August 2011: post your pickups.

most viewed right now
 164
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
140 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #661
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 497 497
Rugby until you post some purple or black label sh*t I dont believe you k!llin the lo game

I dont fu*ks with polo but if I did I would have at least one Purple Label item just to sh*t on Clowns

You gotta be that n!gga that others aspire to be

Not blend in with everyone

fu*k is wrong with you slime
 7 years ago '06        #662
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4272 4272
 RLRugby said:
my gif game >>>>>>>>> your gif game
u proud of that?...thats cool..u can win the gif game *High Five*

but you aint winning at the life game though

my life >>> yours


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #663
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4272 4272
 RLRugby said:
i cant do the purple label

the pieces dont appeal to me

lol the precise dont appeal to me either

u did speak some real sh*t tho
you not bout THAT life...you 1st tier with it (urban minority level ya dig)

besides them horses dont sit right on a 28 degree angle cause of ur titty u know?

did u mean prices?...the fu*k u get precise from u dyslexic mahfu*ka


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 08-27-2011 at 11:40 AM..
 08-27-2011, 11:49 AM         #664
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga said precise lol




Yo Banga, you know of any Dark Pine matching hats at all?
 7 years ago '06        #665
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,812 | Props total: 208 208
 bx_tale200 said:
^ thats the lens i've been using. I also have a Tamron Wide Angle-Telephoto AF 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF). I'm learning to use the 50mm, how to take advantage of the ISO settings and aperture. Its a real dope camera I must say.
50mm 1.8?

i had a 7d for a weekend with a 50 mm 1.8



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




i need to buy a camera after playing with this 7d i dont even want to go under..

i had a rebel xsi sold it

but

says their a tie and a 60 is $800+

so might pick that up when i get a job or a good project
 7 years ago '04        #666
bx_tale200 
space
avatar space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 phillyCANNON said:
n*gga said precise lol




Yo Banga, you know of any Dark Pine matching hats at all?

saw these 2 online


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #667
bx_tale200 
space
avatar space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 King Allister said:
50mm 1.8?

i had a 7d for a weekend with a 50 mm 1.8



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




i need to buy a camera after playing with this 7d i dont even want to go under..

i had a rebel xsi sold it

but

says their a tie and a 60 is $800+

so might pick that up when i get a job or a good project

yep the 50mm 1.8. i wanted to get the 1.4 but my bro told me to just get that one for now.
You make beats also?
The 7D is no joke. I wanted to get that one originally but got the 60D with the tamron lens for an ill price.
 7 years ago '06        #668
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4272 4272
 phillyCANNON said:
n*gga said precise lol




Yo Banga, you know of any Dark Pine matching hats at all?
think bxtale showed u some right ones...
 7 years ago '06        #670
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,812 | Props total: 208 208
 bx_tale200 said:
yep the 50mm 1.8. i wanted to get the 1.4 but my bro told me to just get that one for now.
You make beats also?
The 7D is no joke. I wanted to get that one originally but got the 60D with the tamron lens for an ill price.
yeah, i kinda sorta make beats; i really dont take sh*t seriously tho; i get bored with sh*t after awhile; photography is the only thing that i really didnt drop; i HAD to drop it cause i was broke

shutter speed is too fu*king fast mannnn
 08-27-2011, 12:51 PM         #671
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good look bx and Banga


Dark Pine Wave


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by phillyCANNON; 08-27-2011 at 12:54 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #672
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 4 4
Damn bxtale got quite the sale yesterday. Joey likes u kid. Pines coming in Tuesday for sho
 7 years ago '11        #673
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$8,154 | Props total: 5386 5386
Stop by my homies local boutique shop in Atlanta, and i copped sum gear from the hundreds


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #674
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96

[pic - click to view]



hopefully my finger wont get in the way when I use this camera
 7 years ago '04        #675
bx_tale200 
space
avatar space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 King Allister said:
yeah, i kinda sorta make beats; i really dont take sh*t seriously tho; i get bored with sh*t after awhile; photography is the only thing that i really didnt drop; i HAD to drop it cause i was broke

shutter speed is too fu*king fast mannnn

thats whats up. Ive been making beats for awhile but nothing too serious.
Yea i've always wanted to do photography so now i'm getting into it.
 7 years ago '04        #676
bx_tale200 
space
avatar space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 its YOUNG holla said:
Damn bxtale got quite the sale yesterday. Joey likes u kid. Pines coming in Tuesday for sho
yea man, Joey showed mad love. Let me know if you go tuesday.
 7 years ago '07        #677
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
 bx_tale200 said:
yep the 50mm 1.8. i wanted to get the 1.4 but my bro told me to just get that one for now.
You make beats also?
The 7D is no joke. I wanted to get that one originally but got the 60D with the tamron lens for an ill price.
I just got the t2i/550d a few days ago. Loving it so far and fixing to order that "nifty fifty" 50mm 1.8 lens. You use a remote when you take ur "on feet" pics? Or you just set the timer?
 7 years ago '04        #678
bx_tale200 
space
avatar space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 phillyCANNON said:
good look bx and Banga


Dark Pine Wave


[pic - click to view]

no problem.


 JDubProductions said:

[pic - click to view]



hopefully my finger wont get in the way when I use this camera

dope pickup. ENjoy it and get that canon 50mm for $119 online or if your in NY try B&H or Adorama.
 7 years ago '07        #679
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
 bx_tale200 said:
no problem.





dope pickup. ENjoy it and get that canon 50mm for $119 online or if your in NY try B&H or Adorama.

Appreciate that. I'm really in it for the video, but i'm definitely gonna use for photos too. I'm a graphic designer and can do post production in film, I've just never had my own footage. And yea, as I said to Banga, i'm ordering that 50mm 1.8. I'll try and post some stuff soon.
 7 years ago '04        #680
bx_tale200 
space
avatar space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 JDubProductions said:
Appreciate that. I'm really in it for the video, but i'm definitely gonna use for photos too. I'm a graphic designer and can do post production in film, I've just never had my own footage. And yea, as I said to Banga, i'm ordering that 50mm 1.8. I'll try and post some stuff soon.
gotcha. Imma focus on video after I get the photo down pack.

 JDubProductions said:
I just got the t2i/550d a few days ago. Loving it so far and fixing to order that "nifty fifty" 50mm 1.8 lens. You use a remote when you take ur "on feet" pics? Or you just set the timer?

nah i didnt get the remote yet. wanted to go to b&h today but forgot they close on saturdays.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
110 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
85 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy