Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-18-2011, 11:34 AM         #341
mrw850 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
yo dem sum bad a.ss kicks where you cop
 6 years ago '10        #342
PaperBoy971 
space
space
$547 | Props total: 564 564
My lil contribution

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by PaperBoy971; 08-18-2011 at 12:24 PM..
 08-18-2011, 01:43 PM         #343
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egotistical said:
n*gga what kind of material is that????

I see you lama... you on that jimmy wavve...
i dont know the exact material.have to check.its just like a shiny patent leather.idk.its a winter hat for me.i aint rockin it now.too hot for that sh*t
 08-18-2011, 01:45 PM         #344
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

This is whas hot in da streets now?..
its hot to me.i dont know about the streets cuz i dont follow everybody like u do.i know i like it and it matches my entourages i havent worn yet.
 6 years ago '08        #345
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 PaperBoy971 said:
My lil contribution

[pic - click to view]

Is that Gucci? Pretty dope pick up. I never understood having so many pairs of jeans though I've been wearing the same pair of APCs for the past year... no washes yet

raw denim for the win!! :dancingcool:
 08-18-2011, 01:51 PM         #346
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skeetx3.2 said:
Yep, went to Brazil in 2009 and that sh*t is the truth I was there for like a week and did the whole trip (plane ticket included) for like $1200 and was living good :dancingcool:

...but sh*t ain't sweet down there, my first night there I was leaving my hotel to grab a bite and made it halfway down the stairs and heard about 8 gunshots and turned around and said fu*k it I lost my appetite and just chilled in the room for the night
sounds like a pus*y move to me.brooklyn always got gunshots poppin.u must be a suburb n*gga like rubguy
 6 years ago '10        #347
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 pufntrees718 said:
sounds like a pus*y move to me.brooklyn always got gunshots poppin.u must be a suburb n*gga like rubguy
Nah homie

Brazil slums >>>>> Brooklyn slums

Brazil is no joke at all whatsoever, kids 10, 11 yrs old will rob and empty a clip on a tourist even after robbing em
 6 years ago '08        #348
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
Nah homie

Brazil slums >>>>> Brooklyn slums

Brazil is no joke at all whatsoever, kids 10, 11 yrs old will rob and empty a clip on a tourist even after robbing em

Thank you very much. This n*gga has never been out the country and probably doesn't even have a passport
 6 years ago '08        #349
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 pufntrees718 said:

I'm from Columbus you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I bet you won't come around here talking reckless neither.

You're just mad cause I clowned you for that plastic a.ss hat your wack a.ss bi*ch got you for your birthday You can stay mad though. My side bi*ch got me a plane ticket to Australia, Hong Kong, and Japan for Christmas last year

You mad!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #350
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
um the police in brazil got taken over by guerrillas. they stay in a living compound similiar to a jail environment with nice houses. my best friend is from rio. trust that sh*t is like brooklyn without police and with automatic weapons for children. no ps3.
 6 years ago '08        #351
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 pufntrees718 said:
enough laughin.heres some pick ups

my girl copped me these

pufntrees718 said:

This n*gga said "enough laughin" like this wasn't comedy...
 6 years ago '08        #352
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 its YOUNG holla said:
um the police in brazil got taken over by guerrillas. they stay in a living compound similiar to a jail environment with nice houses. my best friend is from rio. trust that sh*t is like brooklyn without police and with automatic weapons for children. no ps3.

I was in Rio bro... but let these n*ggas tell it they would have taken over the city before they checked into their hotels

08-18-2011, 02:22 PM         #353
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skeetx3.2 said:
I'm from Columbus you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I bet you won't come around here talking reckless neither.

You're just mad cause I clowned you for that plastic a.ss hat your wack a.ss bi*ch got you for your birthday You can stay mad though. My side bi*ch got me a plane ticket to Australia, Hong Kong, and Japan for Christmas last year

You mad!!!!!!
n*gga i aint mad.i dont even know u son.she just bought me the hat just to buy.it wasnt my birthday.another thing,i lived in puerto rico for 2 years(not the city part)and n*ggas over there sit in trees wit burners waitin to light ur a.ss up.so dont tell me bout some ghetto sh*t.i just thought it was a soft move not to go outside cuz u heard gunshots.

i dont walk around talkin reckless.i get respect everywhere i go.i dont pop off unless i have to.thats kid sh*t.im a grown a.ss man
 6 years ago '08        #354
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 pufntrees718 said:
n*gga i aint mad.i dont even know u son.she just bought me the hat just to buy.it wasnt my birthday.another thing,i lived in puerto rico for 2 years(not the city part)and n*ggas over there sit in trees wit burners waitin to light ur a.ss up.so dont tell me bout some ghetto sh*t.i just thought it was a soft move not to go outside cuz u heard gunshots.

i dont walk around talkin reckless.i get respect everywhere i go.i dont pop off unless i have to.thats kid sh*t.im a grown a.ss man

You're a grown man and you wear plastic Transformers fitted hats? Oh, ok. When my bi*ches buy me stuff just to buy it we head to the LV store, but you keep on getting those cartoon hats my g.

And yea, you're salty cause I called out that weak a.ss hat you posted. sh*t is terrible and everybody thinks so. You tried to roast everybody that called you out on it.

And that's cool, I'm sure you really held it down there in PR

And don't get me started about "ghetto" cause I've seen real poverty. I've been around the world young'n... you might want to go ahead and stop responding right about now.
 08-18-2011, 02:33 PM         #355
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skeetx3.2 said:
You're a grown man and you wear plastic Transformers fitted hats? Oh, ok. When my bi*ches buy me stuff just to buy it we head to the LV store, but you keep on getting those cartoon hats my g.

And yea, you're salty cause I called out that weak a.ss hat you posted. sh*t is terrible and everybody thinks so. You tried to roast everybody that called you out on it.

And that's cool, I'm sure you really held it down there in PR

And don't get me started about "ghetto" cause I've seen real poverty. I've been around the world young'n... you might want to go ahead and stop responding right about now.
its all good son.im supposed to feel ashamed cuz a couple people dont like my sh*t.i dont need to impress u.and u aint impressin me by sayin that u have gone on trips.good for u my nig.u go on vacations.that makes u better than somebody.i dont think so.goin to the LV store doesnt say nothin to me.i dont care about sh*t like that.
 6 years ago '07        #356
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
people really wearing those ugly a.ss polo shoes..
 6 years ago '06        #357
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
Ive never seen ah dude rocking the Voltron fitted Brave.
 6 years ago '07        #358
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 574 574
 Funeral James said:
people really wearing those ugly a.ss polo shoes..

[pic - click to view]

hmmmm Thank you...dem joints are NOT poppin..
 6 years ago '04        #359
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
i'll just leave this here...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #360
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
the post before the post before this one is probably the lamest thing i've ever seen in my life...

it's like saying 'don't wear basketball shorts unless they're from an actual team!!'
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy