*Pics* Entourage star Jerry Ferrara (Turtle) Sheds 55Lbs

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
265 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
I would hit
 6 years ago '08        #62
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,006 | Props total: 19909 19909
 regularjoe said:
Good for him. Fat guys are funnier than skinny guys though, lol. Losing weight is tough. Some people have a real snobbish attitude towards weight loss--can't stand that sh*t.

I'm a little over 6'2", and at the end of last summer--I was 248 lbs. I got down to 207, but now I'm back up to 215... I'm trying to get to 198 by October 4th.
whoa... how did you do it?
 6 years ago '09        #63
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 7239 7239
his head looks mad big now. he should be the actor of group now if you go by turtles logic for being great actor.
 08-04-2011, 07:39 PM         #64
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
some of ya'll are retarded

majority of weight loss depends on what you eat. especially if you're someone with a very low metabolism. dude is 31 and your 30s is when your metabolism starts to slow down. he had to drastically change his diet to shed that much weight. he obviously lived a very unhealthy lifestyle and had to make some changes.
Its actually simple addition and subtraction of +caloric intake and -calories burned. SO its mostly about portions of food vs. amount of regular exercise. I have always had a horrible metabolism, and I always was an athelete and played bball when I could but DAILY exercise is the key. I managed to continue to drink a ton of beer and ate whatever kind of food I felt like, just not huge portions, and I lost 40-50 lbs in 1-2 years by running every day. If you wana be a south beach diet bi*ch feel free I prefer to drink beer and eat good food and run everyday, and lose weight...
 6 years ago '04        #65
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
lol @ anyone hating on dieting
 08-04-2011, 07:45 PM         #66
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Why? Its what lazy people do. Im not hating on chosing healthier stuff as opposed to junk food im hating on the lazy a.sses that think they have to starve themselves instead of get off their a.ss and get some exercise.
 6 years ago '04        #67
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Lazy people cut corners, eating healthy and dieting properly is what smart people do.

You can't work out and eat whatever you want, it's pointless.
 6 years ago '06        #68
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
I lost 25 lbs since february on cutting out soda, fast food, and beer. Def have more energy just need to start running and hitting the gym now
 6 years ago '05        #69
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
turtle swag, dolphin love

thank you based god
 08-04-2011, 08:58 PM         #70
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Its actually simple addition and subtraction of +caloric intake and -calories burned. SO its mostly about portions of food vs. amount of regular exercise. I have always had a horrible metabolism, and I always was an athelete and played bball when I could but DAILY exercise is the key. I managed to continue to drink a ton of beer and ate whatever kind of food I felt like, just not huge portions, and I lost 40-50 lbs in 1-2 years by running every day. If you wana be a south beach diet bi*ch feel free I prefer to drink beer and eat good food and run everyday, and lose weight...
I could say you are mentally frail by not living an nutritionally eating lifestyle instead indulging "whatever food you felt like". I don't get your animosity against his diet.
 08-04-2011, 09:04 PM         #71
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
I know.
 6 years ago '04        #72
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
since we talking about weight, im a shade under 6'1 and i weigh 150...i run 2 miles damn near everyday, pushups, ab work, lifting...i know that sounds weird but that's me...
 08-05-2011, 06:14 AM         #73
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
I could say you are mentally frail by not living an nutritionally eating lifestyle instead indulging "whatever food you felt like". I don't get your animosity against his diet.
Its not necessarily not nurtitious though. Is a big turkey club sandwhich not nutritious? Bread, cheese, meat, and 4 different vegetables? I just don't have to "cut stuff out" or constantly be worrying about food decisions because I exercise everyday, its just a better way to live in my opinion.
 08-05-2011, 06:15 AM         #74
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although I do agree with people on the soda, the soda is bad.
 08-05-2011, 06:23 AM         #75
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to mention losing weight does not = being healthy/in shape. THere are actually many reasons to hate on the dieting culture in the US.
 08-05-2011, 06:50 AM         #76
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Its not necessarily not nurtitious though. Is a big turkey club sandwhich not nutritious? Bread, cheese, meat, and 4 different vegetables? I just don't have to "cut stuff out" or constantly be worrying about food decisions because I exercise everyday, its just a better way to live in my opinion.
I think you need to dig deep into nutrition research because your thinking of the subject is a little too superficial.
 08-05-2011, 06:51 AM         #77
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Not to mention losing weight does not = being healthy/in shape. THere are actually many reasons to hate on the dieting culture in the US.
Great looking appearance does not always mean that person is healthy either. Being health involves many factors, for example sleep, happiness, eating health and of course working out.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 08-05-2011 at 06:55 AM..
 08-05-2011, 07:04 AM         #78
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
I think you need to dig deep into nutrition research because your thinking of the subject is a little too superficial.
I dont want to dig deep into nutrition research that's the whole point I would rather spend my mental energy on more important matters.
 08-05-2011, 07:08 AM         #79
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
I dont want to dig deep into nutrition research that's the whole point I would rather spend my mental energy on more important matters.
Knowing about nutrition is important matter its what you put into your body, so you use food as energy, and at the same time eating the wrong foods sucks up your energy progress. Knowing this will provide longevity and healthy life that means never having to visit a doctor, dentist, etc for the rest of your life.
 6 years ago '04        #80
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
good for him.

i always thought he was the cutest character...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy