1 year transformation: Skinnyfat to Athletic...u 'mirin?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Found another pre bodybuilding pic...god I was such a phaggot

[pic - click to view]

Took this one today...strong traps bro

[pic - click to view]

especially with that tight necklace on....
 08-08-2011, 11:38 AM         #62
Triplesallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am definitely gonna give your workout a try. In January i was 5'8 217 but i changed my diet and did cardio all the time and now i am 187 only thing is i lost weight everywhere on my body except my gut so now i am a skinny dude with a big a.ss gut. But i can see it can be done. Motivation right here...
 6 years ago '09        #63
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
thats whats up man
 08-08-2011, 12:03 PM         #64
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrNickNick said:
nice before and after transformation. how much did u weight in ur before pic ? i'm looking similiar to that but slightly skinnier. i'm 6'0'' 154.6 lbs... i started working out taking weight gainer, eating healthier and going to the gym 3-4 times a week for the past 3 weeks. so far i'm at 157 lbs.... hopefully i can get somewhere near what your after pic looks like.
Not sure what I was in the pic I just posted, but in the before pic on page 1 I was 175 lbs. Key is to eat every 2-3 hours. I wish I had money for weight gainers, sh*t is expensive, so I just stuck with the creatine. Take pics every month, there have been times where I felt I wasnt making any progress, but then I go back and look at the slideshow and I can see small changes.

Universal~Mind said:
especially with that tight necklace on....
That was my favorite necklace

Triplesallday said:
I am definitely gonna give your workout a try. In January i was 5'8 217 but i changed my diet and did cardio all the time and now i am 187 only thing is i lost weight everywhere on my body except my gut so now i am a skinny dude with a big a.ss gut. But i can see it can be done. Motivation right here...
Go for it man, best thing you can ever do with your life. I wish I has started years ago when all of my friends did.

Vincent_Chase said:
thats whats up man
Thanks bro
 6 years ago '04        #65
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,774 | Props total: 105 105
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Not sure what I was in the pic I just posted, but in the before pic on page 1 I was 175 lbs. Key is to eat every 2-3 hours. I wish I had money for weight gainers, sh*t is expensive, so I just stuck with the creatine. Take pics every month, there have been times where I felt I wasnt making any progress, but then I go back and look at the slideshow and I can see small changes.
sucky thing is i forgot to take a before pic when i first started. sh*ts making me lazy to take a current pic... i guess i should do it... i've noticed small changes in my arms... my motivation is seeing how much pus*y i'll get when i fully transform because right now, i'm pullin 0 bi*ches as a skinny n*gga
 08-08-2011, 06:06 PM         #66
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrNickNick said:
sucky thing is i forgot to take a before pic when i first started. sh*ts making me lazy to take a current pic... i guess i should do it... i've noticed small changes in my arms... my motivation is seeing how much pus*y i'll get when i fully transform because right now, i'm pullin 0 bi*ches as a skinny n*gga
The confidence you get works wonders...ive pulled chicks this because they thought I had a nice body.

On a side note...my inspiration for bodybuilding may have passed away =(
Still trying to piece everything together at the moment.

[video - click to view]

Goodnight sweet inspiration

Last edited by PUA Lifestyle; 08-08-2011 at 08:51 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #67
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,785 | Props total: 9056 9056
incredible transformation
 09-05-2011, 09:24 AM         #68
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks man
 09-05-2011, 09:51 AM         #69
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey bro. Listen first off you got great results and so good job there.

My situation is that I am 6 ft 174. I got skinny fat body. I actually got flab on chest and mostly on stomach. In high school I used run track and actually did a 10k. But now that I hit university I am so into my studying that lost all that. I always say I wanna work out but never have the mentality to do it. How do you go from being complacent to your life to making the change? I keep trying to workout but I feel my efforts were useless. What was your first couple of days like mayne?
 09-05-2011, 10:25 AM         #70
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
Hey bro. Listen first off you got great results and so good job there.

My situation is that I am 6 ft 174. I got skinny fat body. I actually got flab on chest and mostly on stomach. In high school I used run track and actually did a 10k. But now that I hit university I am so into my studying that lost all that. I always say I wanna work out but never have the mentality to do it. How do you go from being complacent to your life to making the change? I keep trying to workout but I feel my efforts were useless. What was your first couple of days like mayne?
I had to find that spark, the motivation to actually go out and achieve the body that I wanted. Ive been a member of the gym since 2008, but I basically did nothing and saw no results because I did not dedicate myself. For myself personally, I finished courses in college in december and was set to graduate in may. I had a few months of nothing to do. Went to bodybuilding.com and found my inspiration, his name was Zyzz (no homo, you will see what I mean if you search him). That is the type of body that I wanted, not too big, but nice size and very lean.

Did more research on him, and started a simple exercise routine in january. As for my weight loss from last year. I was just sick of being skinny fat, flabby chest and gut. So I cleaned up the diet a bit, nothing too crazy. Stopped eating late at night, only drank water and an occasional soft drink. No junk foods or fast foods. Just ate clean, went to the gym 5 days a week, ran a mile each time with some basic weight lifting. That was over summer, a 3 month span. I went from 175lbs to 158lbs relatively easy. Maintained that weight through the fall semester and have did a clean bulk since then, up to 172lbs at the same body fat.
 09-05-2011, 12:30 PM         #71
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
IF you stop working out and taking any supplements you will go back to skinny.
Over time yes. But how I see it is that Id rather be in the gym being productive for one hour a day than sitting on the couch eating chips watching tv for that time.
 6 years ago '06        #72
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,280 | Props total: 18156 18156
 PUA Lifestyle said:
The confidence you get works wonders...ive pulled chicks this because they thought I had a nice body.

On a side note...my inspiration for bodybuilding may have passed away =(
Still trying to piece everything together at the moment.

Goodnight sweet inspiration

i remember reading his interview, do you know what caused his death?
 6 years ago '04        #73
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Found another pre bodybuilding pic...god I was such a phaggot

[pic - click to view]

Took this one today...strong traps bro

[pic - click to view]

Quite crazy that I look the same way and we had the same workout plan and I had changes as well but this was like 2 years ago. I started my masters and haven't done much since. I finish my Master's next week though so I just got motivated again. I got everything else going for me with the exception of where I want my body to be.
 09-05-2011, 02:18 PM         #74
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LowaEastSide5 said:

i remember reading his interview, do you know what caused his death?
Undiagnosed heart condition since birth, coupled with whatever effects his cycle of steroids, fat burners (clen), and party drugs (coke) gave him a massive heart attack in a suana. He lived fast and died young.
 09-05-2011, 02:20 PM         #75
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 willi150 said:
Quite crazy that I look the same way and we had the same workout plan and I had changes as well but this was like 2 years ago. I started my masters and haven't done much since. I finish my Master's next week though so I just got motivated again. I got everything else going for me with the exception of where I want my body to be.
Good thing is the muscle memory will bring you back to where you were quicker than if youve never had it in the first place. Good luck, stick with it. I read that by the year 2030 over 50-60% of american adults will be obese. I wont be part of that statistic.
 6 years ago '04        #76
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Good thing is the muscle memory will bring you back to where you were quicker than if youve never had it in the first place. Good luck, stick with it. I read that by the year 2030 over 50-60% of american adults will be obese. I wont be part of that statistic.
More like 2013.........
 6 years ago '04        #77
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

Do you even lift?
 09-05-2011, 08:42 PM         #78
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:

[pic - click to view]

Do you even lift?

[pic - click to view]

09-05-2011, 10:39 PM         #79
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PUA Lifestyle said:

[pic - click to view]

WTF?
 6 years ago '04        #80
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 PUA Lifestyle said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago