2Pac Covers XXL

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-03-2011, 02:39 PM         #81
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
well I dont know ya age but you gotta understand there was no internet. n*ggas was repping they coast, because they heard other n*ggas say sh*t like fu*k the east and stupid sh*t like that. now adays it's easier to know exactly whats going on. Plus we all knew Pac was from the east so to me him always reppin the west was the same as saying fu*k the east coast
34, I lived thru all that sh*t too. Just was able to seperate the bs from the music.
 6 years ago '05        #82
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 slimwillie said:
well I dont know ya age but you gotta understand there was no internet. n*ggas was repping they coast, because they heard other n*ggas say sh*t like fu*k the east and stupid sh*t like that. now adays it's easier to know exactly whats going on. Plus we all knew Pac was from the east so to me him always reppin the west was the same as saying fu*k the east coast
even Kid Capri said back in the day that he didn't blame Pac for going out West cause dudes in the East was mad disrespectful to him.
 6 years ago '06        #83
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 The Mastermind said:
I used to be in shock when I heard youngin's hating on Pac, but then I realize they actually like Wayne and know nothing about hip hop. They got here late, missed the best part of the party, still shocking that in 15 years these lil bastards whole generation couldn't produce anyone that is even remotely on Pac's level. Thus they hate and actually believe Wayne Drake or any other sell out radio rappers of this era is better. R.I.P. Pac best there was or ever will be.
This comment is PLAYA CERTIFIED!
 6 years ago '06        #84
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
2pac probably had and has the biggest impact on the rap game today. I am not going to go as far as saying that he single handedly made the styles that are copied by today's artist but he definitely laid foundation for it all and wrote the blueprint for it. Every rapper alive today acknowledges 2pac's contribution to the rap game from Lil Wayne (whom I am not a fan of) to artist that were around during his era. You have greats today such as Nas who have sampled some of Pac's impacting deliveries on tracks like "Ether" of all tracks. Artist now that are or were beefing w/ one another used "Hit Em Up" as their blueprint to diss another rapper. Pac's biggest contribution to the game was indeed Me Against The World. There are not many albums you can sit down and listen to from intro to the last cut. Before any of you skinny jeans wearing, face piercing, wanna be rappers who use Young or Lil before you name d!ck riders begin to diss the G.O.A.T...find out who YOUR fav rapper attributes his style, hustle and grind from. Then listen to his catalog why you pee sitting down and I promise you will hop on Pac's d!ck like you are doing these fly by night sideshows that seem to have you enamored at their "talent".
I usually don't comment in this section but some of yall playaz still remember what hip hop is truly about and Makaveli embodied that! Hip Hop is about being creative and being/expressing yourself through a song. No other rapper/mc in history was better than that than Tupac. He did not give a damn about how many records he sold or pleasing the executives of big music labels and ppl hating on him (Delores Tucker, Bob Dole, etc.) He made music from his heart and soul, thus, why he will continue to be relevant when our generation grand kids and their grand-kids want to discover what true Hip Hop is. I will not sh*t on Drake, Lil Wayne and all these other cats that sound the same on the radio because I respect righteous hustling but hopefully, if not this generation, the next generation start demanding true Hip-Hop music again.

Last edited by mawoods2; 08-03-2011 at 03:28 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #85
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 2554 2554
this sad how these ny n*ggas dissing pac like they know him personally. if this was jay z thread n*ggas would be kissing joe camelz azz. funny how that goes. im from the south so im a non biased rap fan. so i see whats going on.
 6 years ago '07        #86
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
one of the g.o.a.t's hands down...
 6 years ago '05        #87
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 Glockcoma AKs said:
that n*ggas cute

6 years ago '04        #88
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29653 29653
 slimwillie said:
never was a huge fan of Pac,i fu*ked with his music a lil bit,but I was a young n*gga so I was East Coast all day. Now that i'm older I realize how stupid it all was. Dude was one of the realest ever. he was also one of the most impactful.

to any1 who says eminem is only impactful to the whiteman's eyes I say only n*ggas think Pac is god.
and as far as rhyming skills he was dope as fu*k.

RIP to a great MC and top5 for sure
i would agree with u and give u props except u stay sh*ttin on the south w that bullsh*t....but good post with other sh*t u said
 6 years ago '10        #89
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Pac Wish i met you a second time in life at a more mature age, that baby pic dont mean nutttin!!!
 08-03-2011, 06:55 PM         #90
___DicKHeaD___  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac bled thru his music. He poured his soul into his music. You will never, and i emphasize NEVER hear another do it like he did it! Sure there were others who put out great sh*t (Biggie, Scarface, Eazy E, etc) but noone will ever do it like Tupac Amaru Shakur. RIP sir!
 6 years ago '10        #91
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Jay-z dont got a sh*t to say, dont even mention him and pac in the same sentence. He aint even on his level
 08-03-2011, 06:57 PM         #92
pmpb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s7venwords said:
As Cube said "young,dumb, and full of cum."
Word.

Who has sold most albums of all time....?

Last edited by pmpb; 08-03-2011 at 07:03 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #93
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
34, from Detroit and Pac's music never spoke to me. Wasn't even cause he was on that thug sh*t, cause Mobb Deep & Rae & Ghost did it 100 times better than him. n*ggas wanna paint Pac to be a martyr or some type of prolific poet, which he was not. n*gga made one song about his mama and some hoodrat having a baby and y'all simple minded n*ggas are quick to label him deep.

At the end of the day, he just wasn't good and was a cancer on the culture. Again, I say, good riddance.

Take that, take that.
 08-03-2011, 08:29 PM         #94
onepiecex3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac, the greatest G.O.A.T. of all... No G.O.A.T. is greater than Pac.
 6 years ago '10        #95
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 onepiecex3 said:
Tupac, the greatest G.O.A.T. of all... No G.O.A.T. is greater than Pac.
the G.O.A.T. is 2pac after him their is just legends to me...

Pac wrote some deep real sh*t and those that hate or sleep on it dont get it cause it goes over their head.

to the rest of you disrespectful bastards drink a tall glass of shut the fu*k up and let the don RIP

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #96
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29653 29653
 onlybuilt1906 said:
34, from Detroit and Pac's music never spoke to me. Wasn't even cause he was on that thug sh*t, cause Mobb Deep & Rae & Ghost did it 100 times better than him. n*ggas wanna paint Pac to be a martyr or some type of prolific poet, which he was not. n*gga made one song about his mama and some hoodrat having a baby and y'all simple minded n*ggas are quick to label him deep.

At the end of the day, he just wasn't good and was a cancer on the culture. Again, I say, good riddance.

Take that, take that.

[pic - click to view]

lol at this grown a.ss man crying about a dead man...so basically u are mad over some people sayin wat pac is...lol its an opinion...quit cryin...lol even raekwon would smack u lol stfu...ol emo a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #97
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 onlybuilt1906 said:

Take that, take that.
CHINO XL, fu*k YOU TOO

Last edited by Unknown Dude; 08-03-2011 at 10:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #98
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 onlybuilt1906 said:

Take that, take that.
Try harder.
 08-04-2011, 11:44 AM         #99
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Take that, take that.
Puffy,is that you ??????
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy