Aug 1 - $ex for Sale! College Students Using 'Sugar Daddies' To Pay Off Loan Debt

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
I'll do they homework if they let me hit fu*k droppin a stack

:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '09        #102
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 stogz said:
Yea... here we go with this "she putting herself thorugh school' b.s..

Man, she better be in school studying to be Tiger Woods, cuz.... what exactly is it that she plans top learn in school that is gonna pay her more than $1000 a night?

That's the big hole in all these bi*ches rationale. You telling me that you are a wh0ore, a no talent wh0ore... and you gonna strip for 3-4hrs a night, make several hundreds of dollars a night... but, you going to school to learn how to do some sh*t that is gonna pay you far less and you'll have to work 40hrs a week for that pay drop? Then I'm supposed to believe you smart for this rationale??!

I wanna prop this n*gga again but I already did for his 1st post
 6 years ago '10        #103
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
so where's the sugar-momma sites at? ill sell my d!ck for some cash
 08-01-2011, 09:26 PM         #104
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbjones said:
This went on before the economy went into the sh*tter.
WAY BEFORE, lol. The only thing new about it is that it's happening over the internet and they actually made a website for it. I'm not mad at it...I'm looking for an old bi*ch, but damn not 60.

40-50 max...and she gotta part with that money.

sad sh*t is, somebody is going to marry these "sugar babies" one day...swearing how great they are...not knowing she used to suck old n*ggas d!cks for money back in the day. smh.
you gotta make these hoes take lie detector test before you propose.
 6 years ago '05        #105
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 1152 1152
Alot of deez club rats have sold they pus*y believe it or not..... niccaz still wife'N deez hoes...
 6 years ago '10        #106
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
gotta do wachu gotta do.
 6 years ago '08        #107
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,001 | Props total: 19904 19904
Cant knock the hustle.
 6 years ago '07        #108
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,054 | Props total: 30350 30350
It's amusing that so many cats on this thread say "it's just s3x". Cuz i'm willing to bet that there were at least a few of you who fell hard for some girl, then found out she was playing you and you were depressed as hell for months

Real talk tho....

was it just s3x when Clinton got caught with his d!ck in that bi*ch mouth?

was it just s3x when you was 16 and you knocked up your 15 year old g/f?

when your 15 year old daughter tells you she pregnant, was it just s3x?

was it just s3x when your mom and dad created you?

was it just s3x when your mom cheated on your dad with your uncle?

was it just s3x when the doctor called Eazy-E and explained to him what AIDS was, and that he had it?

was it just s3x when orlando bloom's character fuk'd that broad from Brad Pitt's character's land... and then the entire kingdom fell? (Troy lol)

Is it just s3x in any muslim nation?

was it just s3x when Delonte West fuk'd Lebron's mom and then Lebron left town and tanked the entire Ohio economy?

was it just s3x when you got that big a.ss herpe mark on your lip?

was it just s3x when Tiger was goin' in on those 20+ white broads that caused a downward spiral from which he has yet not recovered?

When these high school teachers be losing their jobs and going to jail for fuking students... is it just s3x?

When sh*t has nothing to do with you, it's all good. Don't act like s3x doesn't have real physical and psyhcological consequences. It's not some innocent, inconsequential activity like thumb wrestling. They don't teach "thumb wrestling ed" in school. s3x deserves certain level of respect.... cuz that sh*t can burn you! Literally and figuratively.

With that said... again, i don't have a problem with bi*ches selling they pus*y. What else you gonna do with it? Just don't convice yourself you not a wh0ore.... because YOU ARE!
 6 years ago '11        #109
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 1377 1377
 smoothmotionz said:
and by the same token I know bi*ches that dont give fu*k afterwards and think nothing of it. To them its just s3x. Those girls your talking about have falling into the black hole of society placing to much importance on s3xual activity. A girl who use to be a hooker shouldnt feel bad about, because once something is the past what does it really matter??

one of my homeboys sisters is stripper and shes proud of it. Shes like dumb bi*ches get fu*ked up and go to the club every weekend dancing on n*ggas in the club and not getting any money for it. While shes at the strip club dancing on n*ggas and getting paid for it... I cant knock that hustle and I see nothing wrong with it. We as men have been hypers3xualized by society so I see nothing wrong with girls exploiting this for money.. And let me tell his sister would make close to 1000 in one night sometimes, which she using to put herself through school..

this is the type of simp n*gga that would merry a hoe

CAPTAIN SAVE A HO!
 6 years ago '11        #110
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
 stogz said:
It's amusing that so many cats on this thread say "it's just s3x". Cuz i'm willing to bet that there were at least a few of you who fell hard for some girl, then found out she was playing you and you were depressed as hell for months

Real talk tho....

was it just s3x when the doctor called Eazy-E and explained to him what AIDS was, and that he had it?

was it just s3x when orlando bloom's character fuk'd that broad from Brad Pitt's character's land... and then the entire kingdom fell? (Troy lol)

was it just s3x when Delonte West fuk'd Lebron's mom and then Lebron left town and tanked the entire Ohio economy?

was it just s3x when Tiger was goin' in on those 20+ white broads that caused a downward spiral from which he has yet not recovered?

When these high school teachers be losing their jobs and going to jail for fuking students... is it just s3x?

When sh*t has nothing to do with you, it's all good. Don't act like s3x doesn't have real physical and psyhcological consequences. It's not some innocent, inconsequential activity like thumb wrestling. They don't teach "thumb wrestling ed" in school. s3x deserves certain level of respect.... cuz that sh*t can burn you! Literally and figuratively.

With that said... again, i don't have a problem with bi*ches selling they pus*y. What else you gonna do with it? Just don't convice yourself you not a wh0ore.... because YOU ARE!

preach bruh
 6 years ago '11        #111
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
It aint just them bi*ches doing that sh*t either. On the flip side I could write a long a.ss post like yours about n*ggas who start robbing or slangin the moment a bill hit the mailbox. Or I could write about n*ggas stealing generators, catalytic converters, and all kinds of other metals to get paid right quick to make ends meet or pay off debt.

In the end none of that solves a fu*king thing. We all can point that finger but what are we doing to help these situations? Not a damn thing, just standing on our soapbox on the net judging others instead of helping others.

Now, get out there and help these bi*ches get through college n*gga

that doesnt even compare B.

at the end its all about having some self respect.

the minute a bi*ch goes thru hard times she doesnt wanna get a job, she just has s3x with a simp a.ss dude.
 6 years ago '07        #112
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,609 | Props total: 3934 3934
 stogz said:
It's funny how quick these bi*ches are to sell pus*y. The second a bill hits the mailbox, these bi*ches is out and about looking to take payment for s3x. Women have the most fragile minds, i swear.

I would love to blame america for limiting education specifically for the rich but.... bi*ches been selling they pus*y forever. This ain't no new story. Old bi*ches, young bi*ches, middle class bi*ches, poor bi*ches.... all bi*ches sell they pus*y. It's the number one way to earn income for bi*ches.

You know what else is funny though... the guise that they do this for school. LOL!!! They really expect us to believe that they gonna sell pus*y for four years to get through university, and then they just gonna finish the day they get their diploma and the get a job in they field that makes LESS money than the whoring they were doing in school?

That's the fundamental problem I have when i read articles like this. They try and make you believe that it's all for some valiant cause... and it will stop after. If a bi*ch is that quick to do something for money... why would we believe they gonna just stop after? Especially to make LESS money? It's not like bills stop once you graduate.

First it's, I have no money for school... i have to sell my pus*y. Then it's, ain't no jobs in my field, i have to sell my pus*y. Then it's, I found a job but, it don't pay enough... i have to sell my pus*y. Then, i accidentally got pregnant with a kid i can't afford, i have to sell my pus*y. Then, finally... it's, That's a nice car, I have to sell my pus*y.
(man, if you wrote a book. id buy it)
 6 years ago '04        #113
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
6 pages lol

That pus*y be controllin' meeee
 6 years ago '06        #114
gettin_doe 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 1147 1147
Yea i can agree for the fact that some of these pr0nstars that everyone looks at are really college students whose trying to pay whatever to finish school...its a damn shame
 6 years ago '04        #115
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 stogz said:

Real talk tho....

My man spittin the mahfukkin truth up in here!! Preach on :agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #116
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
 young_al said:
I see no people from the hood doing sh*t like this it's normally extremely fine woman and super rich tricks.
...They Are. They Call Video Models.....Acouple Have To Report Back With n*ggas After Doing Their "Job".

Its Different Ways & Level of Pimping.
 6 years ago '10        #117
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 stogz said:

Real talk tho....

exactly what i was saying
 6 years ago '10        #118
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Stogz just said everything I told every women I came across when this topic gets brought up

Got a story to tell as well:

Two years ago, I was going to school for general education for credits to transfer. I came across this chick who was bad but I held off of trying to scoop. We chatted for a while and after about 5 months in, she started telling me everything about her, her situation and etc. At the time, I thought I had a burden on my plate, working 2 jobs and going to school so I was under the impression she was doing the same, fu*kin hell I was wrong.

She gives me this sob story about how she can't afford school and bills so she had to "reduce" herself to do things like strip and s3x for money. After she told me that, I cut her off with the quickness and told her about herself in 5 minutes. I told her:

"you didn't reduce your standards because it was already low to begin with. No one just "starts" doing this, like an addiction, it's a process, you probably went from gold digging to conning n*ggas and when that she ain't work, now you starteds.lutting out because that's not working"

She cut me off telling me that only god can judge her. I responded back by saying, "if that's the case, you wouldnt tell me this if you didn't expect anything in return." she hung up on me, then texts me saying I don't understand her pain, I respond saying I understand youre taking the easy way out of life, you want respect? Earn it

The moral of this story? Life sucks, but nothing worth having comes easy and let's me real like Stogz said except, most bi*ches drop out because they don't see a purpose cuz of that easy money
 6 years ago '10        #119
Heredia24d 4 heat pts
space
space
$935 | Props total: 471 471
My boy calls me after reading this, "Yo, I know how we're going to make money."
Smh
 6 years ago '08        #120
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space