Aug 1 - Inside the bin Laden raid: Navy SEALs 'never' intended on capturing terror leader

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Fras1788 said:

[pic - click to view]

Show me any parts of the plane please. Doubters.

*facepalm again*
here ya go...
 6 years ago '08        #82
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ill 800 said:
*facepalm again*
here ya go...
very interesting but let me ask you...why did the ss take all the video? why isn't there any video of it? the pentagon is one of the most important buildings on US soil but no video....and the vid that they did release had "KEY" frames cut out of it. WHY?

Last edited by supervillain; 08-03-2011 at 02:54 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #83
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 585 585
As other witnesses related, debris lying outside the C-ring punchout hole in A-E Drive included a chunk of nose fuselage or nose cone, a landing gear, and an aircraft tire tread.The following photo (by Fort Belvoir photographers) shows two pieces of fuselage debris (note the green primer) lying in front of the hole. Note a ring of 8 small holes on the larger piece. A similar ring of 8 holes may be found on a 757 nose (with an attaching piece), just below the c*ckpit windows -- but it is far from clear whether the configuration is a match. This larger piece of debris may be the fragment of "nose cone" referred to by Lt. Kevin Shaeffer and Victor Correa.

This is from one of the links you posted. I would put the picture with it but, I don't know how.

Anyway, If the plane denigrated on impact how the f$%& does the nose end up laying by the last hole it made in the building. All those support beams that had the plane wreckage wrapped around them didn't stop the nose. ^^^ was in the link he gave.

All the other links on that page go to nothing.

Last edited by ManSlut; 08-03-2011 at 03:03 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #84
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Mathematic said:
very interesting but let me ask you...why did the ss take all the video? why isn't there any video of it? the pentagon is one of the most important buildings on US soil but no video....and the vid that they did release had "KEY" frames cut out of it. WHY?
On one of those links he put up said the reason they didn't release pictures and video because there was sensitive documents flying around every where
 6 years ago '08        #85
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ManSlut said:
On one of those links he put up said the reason they didn't release pictures and video because there was sensitive documents flying around every where
cool. didnt read the whole thing..i mostly looked at the pics. but that does not make any sense...what so ever. so the WTC didnt have sensitive documents? and that sh*t was televised and replayed countless times...
 6 years ago '09        #86
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Mathematic said:
dont know really. its def weird but i thinnk they r just trying to make "conspiracy theorists" look stupid. heres an article all about it

Last edited by ill 800; 08-03-2011 at 03:17 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #87
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ill 800 said:
dont know really. its def weird but i thinnk they r just trying to make "conspiracy theorists" look stupid. heres an article all about it

Of course they want us to look stupid. It's part of the the game. There is a lot of stuff out there that about "9/11 was an inside job" That is not true. My much younger brother in law was convinced that no plane had hit the buildings.He showed me this video of it that a friend had showed him. I filled him in as to way that video was not real. I had never talked to him about it cause I thought he was a little to young. My point being is dis-information is out there too confuse people. You go around saying no plane hit the building and no one is goin to take you serious.

Also they want us "conspiracy theorists" to think if you don't agree with us then you are stupid. They have us f!ghting each other instead of them. I don't know what you believe but, I will listen to what you say and not call you stupid. Even if what you are saying is stupid it does make you that. That last sentence was an example not aimed at you

Last edited by ManSlut; 08-03-2011 at 04:32 PM..
 08-03-2011, 07:10 PM         #88
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think that everyone is denying that this fool's dead... i jus think a lot of us don't believe he died during this raid. i personally think the guy's been dead since 9/11.. you can say "prove it" all u want. but i'll counteract by telling you to prove he wasn't. jus my 2 cents.
 6 years ago '09        #89
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
Facepalm? Really bro, I've seen the video footage. No planes at all seen. Plus have you been to/around the Pentagon....no. To fly into that spot, is unbelieveable, there were hundreds of lamp posts, and traffic, etc etc. They would of had to of been an expert. Why did the FBI confiscate footage from the local Citgo?

They have defense mechanisms capable of shooting any foreign objects down. Why didn't they work on this day? Show me some CNN footage. Show me video footage
why dont u ask d!ck cheney why it wasnt shot down? ask him why he happened to be in command of norad that morning while they were running drills that mimicked the terror attacks? ask donald rumsfeild why he was on the other side of the pentagon that morning? ask why the faa tapes were all consficacted and destroyed? ask why that side of the pentagon was hit, knowing it contained the dept that was investigating the multi trillion dollars that were "missing"?

and why do u need to see video footage of it? hundreds of eye witness accounts arent good enough for you? the dna from the 60 passengers recovered from flight 77 inside the pentagon doesnt do it for ya? how bout the plane parts scattered all throughout the debris? how on earth did they possibly fake all this is what i wanna know.

and the plane did hit light poles and a generator.

Last edited by ill 800; 08-03-2011 at 08:56 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #90
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
and for the record i thought bin laden was dead years ago. i dont believe the raid story. but u can believe he had no power or clout in alciada for years and we were keeping him alive. all these goofy terror plots he was supposedly brewing are fabricated. yea he was going to take out air force one with an rpg...the same guy who supposedly masterminded 9/11 and wtc bombing comes up with hair brained schemes?

alciada and terrorism is fabricated. do u realize how much money they make off this sh*t? and all the govt funding they get to "protect" us? and all our rights that theyve taken in the name of "freedom"?
 6 years ago '07        #91
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ill 800 said:
why dont u ask d!ck cheney why it wasnt shot down? ask him why he happened to be in command of norad that morning while they were running drills that mimicked the terror attacks? ask donald rumsfeild why he was on the other side of the pentagon that morning? ask why the faa tapes were all consficacted and destroyed? ask why that side of the pentagon was hit, knowing it contained the dept that was investigating the multi trillion dollars that were "missing"?

and why do u need to see video footage of it? hundreds of eye witness accounts arent good enough for you? the dna from the 60 passengers recovered from flight 77 inside the pentagon doesnt do it for ya? how bout the plane parts scattered all throughout the debris? how on earth did they possibly fake all this is what i wanna know.

and the plane did hit light poles and a generator.
Hold on. what side are you arguing? I am confused.
 6 years ago '09        #92
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 ManSlut said:
Hold on. what side are you arguing? I am confused.
im arguing against being caught up in straw man theories. im trying to get to the meat and potatoes of 9/11.

i believe that govt officials(military, cia, fbi, white house etc) let or even helped 9/11 happen.
 6 years ago '07        #93
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
Okay so you think something fu*ked up happened. But not that it was a missile that hit. At least you Dont believe the official story
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy