Aug 2 - The new Spider-Man: Half-black, all hero

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 Plizaya J said:
well Heimdall is the brother of Sif and she is white, so he should obviously be white or that fu*ks the story up

i'd be pissed also if they did a justice league movie with hal instead of stewart. hal is solo and stewart is with the justice league. its not like im for whites, im just for being correct wit it
In the case of Spider Man, why does he have to be white? Say Donald Glover does play Peter Parker int he next movie. What difference would it make? How would it affect the character? As long as they don't get all stereotypical with it, it shouldn't make a difference.
 08-02-2011, 02:18 PM         #102
the1ufear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo as long as they stay true to the comic it should be tight as hell
 6 years ago '04        #103
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Lamar Burton said:
In the case of Spider Man, why does he have to be white? Say Donald Glover does play Peter Parker int he next movie. What difference would it make? How would it affect the character? As long as they don't get all stereotypical with it, it shouldn't make a difference.
if he is peter parker then he has to be white

u want a white man to play luke cage, or how about a white man playin black panther

it affects the character cuz i want to see someone who looks like the character i used to see in the comics as a kid. im not gonna look at a black person and think peter parker, if they want to make a movie about miles then whatever, but if its peter, he has to be white

i dont have a problem with nick fury being black because they have an ultimate nick fury and they deciding to go with that. if a black nick fury never existed and they just did it to be "politically correct" for the movie then i would be pissed.
 6 years ago '06        #104
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
I'm actually kind of hype for this...I stop reading comics but I might go back to it cuz of this.
 6 years ago '05        #105
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Lamar Burton said:
Because him being black would also change every supporting character

unless its an alternate reality like what this is...but making a movie off that would be retarded
 08-02-2011, 02:32 PM         #106
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had no idea there were this many comic book readers on BX, how come I never see you guys in the comic book thread on itsbx.com. This is thread is proof of what happens when sh*t goes mainstream, the people with opinions come out the woodwork and start talking sh*t like they can do a better job.
 6 years ago '07        #107
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,376 | Props total: 21437 21437

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah mayne!
 6 years ago '05        #108
landlord151515 137 heat pts137
space
space
$2,498 | Props total: 2318 2318
I'll check it out.
 6 years ago '10        #109
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
I dont even know why they are mad especially that AutoMADic guy. The guy died and a black/spanish guy took over.

Its not like they never had Peter Parker at all. This guy took over after Peter Parkers death.

Im sure if another white guy took over after Peter Parker died these f*gs wouldnt of said sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #110
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
so that's why Tiger's game has declined

he's spiderman!
 6 years ago '07        #111
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 kevante said:

Maybe because they're both minority groups, with histories of oppression. Remember how we used to give blacks less rights, people would k!ll them out of hate, and they were basically viewed as sub-american/sub-human? And now, most of us read about the civil rights movement and think how disgusting and fu*ked up people were back then to other human beings, just because they were different? Yea, about that.....
Damn it must be so hard to hide being gay. All those gays in the fashion industry and in Hollywood damn I feel so bad for them. The media is constantly fu*king with them. And all of those years of being torn away from their families, their continent, their religion stripped away from them, forced to work for free, being hung from trees and their genitals cut off and put in their mouth while they oppressors have a picnic watching , those separate bathrooms for gays, the years of police brutality............the list can go on. JUST STOP WITH IT
 6 years ago '10        #112
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
considering the marvel spiderman is still peter parker, i don't think anyone will really care too much about the "ultimate" spiderman
 6 years ago '10        #113
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
1/2 black, 1/2 hispanic ? bravo Marvel, bravo
 6 years ago '11        #114
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Plizaya J said:
if he is peter parker then he has to be white

u want a white man to play luke cage, or how about a white man playin black panther

it affects the character cuz i want to see someone who looks like the character i used to see in the comics as a kid. im not gonna look at a black person and think peter parker, if they want to make a movie about miles then whatever, but if its peter, he has to be white

i dont have a problem with nick fury being black because they have an ultimate nick fury and they deciding to go with that. if a black nick fury never existed and they just did it to be "politically correct" for the movie then i would be pissed.
Whitewashing happens to characters in movies all the time, whats the difference besides appeasing the larger audience, its pretty obvious.

prince of persia
last airbender
dragon ball z
tom cruise the last samurai
21 was asian too
keanu reaves starring in cowboy bebop

o and angelina jolie as cleopatra:angry14:

Last edited by megalomaniacal; 08-02-2011 at 04:19 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #115
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
This isnt even the first time spider-man was hispanic

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #116
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
Damn it must be so hard to hide being gay. All those gays in the fashion industry and in Hollywood damn I feel so bad for them. The media is constantly fu*king with them. And all of those years of being torn away from their families, their continent, their religion stripped away from them, forced to work for free, being hung from trees and their genitals cut off and put in their mouth while they oppressors have a picnic watching , those separate bathrooms for gays, the years of police brutality............the list can go on. JUST STOP WITH IT
...so you compare gays today to blacks in the past

does the dumbsh*t on boxen ever stop?
 6 years ago '10        #117
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 AutoMADic said:
i got mad when bruce wayne died, and d!ck grayson (a white guy) took over as batman

i got mad when steve rogers died and bucky barnes (a white guy) took over as captain america

i just dont like it when they k!ll classical characters off, and replace them with new characters, taking over the mantle
Whatever you say. :rolleyes2:
 08-02-2011, 04:19 PM         #118
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a black and hispanic spiderman.. this gota be the corniest sh*t ever... and im latino

a black superhero is normal.. this sh*t seem forced... who cares what the race is I aint even know what Peter Parker was...

and how da fuk he died
 6 years ago '07        #119
Mari 29 heat pts29
space
space
$471 | Props total: 9 9
Sooooo.... AlexG is the new spiderman?
 6 years ago '07        #120
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Bea5T said:
...so you compare gays today to blacks in the past

does the dumbsh*t on boxen ever stop?
Why shouldn't I? Unless being gay is a trend and it just started? In that case you really can't say sh*t then because society is much more tolerable now. Especially on tv, so again what is so tough about being gay. JUST STOP just because you get some drunk idiots that beat on gays ever NOW and then doesn't mean sh*t. Blacks have been dealing with that and more since the beginning. So please make your case else stfu and keep it moving with your simple response
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago