Aug 1 - 13-year-old girl Kira Goddard dies a hero as she saves friends from out-of-control SUV

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2011, 03:55 PM         #41
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP. :sad2:
 6 years ago '07        #42
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
thats heartbreaking.
 6 years ago '04        #43
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
Bless her heart.
 6 years ago '04        #44
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 notoriousthugzz said:
maybe she was an angel of god and her entire purpose on this life was to save those children?
 08-01-2011, 04:03 PM         #45
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...R.I.P.
 6 years ago '06        #46
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 731 731
 born wisdom said:
its sh*t like this that makes me not believe in god. rip to the girl.
you have weak faith then my friend...
 6 years ago '09        #47
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
RIP to the both of'em
 6 years ago '10        #48
summmer43 18 heat pts18
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
Rip... True angel
 6 years ago '04        #49
laneal316 
space
space
$875 | Props total: 76 76
Rip.......
 08-01-2011, 04:22 PM         #50
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP. hope her family is oki
 6 years ago '05        #51
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
mabye christians are hypocrites who give "God" the benefit of the doubt whenever his backwards logic is questioned.
Maybe people who don't believe in God because the world has evil/sadness are just kidding themselves. If there was only joy in the world you wouldn't even know what pain is, not to mention what pain felt like. If you didn't know what pain felt like, then you wouldn't even appreciate joy because it would be all you know, and you'd also have no reason to seek the help, guidance, refuge that God offers. If you're living life thinking humans are the highest being in this universe and that your life here on earth is the best/only life you'll ever experience I really hope you open your eyes before it's too late. Jesus is they way.
 6 years ago '07        #52
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
ughhh you bible thumpers and atheist as*holes know how to ruin a thread, lets just leave the god exist or not bullsh*t out of this sh*t and be glad she was considerate of other ppl ... RIP
 6 years ago '04        #53
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
R.i.p.
 6 years ago '08        #54
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
RIP and condolences to the fam! Quit your stupid bickering over god and religion cuz it don't matter! Girl went as a G!
 6 years ago '04        #55
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
Well lemme first just say after reading this story, it did make me feel sad and i hate to hear about stuff like this happening. After reading some of the responses though it did remind me of something i never understood

.....being that im not all that religious, to you guys who believe she's an angel or that she's goin to heaven (which is supposed to be the greatest place you could be) then why is it sad...thats everyone's goal right...eternal happiness in heaven?? and not just her...anyone's death really, why should death ever be sad or a shame?...just never made sense to me....if someone i knew passed i would be sad cuz i feel like well that's a wrap...forever...im not tryin to be a d!ckhead...but im jus sayinnnnn
 6 years ago '04        #56
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
R.I.P. to a hero and an angel... real talk. She gets v.i.p. access into the pearly gates.
 6 years ago '04        #57
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 JayHovMan said:
Well lemme first just say after reading this story, it did make me feel sad and i hate to hear about stuff like this happening. After reading some of the responses though it did remind me of something i never understood

.....being that im not all that religious, to you guys who believe she's an angel or that she's goin to heaven (which is supposed to be the greatest place you could be) then why is it sad...thats everyone's goal right...eternal happiness in heaven?? and not just her...anyone's death really, why should death ever be sad or a shame?...just never made sense to me....if someone i knew passed i would be sad cuz i feel like well that's a wrap...forever...im not tryin to be a d!ckhead...but im jus sayinnnnn
Jesus is Lord
 08-01-2011, 05:33 PM         #58
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Kira you are a true hero
 6 years ago '11        #59
Maddikm 5 heat pts
space
space
$741 | Props total: 2 2
 maddnyss said:
Maybe people who don't believe in God because the world has evil/sadness are just kidding themselves. If there was only joy in the world you wouldn't even know what pain is, not to mention what pain felt like. If you didn't know what pain felt like, then you wouldn't even appreciate joy because it would be all you know, and you'd also have no reason to seek the help, guidance, refuge that God offers. If you're living life thinking humans are the highest being in this universe and that your life here on earth is the best/only life you'll ever experience I really hope you open your eyes before it's too late. Jesus is they way.

RIP
What an unfortunate accident, Sounds like she was a really good person
 6 years ago '07        #60
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14596 14596
Rip...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy