Aug 1 - $ex for Sale! College Students Using 'Sugar Daddies' To Pay Off Loan Debt

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
mrwickedmon 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 5 5
 stogz said:
It's funny how quick these bi*ches are to sell pus*y. The second a bill hits the mailbox, these bi*ches is out and about looking to take payment for s3x. Women have the most fragile minds, i swear.

I would love to blame america for limiting education specifically for the rich but.... bi*ches been selling they pus*y forever. This ain't no new story. Old bi*ches, young bi*ches, middle class bi*ches, poor bi*ches.... all bi*ches sell they pus*y. It's the number one way to earn income for bi*ches.

You know what else is funny though... the guise that they do this for school. LOL!!! They really expect us to believe that they gonna sell pus*y for four years to get through university, and then they just gonna finish the day they get their diploma and the get a job in they field that makes LESS money than the whoring they were doing in school?

That's the fundamental problem I have when i read articles like this. They try and make you believe that it's all for some valiant cause... and it will stop after. If a bi*ch is that quick to do something for money... why would we believe they gonna just stop after? Especially to make LESS money? It's not like bills stop once you graduate.

First it's, I have no money for school... i have to sell my pus*y. Then it's, ain't no jobs in my field, i have to sell my pus*y. Then it's, I found a job but, it don't pay enough... i have to sell my pus*y. Then, i accidentally got pregnant with a kid i can't afford, i have to sell my pus*y. Then, finally... it's, That's a nice car, I have to sell my pus*y.
the last paragraph can be made into a rap song, it will sound better than some of the sh*t that is out now :dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #62
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,763 | Props total: 9016 9016
 peto said:

i would put bread up that your wifey now or the chick your gonna marry has plenty d!cks in her mouth and jizz on her face....
As if yours will be the exception difference being my chick won't be the type to sell her body to pay the repo man.
 6 years ago '07        #63
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 154 154
 stogz said:
See, eventhough that story is silly as hell, it's still a TRUE story. Which is what my point is. There will never be a shortage of bills that come in and need to be paid. Metro phone bill, tuition, car note, mortgage, credit card.... there will never be a shortage of bills, thus... a shortage of excuses to sell the pus*y.

I got this dumb dumb coming at me on some "you put importance on s3x", like.... have you not read what i have been saying???

I have not criticized these bi*ches for selling pus*y because it's wrong or immoral or some bible sh*t. I have criticized the half-baked reasoning for these bi*ches convincing themselves that it is necessay. Be true to yourself... stop lying! You like fast money...

bi*ches don't sell pus*y as a stress reliever, they don't sell pus*y to feed somalians suffering from drought and famine, they don't sell pus*y to learn how to do nails or open a hair salon or become a marine biologist.... they sell pus*y because they like money. bi*ches ain't never gonna stop liking money either...
yeah people always have to justify the sh*t they do instead of just telling it like it is (even though the rest of the world already know )everybody do it especially some women they dont wanna be looked at as hoes but do hoeish things.. im stripping to put myself through college but at the same time telling people how independent they are and dont need no n*gga taking care of them and blah blah ..man i know some hoodrats i tell you
 08-01-2011, 05:02 PM         #64
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"By the way, how old are you?" he asks, inching closer.
"Older than 25," I respond.

6 years ago '07        #65
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 smoothmotionz said:
Yes because its the past... See when you think about the past doesnt really mean anything, once something happens it happens and thats it.. time moves in linear fashion so your current state becomes non existent once it is in the past...

Theres no difference between a girl that fu*ked 12 men in the past and a girl that fu*ked 12 men with 4 of those men paying for the s3x... We as people have to be more intelligent than this. s3x is just s3x, you guys make s3x to much of big deal and you let define your life.. To me s3x is no different than going to gym to play pick up basketball. s3x is just something I do for fun and nothing more like basketball. When I want to have some kids I will have s3x for fun except I wont use protection. A girls s3xual history is not that important to me as long as she doesnt have any std's... I wouldnt care about who and why she had s3x just as long as she ia std free when we are dating...
Understood. I don't agree, but I respect your opinion. I used to fu*k this chic that went to Rutgers when I was 18/19. She was from Maryland. She had only had s3x with 1 person since she was 15 until she moved up here to Jerz. We're chilling one day and the topic of how many people we've been with came up and she said some outrageous number like 65 or some sh*t. I was like . That means she had like 64 n*ggas in ONE year. Then she wondered why I wouldn't wife . That # is too damn high but I also respect her for being honest. Most bi*ches won't.
 6 years ago '04        #66
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 stogz said:
It's funny how quick these bi*ches are to sell pus*y. The second a bill hits the mailbox, these bi*ches is out and about looking to take payment for s3x. Women have the most fragile minds, i swear.

I would love to blame america for limiting education specifically for the rich but.... bi*ches been selling they pus*y forever. This ain't no new story. Old bi*ches, young bi*ches, middle class bi*ches, poor bi*ches.... all bi*ches sell they pus*y. It's the number one way to earn income for bi*ches.

You know what else is funny though... the guise that they do this for school. LOL!!! They really expect us to believe that they gonna sell pus*y for four years to get through university, and then they just gonna finish the day they get their diploma and the get a job in they field that makes LESS money than the whoring they were doing in school?

That's the fundamental problem I have when i read articles like this. They try and make you believe that it's all for some valiant cause... and it will stop after. If a bi*ch is that quick to do something for money... why would we believe they gonna just stop after? Especially to make LESS money? It's not like bills stop once you graduate.

First it's, I have no money for school... i have to sell my pus*y. Then it's, ain't no jobs in my field, i have to sell my pus*y. Then it's, I found a job but, it don't pay enough... i have to sell my pus*y. Then, i accidentally got pregnant with a kid i can't afford, i have to sell my pus*y. Then, finally... it's, That's a nice car, I have to sell my pus*y.
:agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #67
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I feel you. I would never ever date a chic that's a KNOWN smut. I try to do as much research as I can on a girl that I wanna get involved with seriously. Especially if she went to college you know if she was a jump someone would know. If a chic was a smut in her former life then she better keep it a secret because if I find out it's a wrap.
I don't give a damn...if a bi*ch is cool we can get down hahaha it's whatever to me
 6 years ago '04        #68
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
prostitution is oldest business when the first cavewoman found out they could market and sell a v*gina for price men have been doomed for the pay for play. I am in debt but you gotta research what you investing your time, money, resources with these colleges. The economy is fu*ked up globally and even doctors, lawyers, and business people with top tier degress are feeling the pressure. These woman are not selling they a.ss for world peace they doing this sh*t as an easy means for quick money to survival. I have had tons of old ugly professors sleep with these woman for good grades. I think its how you play the game of life. All I know seeing Obama talk to that camera I can look into his eyes and tell sh*t is gonna get really fu*ked up soon.

I see no people from the hood doing sh*t like this it's normally extremely fine woman and super rich tricks.
 6 years ago '04        #69
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
I wish I could sell this d!ck to pay some bills.
 6 years ago '07        #70
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
who says they need to sell the pus*y ??? .. this being said you n*ggas must be out of your mind if you think these bi*ches don't have or come away with some serious fu*ked up issues spinning in they mind.. just let Stogz make you see reason

[pic - click to view]

08-01-2011, 05:35 PM         #71
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ppl hav been doin this for 100 years now this ain't new
 6 years ago '05        #72
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 stogz said:

:applause: Prop this man
 6 years ago '09        #73
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 stogz said:
bi*ches don't sell pus*y as a stress reliever, they don't sell pus*y to feed somalians suffering from drought and famine, they don't sell pus*y to learn how to do nails or open a hair salon or become a marine biologist.... they sell pus*y because they like money. bi*ches ain't never gonna stop liking money either...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #74
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
I went to Hunter tuition is only like 5k a year She's not doing it for school money.I finished in 2007 it couldn't have gone up that much since then.
 6 years ago '09        #75
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 stogz said:

I just feel personally insulted when these articles try to tell me these bi*ches do it for a valiant cause. Don't p!ss in my cup and tell me it's lemonade.
I spit out my water.
 6 years ago '04        #76
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,864 | Props total: 8192 8192
Gators bi*ches better be wearing jimmies.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ghettofied; 08-01-2011 at 06:02 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #77
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
I know where im pimping my hoes from now on . :mj2:
 6 years ago '07        #78
Change167 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$404 | Props total: 2 2
I def propped this n*gga!!!

stogz said:

6 years ago '08        #79
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
these bi*ches is sittin on a gold mine..havent you watched american pimp bruh?!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #80
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Epic fuucking read. bi*ches will always be bi*ches
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago