Aug 1 - Inside the bin Laden raid: Navy SEALs 'never' intended on capturing terror leader

most viewed right now
 85
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 minimafia_aj said:
not showing pics now is the smart thing to do imo. he will become a martyr if we start showing pics everywhere. extremists would start doing crazy sh*t
glad to see your not just an idiot in bball
 6 years ago '04        #42
D-Swift 
space
avatar space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
So because they won't let YOU see the pictures? There lying?
 08-02-2011, 11:21 PM         #43
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #44
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6606 6606
 0ddJoB said:
Yeah keep speaking in ebonics you fu*king retard. Do you even know what the fu*k you are in here discussing? Are you brain dead?

I would laugh at you, but the only emotion I feel in my heart towards you right now is misery. I think you are a full on brain dead retard.
Ouch...that hurt.....


You don't even know what your discussing...doesn't matter if Im speaking in Ebonics, Spanglish, or whatever else you want to try and put it on as to why you don't understand why your so full sh*t... 70% of conspiracy theorists and theories are full of sh*t...It's whatever, im off watch now so you can have your thread back...got sh*t to grab outta the jukebox....


Last edited by Cutty Olds; 08-02-2011 at 11:35 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #45
Heredia24d 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 471 471
I stopped caring after the 7th time they changed the story.
 6 years ago '07        #46
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19757 19757
 ii_show_off said:
a martyr how? tupac was more of a martyr than bin laden will ever be pics or pics wtf are you talking about... do you know the definition of martyr... he wasnt k!lled because of his religious or other beliefs bro... so your opinion sucks... im just saying... :disdain2:
do you know the definition of Martyr? how was Tupac a martyr? He wasn't k!lled for his beliefs or his religion. Osama's beliefs where that Americans needed to die, so he wasn't k!lled for his beliefs? If pictures were released it would cause extremists to start doing crazy sh*t, cause im pretty sure according to their religion pictures of the dead would be seen as disrespect. and we all know how they react when they feel slighted, or insulted.
 r.burgundy said:
glad to see your not just an idiot in bball
oh the irony.
how much you wanna bet I have a higher IQ than you? there has been lots of people who said releasing the pictures would turn him into a martyr, and they would start doing crazy things cause of the picture being released so please shut the fu*k up and continue riding Derek Rose nuts f*ggot.

One of the biggest worries for the US is that instead of ending the bin Laden threat, death will transform the world's top terrorist into a martyr and heroic figure among extremists.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-03-2011 at 12:10 AM..
 08-03-2011, 12:23 AM         #47
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they changed the story 7 times.

If there is one story that should have conspiracy thrown at it, its this one.

The conspiracy theory is the story the government puts out to the public with zero proof. The only thing they said is one of his wives confirmed his death. Who the fu*k is his wife anyways? Sounds like a fairy tale.



Osama died along time ago. People will believe literally anything the government says. Not to mention the tossing his body in the ocean HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAMIC LAW. If the government told you to k!ll your kids tommorow most of the sheep on here would listen. If the government said so, why not?

Dumping his body in the ocean 24 hours after he as k!lled. Yea right... No further studies, no nothing?

Dont say it was out of respect either. Remember the "taliban and ALCIADA" posted videos of our soliders getting behe@ded. Releasing a few pictures wont be to bad. We k!ll innocent civilians over there everyday so this cant be that much worse.

with all the corrupt sh*t our government does and has been caught doing,you think they wouldnt set something up like this?

Its easy. Find somebody who looks like Osama with a big fu*king beard (god knows theres alot of them out there with big beards) place him in a bunker, have soliders invade the bunker and say Osama is dead. The white house changed the story sooooo many times. They were watching the whole thing on television right? Why do you need to change the story? Then the fake white house photo. Then this story, where they go in and k!ll a unarmed person. When they could of captured him alive, brought him back to the U.S. NAVY fu*kING SEALS. The best of the best. Of course, even if that was Osama in the bunker they wouldnt want to do that.

Not to mention he never even admitted to 9/11. No sheep, doing hand gestures doesnt count. I could do hand gestures make a video after 9/11 and it doesnt mean I was responsible. So cut the bull sh*t and use your fu*king head.
 6 years ago '11        #48
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
avatar space
space
$729 | Props total: 1377 1377
i hate the fu*kin media.. they always make heros seem like badguys..


WHO THE fu*k CARES IF HE WAS UNARMED?? WOWWWWWWW sayin he was unarmed like the seals did something bad. this media is fu*kin bullsh*t
 6 years ago '07        #49
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 minimafia_aj said:
do you know the definition of Martyr? how was Tupac a martyr? He wasn't k!lled for his beliefs or his religion. Osama's beliefs where that Americans needed to die, so he wasn't k!lled for his beliefs? If pictures were released it would cause extremists to start doing crazy sh*t, cause im pretty sure according to their religion pictures of the dead would be seen as disrespect. and we all know how they react when they feel slighted, or insulted.


oh the irony.
how much you wanna bet I have a higher IQ than you? there has been lots of people who said releasing the pictures would turn him into a martyr, and they would start doing crazy things cause of the picture being released so please shut the fu*k up and continue riding Derek Rose nuts f*ggot.


did u really cite asianewsnet.net as your source on how to make a martyr??
so tha k!lling wont make him a martyr but tha pics will
fu*kin rose stans.i see y yall worship him
 6 years ago '07        #50
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19757 19757
 r.burgundy said:
did u really cite asianewsnet.net as your source on how to make a martyr??
so tha k!lling wont make him a martyr but tha pics will
fu*kin rose stans.i see y yall worship him
I posted that link on accident meant to post a diff link. But, I can post NUMEROUS U.S. politicians who stated it was a bad idea, but the conspiracy theorists would just say "of course they will say that". Im a rose stan? Bro calm down, you talk about Rose more than anyone on here. You're a troll nothing more, nothing less.




stick to being an idiot in the realm of sports, this isn't your arena.
 08-03-2011, 01:42 AM         #51
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
here we go again with this crap... these conspiracy theorists are in the know, or so they think. SOmehow they have access to top secret information that only government officials know about...

hmmm... please gais, I'd like to know how you can positively claim that this operation never occurred and that Osama was never actually k!lled during this operation. Prove it...
People who believe the consporacy theories are just as bad as ppl who blindly follow the government...both sides are idiots.there isnt any Black or White anymore...prolly never was.It's all shades of grey.People believe these reporters who are trying to make money,get all this special info,when ppl in military with secret and/or top secret clearances have no chance of accessing it.Same ppl prolly think that that lake in Texas turning red was a sign of the end of days,even though in the bible it mentions rivers,springs,and seas turning red....and not a thing about lakes.But then again,we do stuff all the time ppl know about and believe the made up stories after too.I dont think they are lying about Osama b/c noone even was looking for us to get him anymore.I mean ppl didnt even bring it up anymore barely,and more ppl were mad about troops in Iraq and Afgan that him dying did nothing to solve.
 6 years ago '04        #52
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 minimafia_aj said:
I posted that link on accident meant to post a diff link. But, I can post NUMEROUS U.S. politicians who stated it was a bad idea, but the conspiracy theorists would just say "of course they will say that". Im a rose stan? Bro calm down, you talk about Rose more than anyone on here. You're a troll nothing more, nothing less.




stick to being an idiot in the realm of sports, this isn't your arena.
Man just stop posting. You're dumb as fu*k.

You don't even realize how stupid and naive you sound. I don't think you even know what logic is.

"They k!lled him, which angered no one. But if they released those pics, by golly, us Americans would start dying again at the hands of those Muslims again!!!"

Good to see there's still morons who choose to take everything at face value. Even though that source of "information" has been proven to lie and do disgusting things countless times throughout history.

Then they simply label people who rightfully question things and seek the truth amidst all the obvious lies and scheming as "conspiracy theorists".

Not knowing it is them that are the true morons.


Last edited by Prodigy; 08-03-2011 at 02:28 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #53
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 Prodigy said:
Man just stop posting. You're dumb as fu*k.

You don't even realize how stupid and naive you sound. I don't think you even know what logic is.

"They k!lled him, which angered no one. But if they released those pics, by golly, us Americans would start dying again at the hands of those Muslims again!!!"

Good to see there's still morons who choose to take everything at face value. Even though that source of "information" has been proven to lie and do disgusting things countless times throughout history.

Then they simply label people who rightfully question things and seek the truth amidst all the obvious lies and scheming as "conspiracy theorists".

Not knowing it is them that are the true morons.
well said.if u think he's an idiot in this section,u oughta check him on tha sports side.this fool is really arguin ova tha ability of a pic to make a martyr out a guy.probly neva evn stopped to wonder why saddam was captured alive but bin laden is wanted dead
 6 years ago '07        #54
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19757 19757
 Prodigy said:
Man just stop posting. You're dumb as fu*k.

You don't even realize how stupid and naive you sound. I don't think you even know what logic is.

"They k!lled him, which angered no one. But if they released those pics, by golly, us Americans would start dying again at the hands of those Muslims again!!!"

Good to see there's still morons who choose to take everything at face value. Even though that source of "information" has been proven to lie and do disgusting things countless times throughout history.

Then they simply label people who rightfully question things that seem illogical "conspiracy theorists."
You are painting an incorrect picture, where did I ever say people weren't angry over his death? Where did I say if the pictures are released Muslim people would start k!lling us? You're an idiot, and its funny you decide to call me one. Show me where someone has "rightfully" questioned anything, that I wrote off as a conspiracy theory. I wanted to see the pics but I see the point of the Govt. Releasing pictures would enrage them even more, its a surprise they haven't done anything in retaliation to his death. I'm not saying that if they released the pictures pandemonium would ensue. But it would greatly increase the chances of retaliation. Imagine how angry people would be if they started k!lling U.S. Soldiers and putting videos/pictures on the internet. Just for some idiot in Florida with no political standing of any kind here burning a Quran, extremists bombed the UN and k!lled 7 people who had nothing to do with the burning.

Look @ how these people perceive him.

'We condemn the a.ssassination and the k!lling of an Arab holy warrior,' said Haniyeh.

'We regard this as a continuation of the American policy based on oppression and the shedding of Muslim and Arab blood.'

Hamas is classified by the U.S. and the European Union as a terrorist group.

Sheik Mohamed Osman Arus said: 'The Americans have previously k!lled other Islamist leaders.

'Their students will continue the jihad and we shall retaliate against the Americans, Israel, Europe and Christians in Somalia with destructive explosions.'

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


But you think publicly displaying pictures of someone they see as practically a god would cause nothing to happen? You're an idiot, if you believe that and for saying im one of these people who take things at "face value" cause I called out some bullsh*tting Conspiracy morons. I personally don't give a fu*k if you think I'm an idiot. Especially considering I am most likely a hell of a lot more qualified than you to be speaking on such a matter. If someone wants to question something, that's great. But when they have 0 proof and are just saying sh*t with no facts, then i call them an idiot and a conspiracy theorist.

 r.burgundy said:
well said.if u think he's an idiot in this section,u oughta check him on tha sports side.this fool is really arguin ova tha ability of a pic to make a martyr out a guy.probly neva evn stopped to wonder why saddam was captured alive but bin laden is wanted dead
yeah I'm an idiot cause i have different views, what qualifications do you have to call anyone an idiot? Did you even go to college? Did you graduate high school? Anyone who thinks releasing the photos would do nothing is an idiot. Do you people have any inclination how these things work? What good would showing the picture do? do please tell me that. The conspiracy theorists would say it was doctored . I may have misspoken saying the pictures would make him a martyr, he is already perceived as one, what I meant was displaying the pictures would only increase hostility towards us. But since you are privy to top secret intelligence why was Sadam captured alive and Bin-laden wasn't? Please enlighten BX with your vast array of knowledge. oh and btw i've already forgotten more about sports than you will ever know.

 ii_show_off said:
i mean you're right since this interview/video means nothing and shes lying for no reason...



and to make it even more evident that the gov't isnt lying they dumped his body into the ocean or sea whatever it was as part of a "TRADITION" no one has EVER heard of til his death... which means no pictures = he's dead trust us (us being the gov't just incase you didnt get it)
Islamic law states a dead body must be buried within 24 hours, the reason they chose the ocean (I think) was cause finding a country to accept the remains may have been tough and they didn't want his burial place to turn into a place of worship. Could be wrong but I think thats the reasoning behind it.

I'm not commenting in this thread anymore, if someone wants to have a logical discussion without having to insult people they disagree with PM me. I am always up for a logical debate.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-03-2011 at 03:09 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #55
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 minimafia_aj said:
You are painting an incorrect picture, where did I ever say people weren't angry over his death? Where did I say if the pictures are released Muslim people would start k!lling us? You're an idiot, and its funny you decide to call me one. Show me where someone has "rightfully" questioned anything, that I wrote off as a conspiracy theory. I wanted to see the pics but I see the point of the Govt. Releasing pictures would enrage them even more, its a surprise they haven't done anything in retaliation to his death. I'm not saying that if they released the pictures pandemonium would ensue. But it would greatly increase the chances of retaliation. Imagine how angry people would be if they started k!lling U.S. Soldiers and putting videos/pictures on the internet. Just for some idiot in Florida with no political standing of any kind here burning a Quran, extremists bombed the UN and k!lled 7 people who had nothing to do with the burning.

Look @ how these people perceive him.



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


But you think publicly displaying pictures of someone they see as practically a god would cause nothing to happen? You're an idiot, if you believe that and for saying im one of these people who take things at "face value" cause I called out some bullsh*tting Conspiracy morons. I personally don't give a fu*k if you think I'm an idiot. Especially considering I am most likely a hell of a lot more qualified than you to be speaking on such a matter. If someone wants to question something, that's great. But when they have 0 proof and are just saying sh*t with no facts, then i call them an idiot and a conspiracy theorist.



yeah I'm an idiot cause i have different views, what qualifications do you have to call anyone an idiot? Did you even go to college? Did you graduate high school? Anyone who thinks releasing the photos would do nothing is an idiot. Do you people have any inclination how these things work? What good would showing the picture do? do please tell me that. The conspiracy theorists would say it was doctored . I may have misspoken saying the pictures would make him a martyr, he is already perceived as one, what I meant was displaying the pictures would only increase hostility towards us. But since you are privy to top secret intelligence why was Sadam captured alive and Bin-laden wasn't? Please enlighten BX with your vast array of knowledge. oh and btw i've already forgotten more about sports than you will ever know.



Islamic law states a dead body must be buried within 24 hours, the reason they chose the ocean (I think) was cause finding a country to accept the remains may have been tough and they didn't want his burial place to turn into a place of worship. Could be wrong but I think thats the reasoning behind it.

I'm not commenting in this thread anymore, if someone wants to have a logical discussion without having to insult people they disagree with PM me. I am always up for a logical debate.
i went to sc.st.studied buisness marketing.
it would make people shut up about it possibly bein a conspiracy for 1
there is no "may have" about it.u did misspeak and u hav a poor idea of how tha muslim world views people like bin laden
what fu*kin hostility?open your eyes and realize that they tryin to turn a whole religion into terror suspects.muslims are some of tha most passive people u can eva meet.muslims are about peace.sad to say but white christians are about war.learn some history and look who started what
u hav neva played bball in your life.when u coach a mcdonalds all-american,or a college athlete,or tha nations leadin scorer,then u talk to me.what sports credentials do u hav??
 6 years ago '07        #56
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19757 19757
 r.burgundy said:
i went to sc.st.studied buisness marketing.
it would make people shut up about it possibly bein a conspiracy for 1
there is no "may have" about it.u did misspeak and u hav a poor idea of how tha muslim world views people like bin laden
what fu*kin hostility?open your eyes and realize that they tryin to turn a whole religion into terror suspects.muslims are some of tha most passive people u can eva meet.muslims are about peace.sad to say but white christians are about war.learn some history and look who started what
u hav neva played bball in your life.when u coach a mcdonalds all-american,or a college athlete,or tha nations leadin scorer,then u talk to me.what sports credentials do u hav??
I think all religion is evil, so that Christian angle isn't gonna work. And I'm not saying Muslims as a whole would attack us, they aren't the ones who do that kind of stuff. Its the extremists, not the average Muslims who are about peace. When I was in college I worked at best buy with a Muslim guy who was cool as hell and we always talked about religion, I know they are peaceful by nature in some aspects but like I said they are not the ones who would attack because of his death. I am sure the majority of Muslims are happy he's gone, he was a terrorist and gave uninformed Americans a poster boy for what all Muslims are. I don't have a misconception, I never once said "Muslims as a whole are bad". And releasing the picture I'm sure would shut some people up, but the majority of the people are gonna believe what they believe, regardless of what is put in front of them. So your whole "you're painting Muslims to be terrorists things" holds no merit, since I specifically said NUMEROUS times its extremists you have to worry about acting irrationally to this.

Now do I think the a lot of the media has portrayed all Muslims as terrorists? Yes, but I know the difference between a bias news network trying to demonize a religion and actual fact.

And I never played basketball in my life? you know that for a fact huh?



















and Point God>>>>>


Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-03-2011 at 03:39 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #57
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
The documentary on "loose change" attacks on the Pentagon was certainly enlightening if the facts were completely true....


No offense though, but why even bother questioning this stuff? No truth ever comes out of questions....people thought government k!lled JFK and Lincoln....the "truth" never came"....man on the moon....no more evidence...Pentagon....WTC, these theories have only served to divide America and not solve any of these issues....
 6 years ago '07        #58
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 minimafia_aj said:
I think all religion is evil, so that Christian angle isn't gonna work. And I'm not saying Muslims as a whole would attack us, they aren't the ones who do that kind of stuff. Its the extremists, not the average Muslims who are about peace. When I was in college I worked at best buy with a Muslim guy who was cool as hell and we always talked about religion, I know they are peaceful by nature in some aspects but like I said they are not the ones who would attack because of his death. I am sure the majority of Muslims are happy he's gone, he was a terrorist and gave uninformed Americans a poster boy for what all Muslims are. I don't have a misconception, I never once said "Muslims as a whole are bad". And releasing the picture I'm sure would shut some people up, but the majority of the people are gonna believe what they believe, regardless of what is put in front of them. So your whole "you're painting Muslims to be terrorists things" holds no merit, since I specifically said NUMEROUS times its extremists you have to worry about acting irrationally to this.

Now do I think the a lot of the media has portrayed all Muslims as terrorists? Yes, but I know the difference between a bias news network trying to demonize a religion and actual fact.

And I never played basketball in my life? you know that for a fact huh?

and Point God>>>>>
im not payin an angle,im just tellin it how it is.extremists are extreme for a reason.tha usa has been meddling in that region since tha 40's,assasinated some key figures in tha 70's and has been bombin it to hell since tha 80's.they got a right to defend themselves and behave extreme.our country neva has and neva will be attacked by a muslim nation,and extremist dont hav tha resources to do any damage to usa.

saddam hussein was found alive because he was alive.bin laden was k!lled because he likley has been dead for years.there is not a single report on him that didnt mention he had failing kidneys and needed dialysis.i dont think he's gonna get tha medical treatment he needs hidin in caves and mountains

these extremists u talk about are muslims and there is no way to differentiate,so it holds alot of merit.

i dont kno if u played ball or not,but i know u dont got credentials like me,so please speak on it brotha
 6 years ago '06        #59
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 minimafia_aj said:
exactly, they laugh @ people believing this but they can't show not one single shred of proof to contrary.
^^^^ one of the many dumbass americans who thinks america is doing everything right

how embarrassing
 6 years ago '09        #60
AI34Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
Niiiiiice!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy