Aug 1 - $ex for Sale! College Students Using 'Sugar Daddies' To Pay Off Loan Debt

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #141
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 smoothmotionz said:
how is fragile to use s3x to get some quick money?? In the end its just s3x, your placing to much value on the act of s3x. sh*t these girls fu*k some dude hopefully using protection get their money and bounce. She still the same person aftewards with a little extra money...
Mane when you marry that dreams.lut of yours, let the Boxden fam know. BTW Don't kiss her!
 stogz said:
Dog, i don't care what bi*ches do... wh0ores gonna be wh0ores.

I just feel personally insulted when these articles try to tell me these bi*ches do it for a valiant cause. Don't p!ss in my cup and tell me it's lemonade.
Its 2011 amd it will get way worser.

smoothmotionz said:
and by the same token I know bi*ches that dont give fu*k afterwards and think nothing of it. To them its just s3x. Those girls your talking about have falling into the black hole of society placing to much importance on s3xual activity. A girl who use to be a hooker shouldnt feel bad about, because once something is the past what does it really matter??

one of my homeboys sisters is stripper and shes proud of it. Shes like dumb bi*ches get fu*ked up and go to the club every weekend dancing on n*ggas in the club and not getting any money for it. While shes at the strip club dancing on n*ggas and getting paid for it... I cant knock that hustle and I see nothing wrong with it. We as men have been hypers3xualized by society so I see nothing wrong with girls exploiting this for money.. And let me tell his sister would make close to 1000 in one night sometimes, which she using to put herself through school..
Do u have a daughter? LOL
 stogz said:
It's amusing that so many cats on this thread say "it's just s3x". Cuz i'm willing to bet that there were at least a few of you who fell hard for some girl, then found out she was playing you and you were depressed as hell for months

Real talk tho....

was it just s3x when Clinton got caught with his d!ck in that bi*ch mouth?

was it just s3x when you was 16 and you knocked up your 15 year old g/f?

when your 15 year old daughter tells you she pregnant, was it just s3x?

was it just s3x when your mom and dad created you?

was it just s3x when your mom cheated on your dad with your uncle?

was it just s3x when the doctor called Eazy-E and explained to him what AIDS was, and that he had it?

was it just s3x when orlando bloom's character fuk'd that broad from Brad Pitt's character's land... and then the entire kingdom fell? (Troy lol)

Is it just s3x in any muslim nation?

was it just s3x when Delonte West fuk'd Lebron's mom and then Lebron left town and tanked the entire Ohio economy?

was it just s3x when you got that big a.ss herpe mark on your lip?

was it just s3x when Tiger was goin' in on those 20+ white broads that caused a downward spiral from which he has yet not recovered?

When these high school teachers be losing their jobs and going to jail for fuking students... is it just s3x?

When sh*t has nothing to do with you, it's all good. Don't act like s3x doesn't have real physical and psyhcological consequences. It's not some innocent, inconsequential activity like thumb wrestling. They don't teach "thumb wrestling ed" in school. s3x deserves certain level of respect.... cuz that sh*t can burn you! Literally and figuratively.

With that said... again, i don't have a problem with bi*ches selling they pus*y. What else you gonna do with it? Just don't convice yourself you not a wh0ore.... because YOU ARE!
All this knowledge should be easy as abc'c but these simps these days.
 6 years ago '10        #142
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 08-03-2011 at 03:04 AM..
 08-03-2011, 07:23 AM         #143
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm bout to get a sugar daddy suckin my c*ck on the clock fa sho
*shrug* Hey, debts be k!llin me right now @.@
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago