Diddy's Son Gets Recruited to Play College Football

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #61
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
He's good for HS but he doesn't seem like a true cover corner.
 08-02-2011, 06:41 AM         #62
Dj Jay Stylezs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wellllllll
 6 years ago '08        #63
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
i just watched his highlight reel and honestly iv'e seen way better prospects..he didnt have one interception..he is horrible at wrapping and uses poor technique when tackling.. i just dont see this kid going past college level and in college level he most likely wouldnt start..theres way too much talent and competition for this kid to be a star corner back at college level. he need alot of training and alot of work with technique
 08-02-2011, 11:54 AM         #64
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AKMPLCE said:
i just watched his highlight reel and honestly iv'e seen way better prospects..he didnt have one interception..he is horrible at wrapping and uses poor technique when tackling.. i just dont see this kid going past college level and in college level he most likely wouldnt start..theres way too much talent and competition for this kid to be a star corner back at college level. he need alot of training and alot of work with technique
To me instinct is a big part of sports, you gotta see the play before it's happening and react a second faster than the opponent.
 6 years ago '06        #65
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,599 | Props total: 3687 3687
Thought I told ya that we wont stop, I thought I told ya that we wont stop.
 6 years ago '10        #66
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Diddy in the locker room

6 years ago '04        #67
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
you dudes acting like he getting recruited to a powerhouse football program this like Jordan son recruited to UCF
 6 years ago '04        #68
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,698 | Props total: 540 540
Damn, I done seen threads with a lot hate and jealousy but this sh*t right here takes the damn cake. Ya'll bitter fu*ks basically said he "he isn't going to give 100%" "he only getting looks because of his dad" "He isn't good at corner"

Shut that sh*t up. 5'9 corner with good closing speed. Not afraid to come up and put a helmet on a ball carrier. Not even 17 yet, so he might get taller and a D1 program will put weight on him

Secondly, this isn't basketball this is football. Coach isn't going to burn a scholarship on a player that he doesn't think can improve his team over a 4 year span. Before you bitter folks knock, know that Clay Matthews peeps have NFL pedigree. He might have been able to get into USC because of them but that brother had to walk on that team.. And playing time wasn't given because you have scholarship players you going to play first. He busted his a.ss and look where he is now.

Diddy isn't a alumni to any major college football school. Has never been documented as donating money to any major college football program. all he did was show the world his son playing football. For you jealous folks out there, thats what a Dad is suppose to do. If you want your kids to be successful your going to help them out as much as you can.

smh at ya'll
 08-02-2011, 03:40 PM         #69
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a corner back giving cushion is by design by the defensive scheme

wtf are n*ggas talking about in this thread?
 08-02-2011, 04:18 PM         #70
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
you dudes acting like he getting recruited to a powerhouse football program this like Jordan son recruited to UCF
Just don't like it that he may get a try out just because of who his dad is. If he can hang then good for him.
 6 years ago '04        #71
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,698 | Props total: 540 540
Ya'll act like P. Diddy is a football player. In any case, coaches will recruit a player based off what his dad was. Last I checked, Diddy only wore football jerseys in videos, not on Sunday..

hahahah folks salty in this thread.. sh*t, anyone got a video of them doing better in high school or college?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago