said:
The pro sagging crowd...

...How exactly does a kilt at all relate to some some kids who embrace notoriously homos3xual prison culture, as a way of trying to look cool? It's an issue on self image. If you don't give a sh*t about how you present yourself, don't expect anything but valid criticism from people who do see how how messed up it is.

Kilts have a deep cultural history. Sagging is just a way for inmates to advertise that they are...'open for business' if you will. No comparison whatsoever.

Scottish cats showing their hairy legs isn't anywhere near as offensive as some young guy walking around, flashing his tighty whities.

At least pretend to have at least an ouch of dignity outside of a cell. That isn't too much to ask at all, really.
 08-03-2011, 01:18 PM         #24
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess that 3 to 9 fuc--

nah, RIP
 08-03-2011, 01:28 PM         #25
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUDA2daF said:
ignorant as fu*k...:disdain2:

shorty shut that n*gga down too
 6 years ago '10        #26
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
and not a single fu*k was given!
 08-03-2011, 01:29 PM         #27
BinaryStar1499  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sean McDevitt said:
tupac sounding dumbbbbb
hell ya
and im a huge pac fan

2pac lost and we didnt even know it till now
 6 years ago '08        #28
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
The n*gga felt the way he felt I can rock wit that, its better than letting somebody force you to change. It's really the same as all you gay a.ss n*ggas that started rocking skinny jeans when Ye did it. You following Ye, Pac was just saying yeah they following me on some fu*k the world sh*t. I guess ya'll followed Ye on some Ima suspect n*gga type sh*t. But hey to each is own.
 6 years ago '04        #29
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
there's nothing wrong in the act of sagging itself, it's just deemed unpleasant by society because of the a.ssociation it has with criminal activity and ex-cons not because it actually harms or directly disrupts anything.

Tupac was saying instead of focusing on sagging let's focus on telling our youth to work hard, gain knowledge, be compassionate, help one another out, respect our women, have confidence, have courage, set goals and strive for them, stop k!lling one another. He'd saw these things as mattering more to the uplifting of the black community rather than pulling your pants up so the white man wouldn't look at u funny because at the end of the day, whether you pull your pants up or keep them down, the white man is still not gonna give u equal treatment. Pac would rather have the youth develop a good work ethic over a dress code. If you dont have a work ethic, then yea you probably will have to sacrifice your dress code to get ahead in this world, but if your work ethic and knowledge is undeniable then there's chance for you to make it to the top and still sag your pants, yea you'll probably meet a few road blocks on the way due to it but it's the choice that you're making.

Not saying I full agree or disagree with his stance but that's what I see him saying. A Great example to help articulate what he's saying would be to look at Jay-Z, dude is respected and admired by politicians, CEO's, and white folk everywhere and that foo STILL sags all the damn time at 40 years of age. Though due to his work ethic, intelligence, wealth, and eloquent speech ppl overlook something as trivial as sagging, but his sagging at his level is damn near symbolic because it holds significance of where he came from and how he to an extent will not change to make sure ppl who have a prejudice or discriminatory attitude towards ppl of his background clearly see where he came from.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #30
castiloni 
space
space
space
$477 | Props total: 42 42
pac was a thug with a vision he found away to unite the youth and shed light on the still forgotten people... saggin pants is okay if that is what you like...... i dont....to say the least he didnt make his arguments as clear in this one segment but his collection of works clarifys the vision...we all need to study more and some of -YOU PEOPLE- pro pac fans too need to think before responding.
 6 years ago '06        #31
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 HUDA2daF said:
yeah she exposed his argument. u cant tell me u agree with anything he said after she asked her question.

get your tongue outta pac's a.ss for a second..
But did't he do the same to her? thats what a conversation or debate is. You mad because people agree with his view from some time frame from 1992-1996???
 6 years ago '08        #32
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
2pac sounded dumb as fu*k, I don't want to see your nasty a.ss drawers when I'm outside, especially when I got my little cousin with me. I never understood about the whole "sagging your pants while your a.ss can barely walk" movement. A little sag was fine but how 2pac and the others did it was retarded.

Plus you n*ggas need to stop agreeing on what every rapper says like some sheep, 2pac wasn't God that wrote sagging pants were cool in the Bible, Qur'an or whatever.

That whole argument of "Helping thugs and gangstas" was stupid as fu*k. So if they want to feel better about themselves and do whatever they want. I guess it's cool that I want to be a serial k!ller, since I want to k!ll people? If I don't want to be a proper member of society, why can't people help about the thugs, gangstas, drug dealers AND serial k!llers.

fu*k out of here, 2pac made good music but he spoke some ignorant and stupid sh*t that's passed down to some of these other dumb a.ss rappers.
 6 years ago '05        #33
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30306 30306
Sagging ya pants when I was growing up was from n*ggas buying pants too big

Now it's phaggots pulling their tight a.ss pants down
With their man panties showing like their trying get fu*ked

fu*king phaggots
 6 years ago '10        #34
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
sagging pants is only what the white man makes it..

if the white man ain't saggin.. n*ggaz can't sag...

saggin ain't sh*t.. it doesn't mean sh*t.. it's just clothing...

get mad..

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 08-03-2011 at 01:59 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #35
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 DurtySoufReppin said:
sagging pants is only what the white man makes it..

if the white man ain't saggin.. n*ggaz can't sag...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #36
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
He's high as fu*k, gotta be to say that ignorant sh*t just gimme your music pac
 6 years ago '04        #37
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
 Young Buck said:

[pic - click to view]

the white man invented saggin...true story spell it backwards
 08-03-2011, 02:05 PM         #38
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so stanleys actually off in here tryna intellectualize Pac's irrational ramblings?

n*gga sounded like Nas-kaveli the Dumb, Tupac LOST
 6 years ago '04        #39
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
ya the same n*ggas that change the way you talk around white people right?

6 years ago '09        #40
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,621 | Props total: 4584 4584
the thing i love bout BX is if one n*gga said Pac sounds ignorant, the rest quote & agree wit that person.

its like yall got ya own sitcom, d!ck ridin 4 life.

but on some real sh*t, what explanation did you expect Pac to give on why he sags his pants? he grew up in hood environments, they did it, and human beings as well as any living creature adapts to their environment, and thats what Pac did.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago