Plaxico Burress preferred the Giants but agreed to deal with New York Jets for the money: source

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 410 410
 Illstreet said:
@ The Jets giving 3 Mil Guaranteed to a 34 Year Old Reciever who's been in prison for 2 years without even talking to him.

Such a well run organization.

No wonder the Owner's daughter was a dyke drugie who k!lled herself.
jets are so desperate for a ring, really looking like the miami heat right now
 6 years ago '11        #82
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 Illstreet said:
1. I came in and told the truth... You take it as salty cause you just took the Loss signing him for that money.
2. Info about Owners Daughter was totally relevent, when you look at the way he runs his organization... Prolly the same way he ran his home.
3. Dude stalked me all yesterday... Sorry you weren't here to see it, otherwise you wouldn;t be talkin out your a.ss.
4. I never said I wanted Plaxico back in this thread... In fact I said we are stacked at WR.
5. I'm not mad in the least at Plax going to the Jets...
6. You lost cause you supposedly rep the Jets, yet I've never seen you in here before... Ever.
7. You lost cause you're supposedly a Jets fan, yet I had to tell you yall resigned Cromartie 12 hours after it had happened.
8. You lost for even caping for another man in the first place.
Take your L n*gga.
 08-01-2011, 11:50 PM         #83
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blueeffect3 said:
Take your L n*gga.
Capin for other men just cause they like the same team as you ain't whoa...

Take off the skirt.
 08-02-2011, 12:20 AM         #84
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
burress did what was right for him..cant b mad at that....
 6 years ago '07        #85
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140

OH NOOO WATCH OUT FOR THE JETS.

6 years ago '07        #87
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
ohhh watch out for the patriots

[pic - click to view]

The loss would of mattered if you guys actually did something after that W.

But nah, Jets lost.

6 years ago '07        #88
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:

[pic - click to view]

Theres nothing to hate about a team that hasn't done anything in 40 years

6 years ago '04        #89
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 m-f said:
Theres nothing to hate about a team that hasn't done anything in 40 years

yeah

and what have you guys done since you couldn't cheat to win anymore? ohhh

lose in the playoffs

6 years ago '07        #90
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 TanstA! said:
yeah

and what have you guys done since you couldn't cheat to win anymore? ohh

lose in the playoffs

Sorry fam, I'm not like most of the fans on BX, I don't have money invested in the team, nor am I apart of the organization like the rest of ya'll so there is no "you guys" when it comes to me .. I'm just a fan of a team.

Great call by the way Mr. Jetson.

But I will not feed a troll. Mr Jetson.
 6 years ago '04        #91
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 m-f said:
Sorry fam, I'm not like most of the fans on BX, I don't have money invested in the team, nor am I apart of the organization like the rest of ya'll so there is no "you guys" when it comes to me .. I'm just a fan of a team.

Great call by the way Mr. Jetson.

But I will not feed a troll. Mr Jetson.
You've definitely made that clear sir.... And I want to thank you for that, my life has just become a hell of a lot easier after experiencing clarity of that magnitude.

Wise Guy Benzinos
 6 years ago '07        #92
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 TanstA! said:
You've definitely made that clear sir.... And I want to thank you for that, my life has just become a hell of a lot easier after experiencing clarity of that magnitude.

Wise Guy Benzinos
 6 years ago '06        #93
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$925 | Props total: 36 36
Giant fans are mad and you know this man. Plax is washed up he can't do anything on the Jets but if he was a Giant then he would be great. Had he signed to the giants or pitt you clowns would be talking about how good your team is going to be. We gambled and payed 3 mil to this dude, if he doens't have any gas left so be it. 3 mil loss, isn't that bad. But if he does then this will look real good. Who is the source that said he wanted to go to the Giants??? alll Speculation. He made Eli look good not the other way around, remember that G-stans.
 6 years ago '10        #94
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 102 102
 Bk's Finest said:
Giant fans are mad and you know this man. Plax is washed up he can't do anything on the Jets but if he was a Giant then he would be great. Had he signed to the giants or pitt you clowns would be talking about how good your team is going to be. We gambled and payed 3 mil to this dude, if he doens't have any gas left so be it. 3 mil loss, isn't that bad. But if he does then this will look real good. Who is the source that said he wanted to go to the Giants??? alll Speculation. He made Eli look good not the other way around, remember that G-stans.
he said it himself and I didn't want plax so I think plax was only gonna be used for the redzone for us.

You guys don't got as many wrs so its worth it to you.

Stop saying all giants fans are the same cause that's bullsh*t....

And g stans? this is a sport, there is no stans your either down with your team and passionite or you a fake fan only happy when they win huge games.

I love th gmen and if they win or lose it always means something 2 me
 6 years ago '11        #95
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
its alright victor cruz getting that 3 rd receiver spot .
 6 years ago '08        #96
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12254 12254
 eLLz said:
Funny part is if Plax would have performed got through Giants he would have made more money then he's gonna get with through Jets. Guess he doesn't feel he can fully return to form & I feel any teams contract should have been heavily incentive based for a player that many years removed.

Obviously you don't read very well

Jets Offer = Fully guaranteed

Giants Offer = Base Salary of a $1Mill if he made the squad, another $500 grand if he played all 16 games and $2.5 mill if he hit incentives.

Aint about if he feels he can perform at a high level or not:

What if he gets hurt doing Training Camp and is out for the season = No Money

What if he sprains his ankle in a game and they play a garbage team the following week...Giants would hold him out = No $500 grand

What if because of a few nagging injuries he doesn't play all 16 games or his incentives were bogus to start with = no $2.5 mill

You'd be stupid as fuk to pass up Guranteed money for the chance if to do every thing right for an extra $1million Take that Fasho money Plax, ball out and get paid next year on a 2 year deal my brotha.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 08-02-2011 at 12:41 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #97
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 m-f said:

OH NOOO WATCH OUT FOR THE JETS.

Haynesworth already failing conditioning tests

Pats are done
 6 years ago '07        #98
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Funeral James said:
jets are so desperate for a ring, really looking like the miami heat right now
It's a little different than the Miami Heat.

It's the teams front office and GM's job to bring in the best players, and put the best possible team out on the court, field, ice whatever...

It's not like Aso, Jenkins and Young all played on great teams, and were close to winning, and bi*ched out by all coming together - to try to win. They let the GM bring them together.

LBJ bi*ched out and and tried to piggyback Wade to a ring. The "Big Three" made this decision on thier own, whereas in the Eagles case they FO bascially lured great players to their team that was already a major contender, and made said team a bigger contender. Can't hate on that.
 6 years ago '07        #99
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 NYGallday said:
burress did what was right for him..cant b mad at that....
At the end of the day, yeah. He hasn't made any money in 2 years or so. He only got what 10 mil out of the last Giants contract. Can't be mad at a dude trying to get his money, Plus his fam stay in NY, so he got more money, without having to leave the state.

I wanted him to sign with us, but he did what he needed to do for himself. He chose the best option he thought of at the time.

Good luck to him, and wish him the best...
 6 years ago '04        #100
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 blueeffect3 said:
That sh*t aint funny.The Jets need that secondary clucth Wide Out,which is what BE was, and now that my bwoy BE is gone if Plax dont come through ima be pissed.I aint worried yet though I think Plax got a point to prove and he will prove it when the Jets go to the 46th super bowl.

Ahhh fu*k it I'll admit that the Jets lost with this one
nope they didnt, and imma giant, buress is probably one of best recievers for mark sanchez, as he is prolly the main weak link on the jets, all hes gonna have 2 do is throw it to buress in the corner of the endzone, hes way too tall, physical and im sure he hasnt lost his hands something braylon isnt too good with
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy