Falcons Ray Edwards Wifed Str!pper Lastarya

most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
204 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
231 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
195 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Would you wife?
YES 12 27.91%
NO 31 72.09%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,510 | Props total: 1000 1000
 Jacc Blacc said:
you can go on pretending this is inception and your in a dream within a dream but your a dumbass if you dont see alot of guys boost a ugly and or average bi*ch ratings when she has a big a.ss, just go to the hiphop section at look up the "dime" threads, 90% of those hoes are average or below but they all have the same thng in common......a phat juicy mouth watering a.ss


the funny part is you know its true but your pretending its not
Its crazy how you have the ability to not only speak on behalf of millions of black men but also tell me about myself. Its INSANE how wise and all knowing you are.

Like I said though, I'd like to know more though, what do all the other races consider a dime since you seem to know so much about what the 'majority' of men in races like.

I'm just asking because you wouldn't want people to think you're full of sh*t and just talking out your a.ss would you?

Naw....not you
 7 years ago '10        #62
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27654 27654
 Alerts said:
Believe me I would beat too, but alot of dudes like slim, petite women.
Me as well..but idk the fat a.sses be callin me

Edit:

 Phicmagic said:
And plenty n*ggas in the industrys.lutted that sh*t out...she used to do escort parties and fu*k parties with cubana lust............


wha-what?

Don't wanna sound naive because this sh*t happens all the time but deadass? Wow...

I know you produce & sh*t, you been in those "parties" or you just heard about it?


Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 08-01-2011 at 02:01 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #63
DaSmoothiest 
space
avatar space
space
$407 | Props total: 37 37
we will let her body compensate for her face in most cases.




  6 - 6 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 50% 299 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 1-0, Rank #497 | Aug 15: 7-5, Rank #254 | Aug 12: 33-31, Rank #301 *
 7 years ago '05        #64
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,536 | Props total: 173 173
Cant hate though if thats what Ray wants thats what Ray wants he has to live with her not none of us.
 08-01-2011, 02:06 PM         #65
ddwilliams  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-01-2011, 02:07 PM         #66
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Idk...maybe....just maybe she has a personality? Just saying....
 Mista Mizatti said:
Its crazy how you have the ability to not only speak on behalf of millions of black men but also tell me about myself. Its INSANE how wise and all knowing you are.

Like I said though, I'd like to know more though, what do all the other races consider a dime since you seem to know so much about what the 'majority' of men in races like.

I'm just asking because you wouldn't want people to think you're full of sh*t and just talking out your a.ss would you?

Naw....not you
 rynell said:
Cant hate though if thats what Ray wants thats what Ray wants he has to live with her not none of us.
 7 years ago '04        #67
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,510 | Props total: 1000 1000
 Alerts said:
Believe me I would beat too, but alot of dudes like slim, petite women.
Alot of black dudes do too and yet all I see is ignorant generalizations going around. If most black guys just want a big a.ss and an ugly face then why do some many black men love Halle Berry, Stacey Dash, Sanaa Lathan, Gabby Union, Kerry Washington, Nia Long, etc? I've never heard anyone say Serena Williams is a dime and she has a.ss for days.


Thousands of men go to see chicks like this every day, swearing shes hot. And what race do you think most of them are?


[pic - click to view]



Does that mean most white dudes like chicks like this? No....

The people making theses black generalizations in this thread and trying to justify them are just dumbasses, plain and simple.
 7 years ago '10        #68
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Smoke500 said:
Idk...maybe....just maybe she has a personality? Just saying....


fu*k her personality........do you realize who this broad is?!?!?


"Hey mom I'm getting married, I met a prostitute the other day with a great personality!"
 7 years ago '04        #69
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,510 | Props total: 1000 1000
BTW BACK ON TOPIC

Congrats to him, if he thinks shes worth a ring more power to him and her. Shes not all the cute to me either but its about more than that.


BTW: My girl has a fat a.ss *adds fuel to the unnecessary fire and runs*


Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 08-01-2011 at 02:22 PM..
 08-01-2011, 02:16 PM         #70
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most dudes just like women. It doesn't mater what color, size of a.ss, t*ts.
 08-01-2011, 02:16 PM         #71
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the fu*k would this n*gga wife this ugly a.ss strippin' ho?

god damn n*ggas just love giving up money.....
 7 years ago '08        #72
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,907 | Props total: 15190 15190
Ray lost...I can google his broad anytime I want


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #73
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,536 | Props total: 173 173
 peeyump said:
fu*k her personality........do you realize who this broad is?!?!?


"Hey mom I'm getting married, I met a prostitute the other day with a great personality!"
 7 years ago '06        #74
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,928 | Props total: 2833 2833
 Trill Clinton said:
Why the fu*k would this n*gga wife this ugly a.ss strippin' ho?

god damn n*ggas just love giving up money.....
Same reason why n*ggas wife bum a.ss broads who do what she does for a Happy Meal & wet a.ss, but keeps it on tha low....You insecure a.ss n*ggas need to live a real
life...if everybody elses opinion dictates who YOU should be with, you're losing far worse than Ray Edwards. She makes HIM happy, what else matters? Trust me when I say this. THERE IS @ LEAST ONE DUDE WHO LOOKS @ YOUR PERFECTLY VIRTOUS GIRLFRIEND & CAN'T HELP BUT REMEMBER HOW MANY OF HIS NUTS SHE DRANK. HOW bomb THE HEAD WAS/IS. HOW DECENT THE PUZZY WAS. AND HOW MUCH SHE LIKED IT IN THE AZZ. Real rap.
 7 years ago '04        #75
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,929 | Props total: 3705 3705
 Jacc Blacc said:
you can go on pretending this is inception and your in a dream within a dream but your a dumbass if you dont see alot of guys boost a ugly and or average bi*ch ratings when she has a big a.ss, just go to the hiphop section at look up the "dime" threads, 90% of those hoes are average or below but they all have the same thng in common......a phat juicy mouth watering a.ss


the funny part is you know its true but your pretending its not
black people getting upset or something

next thing you know they gonna be like nah we dont smoke menthol

u fu*kin serious?

i thought that sh*t was common knowledge?
 7 years ago '04        #76
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,818 | Props total: 5059 5059
 marcusaka50 said:
they like big b00ty nice body ok faces.

lastarya doesnt have a pretty face but she aint butt a.ss ugly.

a butt a.ss ugly girl you cant stand to be around you fu*k her in dark places.

and my opinion does not mean all black men like ugly women.

most black men like girls with thick bodys and ok faces.
yea u have a good point... i wouldnt wife this bi*ch tho but she must got sum bomb a.ss pus*y an he wanted to keep her....
 08-01-2011, 02:35 PM         #77
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Same reason why n*ggas wife bum a.ss broads who do what she does for a Happy Meal & wet a.ss, but keeps it on tha low....You insecure a.ss n*ggas need to live a real
life...if everybody elses opinion dictates who YOU should be with, you're losing far worse than Ray Edwards. She makes HIM happy, what else matters? Trust me when I say this. THERE IS @ LEAST ONE DUDE WHO LOOKS @ YOUR PERFECTLY VIRTOUS GIRLFRIEND & CAN'T HELP BUT REMEMBER HOW MANY OF HIS NUTS SHE DRANK. HOW bomb THE HEAD WAS/IS. HOW DECENT THE PUZZY WAS. AND HOW MUCH SHE LIKED IT IN THE AZZ. Real rap.
My n*gga that bi*ch a stripper and was most likely bustin' down for n*ggas every damn day before she met this dude.My n*gga if you don't see anything wrong with a n*gga worth MILLIONS wifing up a stripping a.ss Atlanta ho something is wrong with you.Matter of fact forget that the n*gga is worth millions,why the fu*k would you wife a stripper anyway?sh*t is just beyond stupid.
 08-01-2011, 02:38 PM         #78
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Same reason why n*ggas wife bum a.ss broads who do what she does for a Happy Meal & wet a.ss, but keeps it on tha low....You insecure a.ss n*ggas need to live a real
life...if everybody elses opinion dictates who YOU should be with, you're losing far worse than Ray Edwards. She makes HIM happy, what else matters? Trust me when I say this. THERE IS @ LEAST ONE DUDE WHO LOOKS @ YOUR PERFECTLY VIRTOUS GIRLFRIEND & CAN'T HELP BUT REMEMBER HOW MANY OF HIS NUTS SHE DRANK. HOW bomb THE HEAD WAS/IS. HOW DECENT THE PUZZY WAS. AND HOW MUCH SHE LIKED IT IN THE AZZ. Real rap.

 notoriousthugzz said:
black people getting upset or something

next thing you know they gonna be like nah we dont smoke menthol

u fu*kin serious?

i thought that sh*t was common knowledge?
I don't smoke but I'm a.ssuming all black people smoke, so I should start.

Love-Hate
 7 years ago '05        #79
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,368 | Props total: 19743 19743
So i'm confused is he actually married to this chick or she just his girlfriend?

If they just doing the bf/gf thing then I don't see a problem....
 08-01-2011, 02:46 PM         #80
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hot Topic
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
39 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Drake- I’m Upset
412 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
124 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
51 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside travis mccoy washed
66 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy