Aug 2 - The new Spider-Man: Half-black, all hero

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2011, 07:07 AM         #41
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They're doing too much right here imo
 08-02-2011, 07:10 AM         #42
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:
whites are about to be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
White people don't care about it's ultimate spider-man, not the "real" spider-man, and that ultimate series fell off along time ago.
 6 years ago '10        #43
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Id love to see them make a movie from this. :hmm:

Trollin white racists FTW. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #44
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 kyh0mpb said:
A lot of people were annoyed when the new Green Lantern was black, and nobody gives a sh*t about the Green Lantern. We'll see how this turns out.

I think it's cool though
...So there's two black Green Lanterns now (I kinda don't give a sh!t about the Green Lantern, either)?

more_fya said:
Just found the issue mentioned on ebay. About to cop. Also messaged my white comic book nerd friends. They got mad as hell when I told them about black Captain America. They might commit suicide over this one.
...Whites and their hypocrisy. I bet they'd throw a block party if, for example, there was a 'new' white Storm.
 6 years ago '06        #45
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,858 | Props total: 25599 25599
Cool......
 08-02-2011, 07:39 AM         #46
Stringz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So if this is going down in an alternate universe what are the villains going to be like
 6 years ago '08        #47
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19885 19885
Donald for Spiderman>>>
 08-02-2011, 08:05 AM         #48
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=kyh0mpb;20157641]A lot of people were annoyed when the new Green Lantern was black, and nobody gives a sh*t about the Green Lantern. We'll see how this turns out.

U are right about that, but since their was a black green lantern, A lot of people that don't usually get into comics said it was a way better look than the original. The black green lantern was far better than the original anyway. He smashed hawkgirl and that other chic on the team witt the jaguar skin-tight outfit from Justice League.
 6 years ago '08        #49
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
Are the Ultimates comic line that popular?
 08-02-2011, 08:08 AM         #50
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spider-man being black just shows how truly stupid n far behind we are culturally. I am a comic head all day, but damn its complete fantasy and they still don't think of Blacks as a prominant role in the Marvel universe. Black Panther>Iron Man Storm>Jean Grey Spawn>>>>>>>>> than any other Super-hero period.
 08-02-2011, 08:10 AM         #51
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnyGiven said:
Are the Ultimates comic line that popular?
No, thats why their are so many writers n artists who work on that timeline of the marvel universe. Technically its an insult for them to just start adding a mixed raced spidey, only because in that universe anything goes on for a couple of months then stops. Sad smh
 08-02-2011, 08:12 AM         #52
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stringz said:
So if this is going down in an alternate universe what are the villains going to be like
Non-violent Buhdists
 08-02-2011, 08:15 AM         #53
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#TYBG

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #54
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19885 19885
 lment said:
lmfao with great power comes bad credit
oh no you didnt
 6 years ago '08        #55
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2631 2631
you n*ggas goin in
all these heroes needed to be reupped
its literally been half a century of the same sh*t
 08-02-2011, 08:26 AM         #56
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the regular Marvel Universe, Peter Parker will still be the same web-swinging Spidey as he has been since his first appearance in 1962.

its only for this new series, peter parker will still be the original spiderman in all the other regular series. i dont have a problem with it, but as the old saying goes " You dont fix, what isnt broken"
 08-02-2011, 08:35 AM         #57
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can a.ssure that 2/3 of the people in this thread don't Spider Man comics daily, but they're now anticipating this. I guess this actually worked.
 08-02-2011, 08:37 AM         #58
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

SPOILER WARNING! (via Marvel.com)

Meet Miles Morales, the all-new Spider-Man debuting in ULTIMATE COMICS FALLOUT #4 in stores tomorrow.

Pop culture history will be made tomorrow as Ultimate Comics Fallout #4 hits shelves and introduces readers to the all-new Ultimate Comics Spider-Man! That’s right, for the first time ever, someone other than Peter Parker will be Spider-Man! But, after the death of Peter Parker, who will rise up to defend the Ultimate Universe? Meet Miles Morales, a seemingly normal teenager from New York who will soon discover that with great power comes great responsibility…and even greater danger! But just what are the secrets behind Miles’ shocking abilities? What’s his connection to the original Spider-Man? And just why does he wear that costume? Courtesy of superstars Brian Michael Bendis and Sara Pichelli, Ultimate Comics Fallout #4 begins the story that’ll have everyone talking for years to come!

“When the opportunity arose to create a new Spider-Man, we knew it had to be a character that represents the diversity—in background and experience—of the twenty-first century,” said Axel Alonso, Marvel Editor in Chief. “Miles is a character who not only follows in the tradition of relatable characters like Peter Parker, but also shows why he’s a new, unique kind of Spider-Man—and worthy of that name.”

With its inception in 2000, the Ultimate Comics Universe reimagined the world’s most popular super heroes for a new generation and has been critically lauded for its bold, resonant stories. In particular, Ultimate Spider-Man #1 is widely considered one of the most important comics of the century, setting records for trade paperback sales and introducing one of the most popular versions of Spider-Man ever. With the death of Peter Parker in June 2011, all eyes were once again on the Ultimate Comics Universe, as mainstream media and fans alike speculated just who Marvel would put under the mask of this beloved hero. Now, the chart-topping team of Bendis and Pichelli begin the next major chapter of the Ultimate Comics Universe with September’s historic Ultimate Comics spider-Man #1, giving readers a chance to learn the origin of the most important new character of the century.

“The chance for the world to join a new Spider-Man as he discovers what that means in this modern world is one of the most challenging and crazy fun opportunities I’ve had as a writer,” explained Bendis. “The Ultimate Comics Universe according to Miles is completely unique. I can’t wait to write every issue and I can’t wait for people to start reading them.”

Pichelli added, “I promise, you will fall in love with Miles— I already did. ‘Nuff Said.”

The world’s greatest super hero icon is about to undergo the most groundbreaking reinvention in comic book history—where will you be when the mask is lifted? Pick up Ultimate Comics Fallout #4 tomorrow at your local comic shop or digitally on the Marvel Comics App for iOS devices.
ULTIMATE FALLOUT #4 (JUN110612) Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, JONATHAN HICKMAN & NICK SPENCER Art by SARA PICHELLI, SALVADOR LARROCA & CLAYTON CRAIN Cover by MARK BAGLEY ON SALE TOMORROW! ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #1 (JUL110605) Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS Penciled by SARA PICHELLI Cover by KAARE ANDREWS (Cover will be POLYBAGGED) Variant Cover by SARA PICHELLI FOC—8/22/11, On-Sale—9/14/11 ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #2 (JUL110607) Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS Penciled by SARA PICHELLI Cover by KAARE ANDREWS FOC—8/29/11, On-Sale—9/21/11
 08-02-2011, 08:41 AM         #59
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
dumb idea// smh
Are you mad? I guess you thought GTA SA was a bad idea when the main character was black. The Italians had their shine, everyone wanted to be a Italian mobster, now everyone wants to be black/hispanic/superhero/gangster.
 6 years ago '05        #60
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,577 | Props total: 1137 1137
#90swasALLThat... White folks started to get more ignorant in the 2000's...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy