CB Brent Grimes wife putting foot to a$s via twitter

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #21
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'd rather have him than some untested rookie honestly. The 49ers wont have a top five pick next year so it would have been worth it I thought.

Then again, if all he is signing is a one year deal then we can just get him next summer without surrendering the 1st rd pick.
Brent Grimes wants to win and we won't let him slip next season lol...but yeah, homegirl went the fu*k off, D-Led is an awful beatwriter too. n*gga don't know sh*t about anything...I do wish Grimes was out there to help Owens and Franks, and apparently D-Rob, since n*ggas getting burnt consistently by Julio.
 6 years ago '10        #22
peeyump 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
D-Rob clumsy as fu*k....
 6 years ago '11        #23
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 peeyump said:
D-Rob clumsy as fu*k....
you see the vid where he burnt that n*gga? he had him by like 10 yards

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #24
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 Cheeze said:
why does Brent Grimes look like a light skinned Marlon Wayans

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #25
peeyump 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 wjcorner said:
you see the vid where he burnt that n*gga? he had him by like 10 yards

embarrassing
 6 years ago '07        #26
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5869 5869
We need this n*gga back he's the best corner we have. I was there when he saved us against Tampa Bay last year in the Dome. fu*k D Robinson that clown can't cover for sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #27
peeyump 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
Grimes isnt going anywhere...Falcons gonna hit him off wth a nice contract. However they expect him to show trust in us as we've shown in him. Any other team would of cut Brent a while ago. We did not.....most folks dont even know he's been here since Jim Mora was the coach. How many teams wait this long for a guy to develop?!?!?
 6 years ago '05        #28
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Cheeze said:
why does Brent Grimes look like a light skinned Marlon Wayans

[pic - click to view]

Lmao I was like who the fu*k this light skin Wayans...
 6 years ago '07        #29
space
space
 peeyump said:
Grimes isnt going anywhere...Falcons gonna hit him off wth a nice contract. However they expect him to show trust in us as we've shown in him. Any other team would of cut Brent a while ago. We did not.....most folks dont even know he's been here since Jim Mora was the coach. How many teams wait this long for a guy to develop?!?!?
Yeah u just put me on game with that one folk..because I aint notice him until he started ballin last year. But what I wanna know how in the hell is Chris Owens still on our roster. Greg Jennings made that n*gga look like he was a high school cornerback in the playoffs!
 6 years ago '10        #30
peeyump 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Yeah u just put me on game with that one folk..because I aint notice him until he started ballin last year. But what I wanna know how in the hell is Chris Owens still on our roster. Greg Jennings made that n*gga look like he was a high school cornerback in the playoffs!
Chris Owens is only in his second year, and Jennings is a pro bowler. Not to mention buddy was dealing with an injury and came off the bench cold to defend goalline. I'm not saying I didnt want to slam dunk his head off the concrete but I dont expect him to come off the bench and ball like Champ Bailey. He had a decent rookie year though and has the potential to be a quality corner in this league. I mean if you just now noticed Brent Grimes you missed out on him getting abused daily by recievers in the past. His size used to be a big issue but he's learned how to put himself in position to eliminate that factor. He still will show his size every now and then though. James Jones caught one over him for a TD.....even though Grimes played it well.....the size of James Jones just gave more advantage.
 6 years ago '07        #31
space
space
We aint had a decent set of DBs in years so I can beleive that. Hell I was super pissed when they let Milloy go! Grimes had to have worked on his vertical before the last year's season becuz he's definitely got sum hangtime. I couldn't even blame him for that Jones TD..he just absolutely beasted him on that one. Now on Owens.. I guess I'll give him another chance because after that performance I wanted them to send him to the CFL. Anywhere besides the damn Falcons. I'm just glad I stayed home and watched the game instead of goin to this sports bar called Dugans. I probably would've fought any Green Bay fan or anybody that had on an Owens jersey lol.
 6 years ago '04        #32
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 Pistol Peter said:
anybody else notice the trend that most nfl players have black wives and most nba players have non-black wives?
Oh sh*t!!
 6 years ago '10        #33
peeyump 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:
We aint had a decent set of DBs in years so I can beleive that. Hell I was super pissed when they let Milloy go! Grimes had to have worked on his vertical before the last year's season becuz he's definitely got sum hangtime. I couldn't even blame him for that Jones TD..he just absolutely beasted him on that one. Now on Owens.. I guess I'll give him another chance because after that performance I wanted them to send him to the CFL. Anywhere besides the damn Falcons. I'm just glad I stayed home and watched the game instead of goin to this sports bar called Dugans. I probably would've fought any Green Bay fan or anybody that had on an Owens jersey lol.

Brent been had them hops...I think thats a major reason why he's been on our roster so long. His athletisim is ridiculous. His improvements were really made with his technique and more than likey his film study. If he remains hungry he'll definitely be one of those stories our kids will end up watching on NFL Network. I think Chris Owens will have a better year now that he's healthy and hopefully not dealing with that baby mama drama that he had going on.

On a different note though I'm hoping the kid Youri Yenga turns out to be a steal.

Search him up on youtube.......he's impressive even if it was lesser talent he was going against.

6 years ago '09        #34
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 peeyump said:
Chris Owens is only in his second year, and Jennings is a pro bowler. Not to mention buddy was dealing with an injury and came off the bench cold to defend goalline. I'm not saying I didnt want to slam dunk his head off the concrete but I dont expect him to come off the bench and ball like Champ Bailey. He had a decent rookie year though and has the potential to be a quality corner in this league. I mean if you just now noticed Brent Grimes you missed out on him getting abused daily by recievers in the past. His size used to be a big issue but he's learned how to put himself in position to eliminate that factor. He still will show his size every now and then though. James Jones caught one over him for a TD.....even though Grimes played it well.....the size of James Jones just gave more advantage.
All of this.

After they announced williams out I knew we were gonna be in trouble.. threw sh*t off completely

and I used to think grimes was trash. I remember his turning point was the interception vs the saints where he jumped bout 20 feet in the air

anyway people are putting WAYYY too much stock in the packers game. That was a fluke. Bet money we beat them this year
 6 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 peeyump said:
Brent been had them hops...I think thats a major reason why he's been on our roster so long. His athletisim is ridiculous. His improvements were really made with his technique and more than likey his film study. If he remains hungry he'll definitely be one of those stories our kids will end up watching on NFL Network. I think Chris Owens will have a better year now that he's healthy and hopefully not dealing with that baby mama drama that he had going on.

On a different note though I'm hoping the kid Youri Yenga turns out to be a steal.

Search him up on youtube.......he's impressive even if it was lesser talent he was going against.

Fa sho..we'll see in less than a month.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago