Falcons Ray Edwards Wifed Str!pper Lastarya

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would you wife?
YES 12 27.91%
NO 31 72.09%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,646 | Props total: 2344 2344
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga that bi*ch a stripper and was most likely bustin' down for n*ggas every damn day before she met this dude.My n*gga if you don't see anything wrong with a n*gga worth MILLIONS wifing up a stripping a.ss Atlanta ho something is wrong with you.Matter of fact forget that the n*gga is worth millions,why the fu*k would you wife a stripper anyway?sh*t is just beyond stupid.
You're trippin off the fact that you KNOW she's a stripper. n*ggas wife worse off the fact some duck azz broad is good at spinnin n*ggas into thinkin she something she really not. THIS n*gga KNOWS WHAT SHE BOUT. Can't be mad @ him for making an informed decision. I've seen lesser broads soak thirsty azz n*ggas for buying into an image. Am I personally wifin strippers, no. But do I understand n*ggas gettin caught up over a big butt & a smile. Happens every day.
 08-01-2011, 03:53 PM         #82
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That girl is poison. Never trust a big butt and a smile.
 6 years ago '10        #83
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 yumflip said:
Same reason why n*ggas wife bum a.ss broads who do what she does for a Happy Meal & wet a.ss, but keeps it on tha low....You insecure a.ss n*ggas need to live a real
life...if everybody elses opinion dictates who YOU should be with, you're losing far worse than Ray Edwards. She makes HIM happy, what else matters? Trust me when I say this. THERE IS @ LEAST ONE DUDE WHO LOOKS @ YOUR PERFECTLY VIRTOUS GIRLFRIEND & CAN'T HELP BUT REMEMBER HOW MANY OF HIS NUTS SHE DRANK. HOW bomb THE HEAD WAS/IS. HOW DECENT THE PUZZY WAS. AND HOW MUCH SHE LIKED IT IN THE AZZ. Real rap.
man gtfoh...

that ain't no excuse to wife that skeezer...

Of course some n*ggaz can do that... still doesn't make her no less of a bad catch..

Mutha fu*kaz can say they fu*ked Jada Pinkett Smith... that doesn't mean she's not wifey material..

ain't no stripper wifey material IDGAF... bi*ch is more than likely brainless and a gold digger...

You calling us insecure because we have higher standards than a stripper bi*ch how dumb does that sound?

n*ggaz out here wifing strippers with 30 million dollars? what part of the game is this?

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 08-01-2011 at 04:03 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #84
akverse47 443 heat pts443
space
space
$5,571 | Props total: 4974 4974
not wifey material
 08-01-2011, 04:10 PM         #85
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The poll is based on looks. No one gets married to a woman based on just looks.
 6 years ago '08        #86
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,876 | Props total: 12573 12573
 dadon085 said:
The poll is based on looks. No one gets married to a woman based on just looks.
...you're clearly reading too much into this.....
 08-01-2011, 04:17 PM         #87
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceTheGawd said:
...you're clearly reading too much into this.....
Thx for noticing my posts
 6 years ago '07        #88
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
As long as that pus*y produces me plenty of sacks and terrific play on the field I could give two fu*ks on who he chooses to date.

n*ggas stay worrying bout other n*ggas choices and decisions....let that man live HIS life...
 6 years ago '06        #89
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,646 | Props total: 2344 2344
 DurtySoufReppin said:
man gtfoh...

that ain't no excuse to wife that skeezer...

Of course some n*ggaz can do that... still doesn't make her no less of a bad catch..

Mutha fu*kaz can say they fu*ked Jada Pinkett Smith... that doesn't mean she's not wifey material..

ain't no stripper wifey material IDGAF... bi*ch is more than likely brainless and a gold digger...

You calling us insecure because we have higher standards than a stripper bi*ch how dumb does that sound?

n*ggaz out here wifing strippers with 30 million dollars? what part of the game is this?
NONE OF US KNOWS THIS BROAD....PERIOD! How exactly do know how many n*ggas she let pipe? How do YOU know what she bout? And even more importantly, how do YOU know what's better for Ray Edwards than he does? Mafukkas quick to live another n*ggas life. If Ray Edwards is happy with HER, how does that effect YOU? Doesn't. Period. Again, n*ggas everyday wife & start families w/straight gut buckets. Some of the worse broads are the ones who stunt like they all churched up, don't drink or smoke, dress conservatively, & have like 50 degrees. Private school broads. Preacher's daughters. The bookworm. All low down rats. Look @ how many pr0no broads are "pursuing their education" but get into the business to pay for school. n*ggas be foolin they self. n*ggas like trickeration. Fukk that. Keep it 100 & if I get caught up then shame on me. That's why n*ggas be merkin they self one they find out the real.
 08-01-2011, 04:26 PM         #90
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
As long as that pus*y produces me plenty of sacks and terrific play on the field I could give two fu*ks on who he chooses to date.

n*ggas stay worrying bout other n*ggas choices and decisions....let that man live HIS life...
 6 years ago '07        #91
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 marcusaka50 said:
they like big b00ty nice body ok faces.

lastarya doesnt have a pretty face but she aint butt a.ss ugly.

a butt a.ss ugly girl you cant stand to be around you fu*k her in dark places.

and my opinion does not mean all black men like ugly women.

most black men like girls with thick bodys and ok faces.
I agree with what your saying, some ppl just arguing with you to be as*holes in this thread
 6 years ago '07        #92
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 6 years ago '07        #93
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
anyone who says they'd wife this skank deserve one of these
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #94
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:

Real s**t
 6 years ago '06        #95
RAZAH CUTS 5841 heat pts5841
space
space
$54,091 | Props total: 18910 18910
a fool is blind...
 6 years ago '04        #96
peto 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 18 18
shes not ulgy to me...but n*ggas will see that a.ss and try and get on it...every n*gga....and one of them will get through.

looking forward to commenting on the thread about whos fu*kin his wifey
 6 years ago '09        #97
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Do you Ray

We don't give a fu*k we love stippers

Welcome to Atlanta
 08-01-2011, 04:53 PM         #98
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peto said:
shes not ulgy to me...but n*ggas will see that a.ss and try and get on it...every n*gga....and one of them will get through.

looking forward to commenting on the thread about whos fu*kin his wifey

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #99
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,844 | Props total: 2008 2008
win win win win win (jeezy voice) her azz phat as hell yall hatin...
 6 years ago '10        #100
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:

aint no fun it that!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy