ESPN: Former casino dealer tells Allen Iverson horror story

most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
mester 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 501 501
I won't tip a dude thats just me tho.
 6 years ago '08        #82
wru425 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$22,263 | Props total: 5428 5428

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #83
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 mester said:
I won't tip a dude thats just me tho.
so you only tip girls thinking u gonna get any a.ss?
 6 years ago '08        #84
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
yall spent the last 4 pages crying about money, but now, all of a sudden, being a server is lucrative?
 6 years ago '08        #85
Deion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 KnicksLost said:
Can't speak for everyone but that's one of the quickest ways to make bread while your in school you d!ck head....you ever thought about that instead of making asinine comments
I'm not judging, some of my best friends are waiters
I had a BS job while in school as well. I just find it funny how people run in here to co-sign this f*ggots story and bi*ch about their job. That gay a.ss description sounded like it came straight out of a Harlequin Novel
 08-03-2011, 12:05 PM         #86
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've had drinks with AI in ATL at Luckies before, he is an as*hole and he is cheap. We met with him for something charity related and all he kept complaining about the entire time was how people were looking at him, and #2 howcome the people working in the spot were fast enough, and they literally were running like track stars for this n*gga.

Hes a joke tho, he didnt tip the people there and me and my partner actually left a tip...I took part in a charity event for some kids out here in ATL That my ex fiancee represented and AI was apart of it as well.

Whats funny is his normal speech before liquor....Like this guy curses every other word...The n*gga was like "fu*kin kids man we gotta do this sh*t to help these kids n*gga, fu*k it i'd give my all for these motherfu*kers you know, fu*k wealth if the fu*kin kids arent straight".....And me an my n*gga just looked at each other like....."Does this n*gga really wanna do this sh*t lol?!"


And as far as tipping is concerned....If my tickets anything over 300 I usually leave a tip of $75 or more. I left a $100 tip last weekend on a $480 ticket cause our server was real, n*gga even started shooting us drinks.
 6 years ago '04        #87
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Deion said:
I'm not judging, some of my best friends are waiters
I had a BS job while in school as well. I just find it funny how people run in here to co-sign this f*ggots story and bi*ch about their job. That gay a.ss description sounded like it came straight out of a Harlequin Novel
dude trust me like everyone else in here that's basically idolized Iverson for the player he was, I was completely disappointed how coonish and arrogant that bastard is off the court. That "gay a.ss" description, is almost everybody's description who have come in contact with him.
 6 years ago '08        #88
Deion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Cap Peeler said:
dude trust me like everyone else in here that's basically idolized Iverson for the player he was, I was completely disappointed how coonish and arrogant that bastard is off the court. That "gay a.ss" description, is almost everybody's description who have come in contact with him.
I was talking about the chisled chest description. Buddy sounded like a true f*g
 6 years ago '04        #89
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Phicmagic said:
I've had drinks with AI in ATL at Luckies before, he is an as*hole and he is cheap. We met with him for something charity related and all he kept complaining about the entire time was how people were looking at him, and #2 howcome the people working in the spot were fast enough, and they literally were running like track stars for this n*gga.

Hes a joke tho, he didnt tip the people there and me and my partner actually left a tip...I took part in a charity event for some kids out here in ATL That my ex fiancee represented and AI was apart of it as well.

Whats funny is his normal speech before liquor....Like this guy curses every other word...The n*gga was like "fu*kin kids man we gotta do this sh*t to help these kids n*gga, fu*k it i'd give my all for these motherfu*kers you know, fu*k wealth if the fu*kin kids arent straight".....And me an my n*gga just looked at each other like....."Does this n*gga really wanna do this sh*t lol?!"


And as far as tipping is concerned....If my tickets anything over 300 I usually leave a tip of $75 or more. I left a $100 tip last weekend on a $480 ticket cause our server was real, n*gga even started shooting us drinks.

thank you bro you basically said the same thing i said a couple pages back about AI living at Luckies.
 6 years ago '04        #90
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Deion said:
I was talking about the chisled chest description. Buddy sounded like a true f*g
that is some f*ggot a.ss sh*t.

How could he even tell if AI got a chieseled chest?? AI only wears x*xXXXL size shirts
 6 years ago '10        #91
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21123 21123
Well why don't some of y'all tip?

Is it because you're being stingy or you really just don't wanna tip?

If it's the latter then you people better start waking the fu*k up, especially if you go to the same bar/restaurant & don't tip. Motherfu*kers acting like this sh*t is a game.... I'm not a waiter so don't try that, but I have friends who work at AppleBees & at bars. People who are sh*tty tippers & people who are as*holes got it BAD, but for the individuals who were both bad tippers & as*holes?




Keep thinking this is just a movie.....


[video - click to view]



My friends have told me some grimey sh*t they've done to people's food in the kitchen
 6 years ago '11        #92
mester 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 501 501
 Cap Peeler said:
so you only tip girls thinking u gonna get any a.ss?
Naw, i just rather give money to an unknown female than an unknown male
 08-03-2011, 12:23 PM         #93
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back in high school i was working at the footaction in the coliseum mall. bubba chuck came in there at least 4 or 5 times always made my boss(the store manager) go get his shoes he wanted while he was watching the 30 tv's we had in there. always high as gas and somewhat of an as*hole but everytime we talked he was cool a fu*k. sh*t im an as*hole now and im not rich couldnt imagine being rich. id be a real prick


Last edited by StayBlazin1; 08-03-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #94
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17414 17414
aint no way if i have a 300 bill i'm leaving a 100 dollar tip...fu*k outta here.

But year if i had Ai's money i'd tip no problem

AI is still the Goat little man
 6 years ago '07        #95
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Deion said:
I'm not judging, some of my best friends are waiters
I had a BS job while in school as well. I just find it funny how people run in here to co-sign this f*ggots story and bi*ch about their job. That gay a.ss description sounded like it came straight out of a Harlequin Novel
oh that story was compliments of a bi*ch a.ss n*gga...seemed like he had an axe to grind like he's never been stiffed by a celeb...I didn't pay that sh*t any mind...I hate snobbish customer service ppl
 08-03-2011, 12:28 PM         #96
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
thank you bro you basically said the same thing i said a couple pages back about AI living at Luckies.
Did he do the thing to yall where he just stops mid sentence and stares at you for like 2 minutes, then starts back talking and cussing again lol?


I had my homie Jason with me and Jason sipped a bit of his drink while AI was talking and the n*gga just stopped eating/drinking/talking and stared at Jason for 2 minutes....I thought we were about to f!ght this n*gga while at a meeting to talk about charity.........Then outta nowhere he picks up mid sentence perfectly like sh*t didnt happen.

The entire time me an my homie were textin each other like "This n*ggas either high as fu*k, or just fu*kin hilarious". And the dude really does wear sweats everywhere, Ima see if I can find the hard drive with the pics or w/e...it happened awhile back but I should have the thumb drive somewhere.
 6 years ago '05        #97
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30298 30298
 Cap Peeler said:
I have served AI drinks on more than a few ocassions and I could say that this story is both true and false. It depends really how drunk he is really. The guy telling this story is obviously talking from a standpoint as he has only dealt cards for him just once. I mean the first time i served him i was behind the bar and he was alright with me and the other bartenders, he wasn't an as*hole or anything, just basically ordered his vodka and cran and his alfredo with chicken and talked with his entourage. Girls would come up to him and he would talk to them... mainly to get some a.ss though

Second time I served the n*gga he was truly an a.sswhipe bi*ch. He thought he owned the fu*king restaurant and sh*t. fu*king annoying a.ss acting all coonish and sh*t... He was with his boys and a couple other hos .

But I could tell ya that he is a cheap fu*king bastard. A bonafide nontipping as*hole This n*gga literary would run up a $300 check which aint sh*t for someone with the type of money he got and only left $30

And no, I don't be taking pictures of people and sh*t, im not into that groupie sh*t. Atlanta n*ggas know that this cat lives in the lucky lounge and dines almost every friday night at the cheesecake factory in buckhead which is one of the places i work at.
If I was ai I wouldn't have gave you sh*t
You ungrateful Phaggot
Just because he's black and has millions he's suppose to give you a 100 dollar tip ?
Most of you waiter phaggots don't even see 30 off one person.

If I was inverson I would've left you 50 cents
 08-03-2011, 12:31 PM         #98
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mester said:
Naw, i just rather give money to an unknown female than an unknown male
This dudes an idiot....Tip based upon the service, not if their batting or catching lmao.


I say it all the time, in alot of high profile places/restaurants/bars etc most of the time your male servers are usually the cool ones...n*ggas float free drinks and sh*t all the time while some of the bi*ches act stuck up cause their working in a high profile place.
 08-03-2011, 12:33 PM         #99
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
If I was ai I wouldn't have gave you sh*t
You ungrateful Phaggot
Just because he's black and has millions he's suppose to give you a 100 dollar tip ?
Most of you waiter phaggots don't even see 30 off one person.

If I was inverson I would've left you 50 cents
This n*gga CashNY. Hit me on AIM fool, lets get up, I got something for you.
 08-03-2011, 12:34 PM         #100
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How on earth did you get so lucky to have given birth to a man such as me?

I was sober and said something similar to that to my mom, and she laughed in my face.


I was all like for the rest of the day.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy