Aug 1 - $ex for Sale! College Students Using 'Sugar Daddies' To Pay Off Loan Debt

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 Alerts said:
I don't know how I'm going to pay off my loans
join the fu*kin club
 6 years ago '07        #82
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
theres a lot of college kids and folks fresh out of college selling s3x or finding sugar momma/daddies to help pay bills.

fu*k look at craigslist. i be browsing them personal ads for fun and saw mad bi*ches under 25 "seeking generous men"
 6 years ago '06        #83
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 DrX said:
just read the article its sad man, but college can destroy ur life depending on ur situation. play ur cards wrong, you will be sucking some old white guy c*ck for debt money, trust me they got dudes on their looking for dudes to

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #84
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 48 48
 stogz said:
It's funny how quick these bi*ches are to sell pus*y. The second a bill hits the mailbox, these bi*ches is out and about looking to take payment for s3x. Women have the most fragile minds, i swear.

I would love to blame america for limiting education specifically for the rich but.... bi*ches been selling they pus*y forever. This ain't no new story. Old bi*ches, young bi*ches, middle class bi*ches, poor bi*ches.... all bi*ches sell they pus*y. It's the number one way to earn income for bi*ches.

You know what else is funny though... the guise that they do this for school. LOL!!! They really expect us to believe that they gonna sell pus*y for four years to get through university, and then they just gonna finish the day they get their diploma and the get a job in they field that makes LESS money than the whoring they were doing in school?

That's the fundamental problem I have when i read articles like this. They try and make you believe that it's all for some valiant cause... and it will stop after. If a bi*ch is that quick to do something for money... why would we believe they gonna just stop after? Especially to make LESS money? It's not like bills stop once you graduate.

First it's, I have no money for school... i have to sell my pus*y. Then it's, ain't no jobs in my field, i have to sell my pus*y. Then it's, I found a job but, it don't pay enough... i have to sell my pus*y. Then, i accidentally got pregnant with a kid i can't afford, i have to sell my pus*y. Then, finally... it's, That's a nice car, I have to sell my pus*y.
I couldn't agree more.
 6 years ago '04        #85
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #86
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 stogz said:
It's funny how quick these bi*ches are to sell pus*y. The second a bill hits the mailbox, these bi*ches is out and about looking to take payment for s3x. Women have the most fragile minds, i swear.

I would love to blame america for limiting education specifically for the rich but.... bi*ches been selling they pus*y forever. This ain't no new story. Old bi*ches, young bi*ches, middle class bi*ches, poor bi*ches.... all bi*ches sell they pus*y. It's the number one way to earn income for bi*ches.

You know what else is funny though... the guise that they do this for school. LOL!!! They really expect us to believe that they gonna sell pus*y for four years to get through university, and then they just gonna finish the day they get their diploma and the get a job in they field that makes LESS money than the whoring they were doing in school?

That's the fundamental problem I have when i read articles like this. They try and make you believe that it's all for some valiant cause... and it will stop after. If a bi*ch is that quick to do something for money... why would we believe they gonna just stop after? Especially to make LESS money? It's not like bills stop once you graduate.

First it's, I have no money for school... i have to sell my pus*y. Then it's, ain't no jobs in my field, i have to sell my pus*y. Then it's, I found a job but, it don't pay enough... i have to sell my pus*y. Then, i accidentally got pregnant with a kid i can't afford, i have to sell my pus*y. Then, finally... it's, That's a nice car, I have to sell my pus*y.
:a greement1:

thank you
and n*ggas talking about people make to much of a big deal about s3x its just s3x

if its not a big deal what if ya boy was to fu*k ya mom, nut in her mouth
and be like "man its just s3x"
what if someone was to fu*k ya wife or girl and you were to find out and she hits you with
"baby its just s3x"
fu*k outta here with that B.S.
 6 years ago '10        #87
marx1684 
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 4968 4968
So.........
What's new?
 6 years ago '10        #88
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,874 | Props total: 20888 20888
 beantown said:

[pic - click to view]

@ the smiley

Is that Rondo & Ocho in your avy?
 6 years ago '06        #89
c3reals 
space
space
$252 | Props total: 5 5
i got sum bi*ches on there
tricks done brought them cars n paid for trips around the world
 6 years ago '05        #90
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,189 | Props total: 11750 11750
 smoothmotionz said:
haha i had a sugar mama. This fat bi*ch she was about 42 I think. All I did was fu*k her and she would send me hundreds of dollars through paypal whenever I wanted it... Haha she was helping me pay car insurance, credit card bills, giving me gas money, money for clothes, and best thing about is that she lived about 1hr 30 mins from me and she would pay for my gas everytime I came to see her... anyway I she cut me off afterwhile because I would never go out in public with her and she said I was ashamed of her which indeed i was...
 6 years ago '06        #91
beezebboy 
space
space
$128 | Props total: 47 47
 smoothmotionz said:
haha i had a sugar mama. This fat bi*ch she was about 42 I think. All I did was fu*k her and she would send me hundreds of dollars through paypal whenever I wanted it... Haha she was helping me pay car insurance, credit card bills, giving me gas money, money for clothes, and best thing about is that she lived about 1hr 30 mins from me and she would pay for my gas everytime I came to see her... anyway I she cut me off afterwhile because I would never go out in public with her and she said I was ashamed of her which indeed i was...
Dis n*gga jus spoke my life jus then. Same sh*t im going thru right now. I jus dont know how to end dis sh*t on a good note.
 6 years ago '05        #92
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
had/have a sugar mommy but that bi*ch got sprung moved around the corner from me and sh*t went down hill when she thought our relationship was built on feelings and not money... i still check a few hundo from her a month but as soon as they catch feelings its a wrap bi*ches go in to st8 up stalker mode...

back on topic doe...

All females pus*y got price on it... point blank...
 6 years ago '04        #93
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #94
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
 stogz said:

It aint just them bi*ches doing that sh*t either. On the flip side I could write a long a.ss post like yours about n*ggas who start robbing or slangin the moment a bill hit the mailbox. Or I could write about n*ggas stealing generators, catalytic converters, and all kinds of other metals to get paid right quick to make ends meet or pay off debt.

In the end none of that solves a fu*king thing. We all can point that finger but what are we doing to help these situations? Not a damn thing, just standing on our soapbox on the net judging others instead of helping others.

Now, get out there and help these bi*ches get through college n*gga
 08-01-2011, 08:32 PM         #95
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '11        #96
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1265 1265
this sugar daddy is a captain save-a-ho.. That sh*t at the end had me weak tho

You k!lled this thread tho Stogz
 6 years ago '10        #97
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 DrX said:
just read the article its sad man, but college can destroy ur life depending on ur situation. play ur cards wrong, you will be sucking some old white guy c*ck for debt money, trust me they got dudes on their looking for dudes to
 08-01-2011, 08:43 PM         #98
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
theres a lot of college kids and folks fresh out of college selling s3x or finding sugar momma/daddies to help pay bills.

fu*k look at craigslist. i be browsing them personal ads for fun and saw mad bi*ches under 25 "seeking generous men"
 6 years ago '05        #99
infamous84 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:

truth right here
 6 years ago '05        #100
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10823 10823
Nothing new here. Women been selling their pus*y for ages.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago