The Game - Hoodmorning (notypo): Candy Coronas [Download/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
 129
NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
The pyramids were what?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #121
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
 p imperial said:
Gave this a quick listen through...say what you will about game but he's always been consistently entertaining. Disses jay with no subliminal on the first bar of a track, says amber rose been run through by the whole industry and then puts wiz on a track (where he imitates his basic a.ss flow to the point where its almost mockery), calls America heathens for not giving bieber and drake Grammys and gets Birdman to say "beleedat" over and over as a hook to a song

On the real tho, this sh*t ain't bad. Game actually has some bars on this tho I felt a lot of songs coulda been cut, but its a mixtape so whatever
100


i was thinkin about that amber line, and then the wiz feature




he sounded EXACTLY like wiz on that track. i thought it WAS wiz.




real nice. thought was gonna have HIPHOP tape of the year with BOAB3... but i dont see this being beat.


he BLACKED THE F*** OUT on "the town"


[video - click to view]


MY GOD GAME


Last edited by miltowner; 08-03-2011 at 04:17 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #122
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
Money & the Power

Only reason this thread is 8 pages is because no one wants to admit Game dropped the mixtape of the year so far. Purp & Patron was good, but this, damnnnnnn
 08-03-2011, 05:10 PM         #123
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Standin on a corner
hoodmorning
 7 years ago '10        #124
Billy Hoyle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,281 | Props total: 1063 1063
25 to life,hoodmorning.monsters in my head,rough,the town should've been saved for red! But maybe he has some better sh*t!
 7 years ago '10        #125
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 16 16
worth downloading?
 7 years ago '05        #126
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,468 | Props total: 742 742
HI HATERSSSS!!:greetings10:

TOLD Y'ALL BX HATERS!! DON'T HATE THE GAME!! TALKING BOUT ALL THESE OTHER RAPPERS BULL sh*t MUSIC! LOL!! fu*k OUTTA HERE!!
 7 years ago '09        #127
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
huge game fan, so far so good. havnt pressed skip yet. Cant wait for red album
 08-03-2011, 06:41 PM         #128
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t could've been an album, he really should of thought about keeping these on the red album...



Red>>>>

fu*king best song on the tape
 7 years ago '04        #129
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 360 360
does this have dj on it?
 7 years ago '05        #130
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,397 | Props total: 1875 1875
He should've saved Monsters In My Head, Red and 25 to Life for the album. Those were incredible.
 7 years ago '07        #131
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Dextromethorphan said:
worth downloading?
anybody got an answer to this??

Not big on the game and his name dropping...is it worth adding to my Itunes Library
 7 years ago '07        #132
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Def. worth downloading. Game got some hot songs on this one. The song with Redman and Wow with Gucci>>>>>>

 08-03-2011, 08:26 PM         #133
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw anyone ever tried this candy corona sht? Is this a codeine drank or is it really just grenadine?

This tape has me geniunely curious as to what this sht is. Never heard of it...I got a party this friday and might just bring some grenadine and corona for the fk of it....tho on second thought I'd feel corny as sht having to explain that a rapper is the reason why I'm drinking pink beer...."dont worry, the game does it"
 7 years ago '06        #134
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 100 100
 p imperial said:
Gave this a quick listen through...say what you will about game but he's always been consistently entertaining. Disses jay with no subliminal on the first bar of a track, says amber rose been run through by the whole industry and then puts wiz on a track (where he imitates his basic a.ss flow to the point where its almost mockery), calls America heathens for not giving bieber and drake Grammys and gets Birdman to say "beleedat" over and over as a hook to a song

On the real tho, this sh*t ain't bad. Game actually has some bars on this tho I felt a lot of songs coulda been cut, but its a mixtape so whatever
Powerful post
 7 years ago '06        #135
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 97 97
im just riding in the fast lane listening to roozaaayyy
 7 years ago '09        #136
bran9413 
space
avatar space
space
$579 | Props total: 122 122
 teh truth said:
im just riding in the fast lane listening to roozaaayyy
riding on the A train listening to Ghostface
 7 years ago '05        #137
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,397 | Props total: 1875 1875
 p imperial said:
btw anyone ever tried this candy corona sht? Is this a codeine drank or is it really just grenadine?

This tape has me geniunely curious as to what this sht is. Never heard of it...I got a party this friday and might just bring some grenadine and corona for the fk of it....tho on second thought I'd feel corny as sht having to explain that a rapper is the reason why I'm drinking pink beer...."dont worry, the game does it"
My girl asked why I wanted to mix Grenadine and Corona and I told her cause Game said so
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy