No PS4, Xbox 720 before 2014, says Skyrim boss

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #61
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
 onepiecex3 said:
Yo, I can wait until 2018 for the 4th generation of gaming consoles, it wouldn't really matter to me. I'm content with my 360 for multiplayer and my PS3 for solo campaigns, plus, I've yet to see them max out what they can do on the PS3 yet so I'm expecting that to happen like 2 years before they release the PS4, and to be honest... Who the f*ck really cares about the Wii-U? We all know true gamers stick to M$ and Sony...
.... Wait, 4th generation of consoles? When The fu*k did you start counting?

chronicles said:
PS3 has plenty of life left. The 360 is a good console but it's showing it's age and limitations in some ways. Im not really ready for a new console
With that said i satisfied with my current consoles i feel like my PS3 hasn't even been tapped into yet.

How's the 360 showing it's age when the 3rd party games 95% of the time look better on their console, regardless of their disc storage issues?
 6 years ago '10        #62
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
2012 is the end so I can only dream
 6 years ago '04        #63
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
so the next Xbox will have graphic capabilities up to par with Avatar huh? niiiice
 6 years ago '05        #64
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
consoles gamers

It must suck not being able to play in HD, or mod your games, or choose an online service, AND pay more for your games then their superior PC counter part.

seriously, only a fu*king moron would game on a console at this point in time. wtf yall doing?
 08-04-2011, 07:43 AM         #65
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aKtIvItY! said:
consoles gamers

It must suck not being able to play in HD, or mod your games, or choose an online service, AND pay more for your games then their superior PC counter part.

seriously, only a fu*king moron would game on a console at this point in time. wtf yall doing?
*insert typical "b b b but it costs like over 2000$ for a pc" response here*
 6 years ago '04        #66
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 aKtIvItY! said:
consoles gamers

DarkSidesHero said:
*insert typical "b b b but it costs like over 2000$ for a pc" response here*
There's plenty of reasons why people choose consoles of PCs. Consoles are just easy, you put the disc in and it plays. You don't have to worry about settings, or the damn thing chugging if you rig isn't up to snuff. Some people aren't comfortable with a Mouse & Keyboard versus a controller setup. I know a lot of games do allow for controller setups nowadays, but you'll likely get slaughtered online against proficient mouse and keyboard users with a pad. Some people prefer the couch versus a desk. The cost thing isn't really as big of a deal as it's made out to be. What's a new video card that will run BF3 run these days. Definitely wouldn't mind going through the SP on PC.
 6 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 larrylegendgrif said:
2012 is the end so I can only dream
Take off your tin foil hat.
 6 years ago '06        #68
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DJ Krayzie said:

How's the 360 showing it's age when the 3rd party games 95% of the time look better on their console, regardless of their disc storage issues?
It's apparent you've only owned 1 console this gen.
 6 years ago '05        #69
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
 KSoraci7 said:
It's apparent you've only owned 1 console this gen.
Nah, I own all 3, including the Wii, which is locked somewhere in a closet. I do play the 360 a hell of a lot more than my PS3, mainly because of the community aspect of LIVE and all my friends being on there. However, it's not a big secret that if a 3rd party game has a discrepancy graphically, it's generally in the favor of the 360. It's been said time and time and again, homie.
 6 years ago '04        #70
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 aKtIvItY! said:
consoles gamers

WTF are you talking about we can play our console games in HD...at least on the PS 3 you can play it in 1080p if the game supports it...
 6 years ago '06        #71
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
I think it's funny most pc heads spend X amount of money throughout the year to keep upgrading so they can play games like Crysis 2 on max settings only to be let down by a below average campaign.

What top notch campaigns do you guys play that make the constant upgrading worth it out of curiousity? Hearts of Iron III, Sid Meiers Civilization, Dragon Age 2, Crysis 2, Quake 4?
 6 years ago '06        #72
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
you can spend 400-600 for a desktop that will play games on ultra for the next 3 years...and play everything else after on medium

not to mention almost most multiplatform games are also on the PC...the difference is the visuals and sound are MUCH better, the game is cheaper(or free if u pirate), and free and low latency online play destroys xbl and psn

it's hilarious that dummies keep reusing this argument...but PC gaming is cheaper than console gaming because games cost less, online is free, dlc is free, mods are free, you don't have to buy expensive accessories, or worry about console failure rates
Paying $300-$400 more than a console isn't worth a switch just to play multi-plat games on medium, and I already play online for free. It's hilarious how dummies keep reusing this argument.

Also, some people just don't care enough for the hassle of upgrading and prefer convenience. I don't wanna move a computer every time I want to play games on my 50 inch tv, but I guess thats free too

Last edited by Soraci7; 08-04-2011 at 01:59 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Paying $300-$400 more than a console isn't worth a switch just to play multi-plat games on medium, and I already play online for free. It's hilarious how dummies keep reusing this argument.

Also, some people just don't care enough for the hassle of upgrading and prefer convenience. I don't wanna move a computer every time I want to play games on my 50 inch tv, but I guess thats free too
Cost wise though, it really is a wash over the long run, but like I said before there are other reasons people don't do it. I wouldn't PC game because of the console exclusives alone. Don't know it though until you play a console game on Max settings on PC
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy