*Pics* Entourage star Jerry Ferrara (Turtle) Sheds 55Lbs

most viewed right now
 127
 Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Poll: Should The NBA Brings These Back?
11 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 71
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
C19932 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,795 | Props total: 81 81
I would hit
 7 years ago '08        #62
DooM 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$28,491 | Props total: 21199 21199
 regularjoe said:
Good for him. Fat guys are funnier than skinny guys though, lol. Losing weight is tough. Some people have a real snobbish attitude towards weight loss--can't stand that sh*t.

I'm a little over 6'2", and at the end of last summer--I was 248 lbs. I got down to 207, but now I'm back up to 215... I'm trying to get to 198 by October 4th.
whoa... how did you do it?
 7 years ago '09        #63
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,766 | Props total: 8930 8930
his head looks mad big now. he should be the actor of group now if you go by turtles logic for being great actor.
 08-04-2011, 06:39 PM         #64
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
some of ya'll are retarded

majority of weight loss depends on what you eat. especially if you're someone with a very low metabolism. dude is 31 and your 30s is when your metabolism starts to slow down. he had to drastically change his diet to shed that much weight. he obviously lived a very unhealthy lifestyle and had to make some changes.
Its actually simple addition and subtraction of +caloric intake and -calories burned. SO its mostly about portions of food vs. amount of regular exercise. I have always had a horrible metabolism, and I always was an athelete and played bball when I could but DAILY exercise is the key. I managed to continue to drink a ton of beer and ate whatever kind of food I felt like, just not huge portions, and I lost 40-50 lbs in 1-2 years by running every day. If you wana be a south beach diet bi*ch feel free I prefer to drink beer and eat good food and run everyday, and lose weight...
 7 years ago '04        #65
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,908 | Props total: 3392 3392
lol @ anyone hating on dieting
 08-04-2011, 06:45 PM         #66
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
lol @ anyone hating on dieting
Why? Its what lazy people do. Im not hating on chosing healthier stuff as opposed to junk food im hating on the lazy a.sses that think they have to starve themselves instead of get off their a.ss and get some exercise.
 7 years ago '04        #67
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,908 | Props total: 3392 3392
Lazy people cut corners, eating healthy and dieting properly is what smart people do.

You can't work out and eat whatever you want, it's pointless.
 7 years ago '06        #68
ohdosraders1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$679 | Props total: 102 102
I lost 25 lbs since february on cutting out soda, fast food, and beer. Def have more energy just need to start running and hitting the gym now
 7 years ago '05        #69
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 52 52
turtle swag, dolphin love



thank you based god
 08-04-2011, 07:58 PM         #70
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Its actually simple addition and subtraction of +caloric intake and -calories burned. SO its mostly about portions of food vs. amount of regular exercise. I have always had a horrible metabolism, and I always was an athelete and played bball when I could but DAILY exercise is the key. I managed to continue to drink a ton of beer and ate whatever kind of food I felt like, just not huge portions, and I lost 40-50 lbs in 1-2 years by running every day. If you wana be a south beach diet bi*ch feel free I prefer to drink beer and eat good food and run everyday, and lose weight...
I could say you are mentally frail by not living an nutritionally eating lifestyle instead indulging "whatever food you felt like". I don't get your animosity against his diet.
 08-04-2011, 08:04 PM         #71
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
lol @ anyone hating on dieting
I know.
 7 years ago '04        #72
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
since we talking about weight, im a shade under 6'1 and i weigh 150...i run 2 miles damn near everyday, pushups, ab work, lifting...i know that sounds weird but that's me...
 08-05-2011, 05:14 AM         #73
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
I could say you are mentally frail by not living an nutritionally eating lifestyle instead indulging "whatever food you felt like". I don't get your animosity against his diet.
Its not necessarily not nurtitious though. Is a big turkey club sandwhich not nutritious? Bread, cheese, meat, and 4 different vegetables? I just don't have to "cut stuff out" or constantly be worrying about food decisions because I exercise everyday, its just a better way to live in my opinion.
 08-05-2011, 05:15 AM         #74
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although I do agree with people on the soda, the soda is bad.
 08-05-2011, 05:23 AM         #75
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to mention losing weight does not = being healthy/in shape. THere are actually many reasons to hate on the dieting culture in the US.
 08-05-2011, 05:50 AM         #76
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Its not necessarily not nurtitious though. Is a big turkey club sandwhich not nutritious? Bread, cheese, meat, and 4 different vegetables? I just don't have to "cut stuff out" or constantly be worrying about food decisions because I exercise everyday, its just a better way to live in my opinion.
I think you need to dig deep into nutrition research because your thinking of the subject is a little too superficial.
 08-05-2011, 05:51 AM         #77
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Not to mention losing weight does not = being healthy/in shape. THere are actually many reasons to hate on the dieting culture in the US.
Great looking appearance does not always mean that person is healthy either. Being health involves many factors, for example sleep, happiness, eating health and of course working out.


Last edited by youknowmystelo; 08-05-2011 at 05:55 AM..
 08-05-2011, 06:04 AM         #78
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
I think you need to dig deep into nutrition research because your thinking of the subject is a little too superficial.
I dont want to dig deep into nutrition research that's the whole point I would rather spend my mental energy on more important matters.
 08-05-2011, 06:08 AM         #79
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
I dont want to dig deep into nutrition research that's the whole point I would rather spend my mental energy on more important matters.
Knowing about nutrition is important matter its what you put into your body, so you use food as energy, and at the same time eating the wrong foods sucks up your energy progress. Knowing this will provide longevity and healthy life that means never having to visit a doctor, dentist, etc for the rest of your life.
 7 years ago '04        #80
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$19,158 | Props total: 1725 1725
good for him.

i always thought he was the cutest character...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
92 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy