Aug 2 - The new Spider-Man: Half-black, all hero

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2011, 03:42 AM         #21
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Redline713 said:
idk about the gay part but everything else looks legit
I really hope your not black...or hispanic....or anything other than a wealthy, straight, white male.

carltouss619 said:
why they always trying to groups Blacks and gays. why she acting like this the first Black comic hero
Maybe because they're both minority groups, with histories of oppression. Remember how we used to give blacks less rights, people would k!ll them out of hate, and they were basically viewed as sub-american/sub-human? And now, most of us read about the civil rights movement and think how disgusting and fu*ked up people were back then to other human beings, just because they were different? Yea, about that.....
 6 years ago '06        #22
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,136 | Props total: 3172 3172
He about to whoop some a.ss now!
 6 years ago '06        #23
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 6 years ago '07        #24
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Watch DC put Static Shock on the frontlines if this is successful.
 6 years ago '05        #25
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
 08-02-2011, 04:01 AM         #26
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Half black half hispanic....covered all grounds with one character 0% white...I'm liking it.
 6 years ago '05        #27
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,479 | Props total: 15586 15586
Damn imagine how high he can jump now bein black
But hes still gona get pulled over bein hispanic and black

#SpideySwag
 08-02-2011, 04:12 AM         #28
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like that comic book companies are finally starting to add more black and other minority super heroes and not just feature them in "token minority" roles and as sidekicks. however they're going to p!ss off ALOT of people by doing this. comic book nerds HATE when significant chances are made to their comics. Look how many people complained about Idris Elba in "Thor".
 08-02-2011, 04:17 AM         #29
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He better not turn out being gay

Anyway I can't get down with a mutt Spider-Man even with how much I love my black culture. You can't just go changing classics...Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Just like Bruce Wayne is Batman, not Jerome Leroy.

How about these comic book companies push some original minority superheros? Get Static in the forefront DC. At least DC has Static, Green Lantern John Stewart and Steel's lame azz. They can make a Static movie though or another Steel one just get an actual actor this time and not an NBA guy. DC is at least on a decent track wtf does Marvel have besides Bishop from X-Men?

I see what their doing, by making alternate Spider-Man's, Batman's (look up Batman Inc) and other classic characters they are sure to get a backlash. Then when people reject them and the sales flop they can be like "well we tried a variety of different characters". Fuk that yall just remixing old stuff, give us some originals! Someone get the rights to Meteor Man!
 08-02-2011, 04:26 AM         #30
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-02-2011, 05:15 AM         #31
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its the Ultimate Verse so its not even canon. Besides, DC and Marvel need to grow and advance their characters and creations and sometimes fans perception of canon and mythos holds it back, Im glad Marvel created Ultimates so this kind of logical progression can happen.
 6 years ago '04        #32
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
If the n*gga aint gay, Mary Jane's replacement better be a puerto rican mami with a bubble.
 6 years ago '07        #33
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
why not
 08-02-2011, 06:31 AM         #34
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spider Man is going out at night robbing (just kidding). This is great, they should relocate to Miami. I'm going to read the comics, hopefully he comes from a middle class family with an education.
 6 years ago '07        #35
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Oh, now they do it, right? I'm mad for Donald Glover.
 08-02-2011, 06:55 AM         #36
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Donald Glover better play that Spider-Man if they make a movie about it....
 6 years ago '05        #37
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,781 | Props total: 4273 4273
 Krazy K said:
He better not turn out being gay

Anyway I can't get down with a mutt Spider-Man even with how much I love my black culture. You can't just go changing classics...Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Just like Bruce Wayne is Batman, not Jerome Leroy.

How about these comic book companies push some original minority superheros? Get Static in the forefront DC. At least DC has Static, Green Lantern John Stewart and Steel's lame azz. They can make a Static movie though or another Steel one just get an actual actor this time and not an NBA guy. DC is at least on a decent track wtf does Marvel have besides Bishop from X-Men?I see what their doing, by making alternate Spider-Man's, Batman's (look up Batman Inc) and other classic characters they are sure to get a backlash. Then when people reject them and the sales flop they can be like "well we tried a variety of different characters". Fuk that yall just remixing old stuff, give us some originals! Someone get the rights to Meteor Man!

Luke cage/power man
Blade
O.G captain america
Black panther
Storm
Cloak
Bishops sister
Ultimate Nick Fury
just to name a few... Plus there are alot of other minority heroes/villains (warpath-native american, Sunspot-hispanic just to name a couple)
 6 years ago '10        #38
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Awww Yea!!!! :applause:
 6 years ago '05        #39
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1003 1003
 kevante said:
I really hope your not black...or hispanic....or anything other than a wealthy, straight, white male.

Maybe because they're both minority groups, with histories of oppression. Remember how we used to give blacks less rights, people would k!ll them out of hate, and they were basically viewed as sub-american/sub-human? And now, most of us read about the civil rights movement and think how disgusting and fu*ked up people were back then to other human beings, just because they were different? Yea, about that.....
oppressed? last time i checked, they dont have separate bathrooms for gay people... whens the last time you saw dogs and fire hoses at the gay pride parade? FOH w/ that sh*t!
 6 years ago '04        #40
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
lmfao with great power comes bad credit
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy