Plaxico Burress preferred the Giants but agreed to deal with New York Jets for the money: source

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2011, 02:34 PM         #21
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-01-2011, 02:36 PM         #22
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
and yet you wanted the guy who shot himself to get into prison in the 1st place
Not before meeting with him and seeing where his head is at...

And then on a incentive laden deal.

THE JETS NEVER EVEN TALKED TO HIM.

GAVE HIM 3 MIL GUARANTEED!

How can you even compare the two?...
 6 years ago '05        #23
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3357 3357
We knew it was about the guaranteed money. Plax chose te option best for his family. Stay in the same city and make more money.
 6 years ago '04        #24
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 eLLz said:
Funny part is if Plax would have performed got through Giants he would have made more money then he's gonna get with through Jets. Guess he doesn't feel he can fully return to form & I feel any teams contract should have been heavily incentive based for a player that many years removed.
I hate to admit it, but that's a good point.

If you think about it, the dude has nothing to prove to us or the NFL, we just gave this ma'f-cka $3M for nothing basically. While he blows smoke up the fans' a.sses about how it "felt right to sign with the Jets" and all that other bullsh-t he was spewing.

I ain't mad cause we need a replacement for BE, but the more I think about it, the less confidence I have in Plax being beneficial for the Jets. And I wanted him as soon as he got out of jail, I just didn't think there was any possibility go him being a Jet. Go figure.
 6 years ago '05        #25
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 dahabi said:
of course he would prefer the giants...who would you rather have throwing you passes, sanchez or eli manning?
 6 years ago '07        #26
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 565 565
n*ggas big and he can run fast and he still pretty much commands a double coverage cuz of his size alone (no rainbow) that alone will open sh*t up for Santonio and Jericho, 3Mil bones is not that much of a risk, for some great potential upside...ya'll over hypin sh*t hard, stop it slimes, giants fans lost
i predicty 60 catches 850 yards and like 8-10 TD's,

Last edited by Escobar97; 08-01-2011 at 02:58 PM..
 08-01-2011, 02:59 PM         #27
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escobar97 said:
n*ggas big and he can run fast...
Based on fukken what?

He was already slowing down in 08...

Now he ain't played in 2 1/2 years and he can still run fast???

How many 34 year old Recievers you know still run as fast as they did at 31????

Especially after having not touched a field in years...

Yall are gonna be in for a rude awakening...

Even Vick was garbage his first year back. And he was way younger...
 6 years ago '07        #28
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Based on fukken what?

He was already slowing down in 08...

Now he ain't played in 2 1/2 years and he can still run fast???

How many 34 year old Recievers you know still run as fast as they did at 31????

Especially after having not touched a field in years...

Yall are gonna be in for a rude awakening...

Even Vick was garbage his first year back. And he was way younger...
Yo, my dude, you sound SO salty right now, all I'm saying is 3 Milli isn't much of a gamble, when you weigh out the risk/reward, it's a one year deal, so he pretty much has to perform if he wants $$ (i think of it as a try-out for his next contract)which it sounds like he needs b.c. of legal fees hurt a n*gga, plus we still got cap space to try to bring back Cro

Last edited by Escobar97; 08-01-2011 at 03:05 PM..
 08-01-2011, 03:04 PM         #29
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escobar97 said:
Yo, my dude, you sound SO salty right now, all I'm saying is 3 Milli isn't much of a gamble, plus we still got cap space to try to bring back Cro
You're late as fu*k...

Cromartie resigned last night for 32 Mil, 4 years...

I ain't salty at all... I'm telling you real sh*t. When it happens this year that he ain't fast anymore, don't tell me I didn't tell you so.
 6 years ago '08        #30
italiansteve 2187 heat pts2187
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 5413 5413
 Syphernix said:
same face i made after reading lol
 6 years ago '07        #31
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
You're late as fu*k...

Cromartie resigned last night for 32 Mil, 4 years...

I ain't salty at all... I'm telling you real sh*t. When it happens this year that he ain't fast anymore, don't tell me I didn't tell you so.
My fault I ain't check out sporscenter yet,been playing Black Ops pretty much all day
 6 years ago '07        #32
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
Moss wanted more years (I'm a.ssuming) but the Jets probably didn't want to give it due to his age. BE wanted too much money now (I'm a.ssuming) and the Jets didn't want to commit to that.

Jets had money to burn and we just got a tall target that can draw the attention of defenses. I think don't 3M is anything, we needed a WR anyway and again, we had money to burn.
 6 years ago '06        #33
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 blueeffect3 said:
That sh*t aint funny.The Jets need that secondary clucth Wide Out,which is what BE was, and now that my bwoy BE is gone if Plax dont come through ima be pissed.I aint worried yet though I think Plax got a point to prove and he will prove it when the Jets go to the 46th super bowl.

Ahhh fu*k it I'll admit that the Jets lost with this one
not sure how...Edwards never had the greatest hands in traffic or even down field. He'd catch an almost impossible pass but drop an easy one. The have someone who has won a ring, cheaper and is less of a distraction.

The Jets won when they got him out of the locker room
 6 years ago '07        #34
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Moss wanted more years (I'm a.ssuming) but the Jets probably didn't want to give it due to his age. BE wanted too much money now (I'm a.ssuming) and the Jets didn't want to commit to that.

Jets had money to burn and we just got a tall target that can draw the attention of defenses. I think don't 3M is anything, we needed a WR anyway and again, we had money to burn.
what i been sayin
 6 years ago '04        #35
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 Escobar97 said:
Yo, my dude, you sound SO salty right now, all I'm saying is 3 Milli isn't much of a gamble, when you weigh out the risk/reward, it's a one year deal, so he pretty much has to perform if he wants $$ (i think of it as a try-out for his next contract)which it sounds like he needs b.c. of legal fees hurt a n*gga, plus we still got cap space to try to bring back Cro
tannebaum messed up and your just trying to justify it. Ya'll lost out on the two best corners available, then overpay plax. I dont mind if the jets get him into to shape this year and we'll bring him back if he's good to go next year.
 6 years ago '07        #36
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
tannebaum messed up and your just trying to justify it. Ya'll lost out on the two best corners available, then overpay plax. I dont mind if the jets get him into to shape this year and we'll bring him back if he's good to go next year.
I don't consider 3Mil Overpaying, this is a proven guy, yeah, he's been out of the league for a couple of years, maybe he's even lost a step, but he has talent, and has performed in the recent past i feel like it's a risk Tannenbaum had to take, especially since BE wanted a ton of money, that he hasn't even really earned, watch Plax and BE put up similar numbers this year. Plax a better route runner and has way better hands, BE obviously faster since he's what 25-26, and has more "big play potential"

Last edited by Escobar97; 08-01-2011 at 03:32 PM..
 08-01-2011, 03:30 PM         #37
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's always easy to spot the Giants fans that are mad
 6 years ago '07        #38
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
 Andhily said:
It's always easy to spot the Giants fans that are mad
 6 years ago '08        #39
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Illstreet said:
You see a lot of Jets fans staying classy with us?
All I needed to see. This dude is so upset.

at you talking about his dead daughter and it doesn't have anything to do w/ FOOTBALL.

Go cry somewhere else n*gga.
 08-01-2011, 03:51 PM         #40
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
All I needed to see. This dude is so upset.

at you talking about his dead daughter and it doesn't have anything to do w/ FOOTBALL.

Go cry somewhere else n*gga.
Says the Jets fan with the Owner and GM in his Avy...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy