Kobe Bryant defends LeBron James

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2011, 04:24 PM         #41
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
Yet no one 'hated' Lebron at that point.

And what do you mean he hasn't proven himself? Dude got two teams that were left a.ss cheek to the top record in the league and that was BEFORE he took them to the NBA finals years before. I know kids will have something to say about that but they WERE NOT near a top level team without Lebron. Lebron MADE those teams. Bron won two MVPs and IN A ROW, something that countless greats can not say. Has Bron won a chip yet? No but Michael Jordan himself didn't see a ring till 26-27. This boards favorite d!ck flavor Dirk Nowitzki didn't see a ring until he was in his 30's and Dirks had crazy stacked teams for YEARS. Basically all I'm saying is that to say Bron hasn't proven himself is just crazy.

I don't even like Bron like that but the way people hate on him has me hoping this dude gets a ring ASAP and I hope he throws up a middle finger to his detractors.

lebrons a great player, i cant deny that fact. a great??? maybe someday...but he doesnt deserve to be in talks as the best in the nba plain and simple. D WADES BETTER and he wants to play with him. that alone tells you he doesnt have the competitive nature to be the GOAT EVER! and as far as the mvps go! thats media driven plus he played for the CAVS. think of how many MVPS KOBE WOULD HAVE IF HE DIDNT HAVE SHAQ
 6 years ago '07        #42
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 hollatchadude said:
lebrons a great player, i cant deny that fact. a great??? maybe someday...but he doesnt deserve to be in talks as the best in the nba plain and simple. D WADES BETTER and he wants to play with him. that alone tells you he doesnt have the competitive nature to be the GOAT EVER! and as far as the mvps go! thats media driven plus he played for the CAVS. think of how many MVPS KOBE WOULD HAVE IF HE DIDNT HAVE SHAQ
Is he?
 08-01-2011, 04:55 PM         #43
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Is he?
UMM YES!
 6 years ago '10        #44
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 Smoke500 said:
So you despise him because ::

1) Other teams courted him and the media made a big deal about it. Everyone wanted to hear the "decision". If he had decided to go back to Cleveland it wouldn't have been a big deal

2) Celebrating with fans, and telling them they'll win multiple championships(which should be the attitude of every team).

That's your reasoning?? Cool...
1) Yes everyone wanted to hear his "decision", but what makes you think everyone wanted to watch an hour long special? LBJ loves the attention even though you may think otherwise, but you dont think he knew the media would take this and run with it? Why couldnt he just sign with the team, or respectfully tell Cleveland that he isnt coming back to where it all started, instead of strategically getting worldwide coverage.

2) Thats exactly my point! You tell the fans that you're going to win multiple championships and yet he goes ghost when it matter the most. He was the worst out of the big 3 and even Mario Chalmers played better then he did.

Your acting as if he has reached legendary status but so far its been nothing but disappointment. He can have all the regular season accomplishments all you want, but fact is if you dont show up when it really matters then you cannot be considered one of the greats. But hey, what do you know
 6 years ago '05        #45
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,929 | Props total: 30321 30321
Lebron isn't worried about this bullsh*t
 6 years ago '11        #46
ImODbored 3 heat pts
space
space
$590 | Props total: 90 90
 Mista Mizatti said:
I don't even like Bron like that but the way people hate on him has me hoping this dude gets a ring ASAP and I hope he throws up a middle finger to his detractors.

same here bro
 08-01-2011, 05:41 PM         #47
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcruz said:
I dont know how people can defend LBJ. Dudes like Kobe telling us to leave him alone... Were not the one who told Lebron to do an hour long televised interview about his "decision", were not the one who told him to hold a massive concert type event just to introduce the new signings, and were not the one who told him he was gonna win not one, not two, not three or whatever number of championships.

He puts himself under a micro scope and when he doesnt perform its only right that he gets blamed for it.
Cause its retarded to not like him cause of the season. n*gga shut the fu*k up. No1 hates him for those reasons. No1 respectable.

Lmao at this point people don't like him because

A. He didn't go to their team
B. Your from Cleveland
C. HE'S a choker.
D You NEVER liked him
 6 years ago '05        #48
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Kobe just told all of his fanboys to STFU, basically.... yall better abide or else.
 6 years ago '11        #49
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$797 | Props total: 1311 1311
Kobe Bryant: "I think people need to lay off that KID."

- shots fired, the only thing i got from that article..
He don't care at all bout Lbj ....no grown man calls another grown man a kid...
 6 years ago '10        #50
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
 2 Pistolz said:
Kobe just told all of his fanboys to STFU, basically.... yall better abide or else.
How do you know he is only talking to his fans? Like you think that all Kobe fans have a hate for Lebron? What about NBA fans in general? Are you a Lebron stan?
 6 years ago '11        #51
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$797 | Props total: 1311 1311
Oh n people hate on Lbj because he is the most physically dominant player since shaq n ever to play the 2 or 3.... It's like hating the Yankees in baseball.. So to all the lebron stans calm down don't get mad just take the hate as an attribute to lbjs greatness...
 6 years ago '04        #52
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
its true. the people that hate LeBron are the ones that pay the most attention to the guy.

This
 08-01-2011, 07:16 PM         #53
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how people hate someone they don't know, that has never done anything to them or human beings in gnereal....is beyond me. But in my opinion the only sport where rings should always be in the convo are tennis and golf...or other solo sports. Basketball is the only team sport that I can ever kind of see where it's on the great players to win, but games like baseball and football, where there are atleast 10 other people that greatly affect everything....I wish people would shut up.
 6 years ago '10        #54
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 Youngray22 said:
Cause its retarded to not like him cause of the season. n*gga shut the fu*k up. No1 hates him for those reasons. No1 respectable.

Lmao at this point people don't like him because

A. He didn't go to their team
B. Your from Cleveland
C. HE'S a choker.
D You NEVER liked him

Thanks for the multiple choice dumbass!

You either didnt read the entire article or you dont know sh*t about the situation.

Either way theres no point for me to even argue with you fool!
 6 years ago '04        #55
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 303 303

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #56
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
Kobe just sonned Lebron

called him "kid"
 08-01-2011, 07:55 PM         #57
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naw ur wrong mamba...he turned into casper during the finals...he deserves all the hate plain and simple...all he needs to do in WIN to shut them up its that easy prince james:angry14:
 6 years ago '11        #58
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,445 | Props total: 1110 1110
 Mista Mizatti said:
Yet no one 'hated' Lebron at that point.

And what do you mean he hasn't proven himself? Dude got two teams that were left a.ss cheek to the top record in the league and that was BEFORE he took them to the NBA finals years before. I know kids will have something to say about that but they WERE NOT near a top level team without Lebron. Lebron MADE those teams. Bron won two MVPs and IN A ROW, something that countless greats can not say. Has Bron won a chip yet? No but Michael Jordan himself didn't see a ring till 26-27. This boards favorite d!ck flavor Dirk Nowitzki didn't see a ring until he was in his 30's and Dirks had crazy stacked teams for YEARS. Basically all I'm saying is that to say Bron hasn't proven himself is just crazy.

:applause::applause: same son
 6 years ago '05        #59
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4771 4771
 991 said:
bron creepin on 30. Not a kid no more. Dude was more mature when he first entered the league. Aka then the true colors came out
26 is creepin?...

Wade is creepin on 30...
 6 years ago '04        #60
Aaron 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 0 0
 dmoss said:
Dumbest thing i ever heard wont even go into debate its too easy
I agree WOW DUMB sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy