Kobe Bryant defends LeBron James

most viewed right now
 58
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
Can't lie, he said it like he knows his stans will follow his every word....
 6 years ago '07        #22
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Bart Pimpson said:
Kobe getting soft at his old age. MJ woulda never defended that n*gga.


WHITE MAMBA.


If i was Kobe i woulda threw that n*gga under the bus & ETHER'D him.
He did call a grown man a "kid" though, that is a slight jab on how Lebron moves. If anything Kobe feels sorry for Lebron for getting hate for being him. Most of the hate come from Lebron fans who are mad that he ain't who they thought.
 6 years ago '04        #23
realkilla3 
space
avatar space
space
$3,339 | Props total: 2508 2508
 phantom589 said:
Further evidence that Kobe > MJ.
MJ has yet to come out and defend LeBron because he fears lebron will be considered the GOAT by the end of his career.. MJ is insecure about this. Kobe on the other hand already knows he is GOAT and that the throne is secure, he has no worries. So he defends lebron, because lebron is not a threat.

Kobe >MJ


[pic - click to view]




It's always one idiot in the room congrats!! You're it.


Last edited by realkilla3; 08-01-2011 at 02:18 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #24
lookin$pac 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 100 100
 Bart Pimpson said:
Kobe getting soft at his old age. MJ woulda never defended that n*gga.


WHITE MAMBA.


If i was Kobe i woulda threw that n*gga under the bus & ETHER'D him.
He gave kobe a shout out in the decision the least kobe could do was look out when asked a question like that, as he did.
 08-01-2011, 02:27 PM         #25
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh...
 08-01-2011, 02:39 PM         #26
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
He did call a grown man a "kid" though, that is a slight jab on how Lebron moves. If anything Kobe feels sorry for Lebron for getting hate for being him. Most of the hate come from Lebron fans who are mad that he ain't who they thought.
thats true. lebron maybe the single greatest physical specimen the nba has ever scene! if he had the mental toughness to deal with the scrutiny and actually believe in his own mind he is the best player on the court at all times. he could be the best! but he doesnt so everyone who thought he would the next great big thing had it wrong, but he is extremely fun to watch! im a very big laker/kobe fanatic, but i guess im not a stan cuz i still think MJ is better plus at this stage in kobe career D WADE is the better all around player, tho KOBE is a much better closer and has the uncanny ability to just make the ball go in the net when everything natural says it shouldnt.
 6 years ago '10        #27
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,644 | Props total: 833 833
all bron haters are kobe fans
 6 years ago '10        #28
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
I dont know how people can defend LBJ. Dudes like Kobe telling us to leave him alone... Were not the one who told Lebron to do an hour long televised interview about his "decision", were not the one who told him to hold a massive concert type event just to introduce the new signings, and were not the one who told him he was gonna win not one, not two, not three or whatever number of championships.

He puts himself under a micro scope and when he doesnt perform its only right that he gets blamed for it.
 6 years ago '10        #29
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 991 said:
bron creepin on 30. Not a kid no more. Dude was more mature when he first entered the league. Aka then the true colors came out
Dude he's 26....
 08-01-2011, 03:05 PM         #30
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcruz said:
I dont know how people can defend LBJ. Dudes like Kobe telling us to leave him alone... Were not the one who told Lebron to do an hour long televised interview about his "decision", were not the one who told him to hold a massive concert type event just to introduce the new signings, and were not the one who told him he was gonna win not one, not two, not three or whatever number of championships.

He puts himself under a micro scope and when he doesnt perform its only right that he gets blamed for it.
 6 years ago '10        #31
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 mcruz said:
I dont know how people can defend LBJ. Dudes like Kobe telling us to leave him alone... Were not the one who told Lebron to do an hour long televised interview about his "decision", were not the one who told him to hold a massive concert type event just to introduce the new signings, and were not the one who told him he was gonna win not one, not two, not three or whatever number of championships.

He puts himself under a micro scope and when he doesnt perform its only right that he gets blamed for it.
So you despise him because ::

1) Other teams courted him and the media made a big deal about it. Everyone wanted to hear the "decision". If he had decided to go back to Cleveland it wouldn't have been a big deal

2) Celebrating with fans, and telling them they'll win multiple championships(which should be the attitude of every team).

That's your reasoning?? Cool...
 6 years ago '09        #32
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
its true. the people that hate LeBron are the ones that pay the most attention to the guy.
 6 years ago '04        #33
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
yeah its time for the LBJ hate to be over now....
 6 years ago '04        #34
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Smoke500 said:
So you despise him because ::

1) Other teams courted him and the media made a big deal about it. Everyone wanted to hear the "decision". If he had decided to go back to Cleveland it wouldn't have been a big deal

2) Celebrating with fans, and telling them they'll win multiple championships(which should be the attitude of every team).

That's your reasoning?? Cool...
EXACTLY aka they have no real reason

The same people complaining about the decision are the SAME people that watched the Decision. What sense does that make? Why is that there wasn't a single complaint about the Decision BEFORE it came on, and you can't act like there weren't reports of Bron going EVERYWHERE.

People are sheep and dislike Bron and the Decision because the media told them to. These are the same idiots that shat on Kobe years ago because of the r*pe case and now don't even remember the sh*t. Pure idiots.
 6 years ago '07        #35
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
lmao they aint friends. they're just very cordial with one another. you know damn well kobe and lebron don't hang out.
 6 years ago '08        #36
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
athletes (and celebrities in general) need to understand that, yes, theyre human and deserve the same respect as common people. BUT if you live the way lebron does, youre going to deserve every bit of criticism and feelings of disrespect when you live ur life making everything a spectacle. so yes, kobe is right, people should lay off him. but for those who want to ride his case, hes had it coming. u live by the gun, u die by the gun.
 08-01-2011, 03:58 PM         #37
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
EXACTLY aka they have no real reason

The same people complaining about the decision are the SAME people that watched the Decision. What sense does that make? Why is that there wasn't a single complaint about the Decision BEFORE it came on, and you can't act like there weren't reports of Bron going EVERYWHERE.

People are sheep and dislike Bron and the Decision because the media told them to. These are the same idiots that shat on Kobe years ago because of the r*pe case and now don't even remember the sh*t. Pure idiots.
theyre were complaints about the decision 3 years b4 the decision could even be made. the media was asking questions about it and he was entertaining them way b4 he was even available to traded. the real reason why basketball purist dont like lebron is simply because he looked at by the media as a basketball god, but has yet to prove himself in 8 or is it 9 seasons!
 6 years ago '11        #38
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
 phantom589 said:
Further evidence that Kobe > MJ.
MJ has yet to come out and defend LeBron because he fears lebron will be considered the GOAT by the end of his career.. MJ is insecure about this. Kobe on the other hand already knows he is GOAT and that the throne is secure, he has no worries. So he defends lebron, because lebron is not a threat.

Kobe >MJ

... not sure if you're serious ...

 joshdogg26 said:
man, u listen to stans so much u forget these guys r actually friends
true sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #39
amos04 
space
avatar space
space
$358 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe is arrogant as fu*k, only reason he saying that is cause it sounds good and he KNOWS LeBron is Never a Threat to him as a Bball player historically. If Lebron had rings or would have won it this past year, but still was getting all the hate, he would have NEVER said that...
 6 years ago '04        #40
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 hollatchadude said:
theyre were complaints about the decision 3 years b4 the decision could even be made. the media was asking questions about it and he was entertaining them way b4 he was even available to traded. the real reason why basketball purist dont like lebron is simply because he looked at by the media as a basketball god, but has yet to prove himself in 8 or is it 9 seasons!
Yet no one 'hated' Lebron at that point.

And what do you mean he hasn't proven himself? Dude got two teams that were left a.ss cheek to the top record in the league and that was BEFORE he took them to the NBA finals years before. I know kids will have something to say about that but they WERE NOT near a top level team without Lebron. Lebron MADE those teams. Bron won two MVPs and IN A ROW, something that countless greats can not say. Has Bron won a chip yet? No but Michael Jordan himself didn't see a ring till 26-27. This boards favorite d!ck flavor Dirk Nowitzki didn't see a ring until he was in his 30's and Dirks had crazy stacked teams for YEARS. Basically all I'm saying is that to say Bron hasn't proven himself is just crazy.

I don't even like Bron like that but the way people hate on him has me hoping this dude gets a ring ASAP and I hope he throws up a middle finger to his detractors.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
248 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy