Aug 1 - $ex for Sale! College Students Using 'Sugar Daddies' To Pay Off Loan Debt

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19957 19957
n*ggas mad in here like this chick affects their life personally.. get over yourselves.
 6 years ago '09        #122
Kyoji24 
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 1 1
 itZVerZe318 said:
pus*y is a helluva drug
:rofl2: but oh so true.
 6 years ago '04        #123
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
at least they're in school. they're not sitting on some ones couch playing video games all day.
 6 years ago '08        #124
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
So what's the difference between chicks who do shyt like this, and cats who sale drugs while in school?

n*ggas have tuition and books to pay for as too. SMH. Another article justifying stupid shyt that females do lol. Be accountable miss, your a wh0ore/prostitute.
 6 years ago '10        #125
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 56 56
 Sowhat said:
So what's the difference between chicks who do shyt like this, and cats who sale drugs while in school?

n*ggas have tuition and books to pay for as too. SMH. Another article justifying stupid shyt that females do lol. Be accountable miss, your a wh0ore/prostitute.
i give it to stogz, he did throw out some real sh*t, but he also had me smh at some stuff...but to each his own..

theres always gonna be chicks that do this, just not ones imma get with...me and my boys have this convo all the time...i take quality over quanity...anyone can go out to the club and bring back some fat bi*ch or a hoe, i want someone i can actually take to dinner or have a convo with without wanting to jump across the table and choke her out. but thats just me.

i aint gonna knock they hustle cause it aint gonna stop what they do, but like one dude said above, nothing in life worth having comes easy. that goes for chicks and for the road you pave for life. they may have bills from college etc. but the ppl that are successful in life had to pay those college loans back as well, it doesnt happen in one year. you have to work your a.ss off to be successful. too many ppl want the easy way out.
 6 years ago '07        #126
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
all the men come in these places
and the men are all the same
you don't look at their faces
and you don't ask their name
 6 years ago '10        #127
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #128
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17254 17254
The power of the pus*y
 08-02-2011, 11:10 AM         #129
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
15K in debt?
About $375 a pop
damn, she got a long way to go.
 6 years ago '04        #130
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Like Kobe said:
sh*t is real out here
out here hustlin for grants, not tryna see any loan sharks after my a.ss

6 years ago '07        #131
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
There is no justification of the action of selling pus*y. I don't care if you're trying to justify it by saying I'm trying to put my way through college, get a promotion, pay the bills, whatever. If you sell pus*y to obtain something that makes you a prostitute plain and simple. If you sell drugs then you are a drug dealer, if you rob a bank then you're a bank robber, whatever you do in order to obtain money is how you are defined. Work at a bank, you're a banker, work at a lumber yard then you're a lumberer, sell some pus*y then you're a prostitute.

It doesn't matter how often you did it or the reasoning for it, you've gained that status by your actions. Women tend to sell their pus*y and try to justify it by saying that they are not a prostitute and that they did it for a specific reason. Now matter how you slice it the reason is money, doesn't matter what it is used for, the goal of selling pus*y is to get money.

Personally I don't care if a woman is a prostitute, just own up to it and don't try and give me some song and dance about how you had no choice but to slang pus*y in order to pay bills. I don't take that jive from dudes telling me they had to sell some crack, so I sure as hell ain't taking that jive sh*t from a woman.

These women end up lying to themselves and getting sh*t twisted when they find out a dude doesn't want them because they sold pus*y to get through a "financial crisis." sh*t some dudes don't care, just be real about it and accept what you do rather than front and act like you're not a prostitute and you're above that.
 6 years ago '07        #132
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 DrX said:
just read the article its sad man, but college can destroy ur life depending on ur situation. play ur cards wrong, you will be sucking some old white guy c*ck for debt money, trust me they got dudes on their looking for dudes to
brotha, how do you know?

6 years ago '05        #133
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
its amazing how pus*y is overrated, why d!ck cant be worth more value. Where are the cougars???
 6 years ago '05        #134
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
that was a good read...fu*ked up but i couldnt help but laugh
 6 years ago '07        #135
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
lol @ that dude in the article calling himself a humanitarian.
 08-02-2011, 02:26 PM         #136
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alerts said:
I don't know how I'm going to pay off my loans
oh sh*t
 08-02-2011, 02:29 PM         #137
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats new....hoes been doing this all the time
 08-02-2011, 02:44 PM         #138
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would sell my d!ck to sugar mommies:D
 6 years ago '04        #139
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 memyselfni said:
at least they're in school. they're not sitting on some ones couch playing video games all day.
I know, they laying around on somebody's couch gettin fukked all day. And who's to say these hoes really in school?? I betcha 80% of them hoes are just using that as a cover story to make that bread.
 6 years ago '11        #140
Djblue11 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
 beezebboy said:
Dis n*gga jus spoke my life jus then. Same sh*t im going thru right now. I jus dont know how to end dis sh*t on a good note.
No reason to cut it off imo. sh*t if it was me I would just tell everybody I know it is my boss or step mom. As long as u gettin $$$ it's all straight
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy